THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump Speaks at the National Prayer Breakfast

DieHardBrownsFan

35 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

No, she continued to go to the doctor before and after she was diagnosed. 

The oncologist at Duke University called it a miracle, but you keep telling yourself it was the result of going to the doctor, if that’s what blows your hair back.

You keep telling yourself your invisible sky daddy did some magic. I'll go with an educated guess being wrong and good work by doctor, patient and medication.

41 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

No, she continued to go to the doctor before and after she was diagnosed. 

The oncologist at Duke University called it a miracle, but you keep telling yourself it was the result of going to the doctor, if that’s what blows your hair back.

I know people who obliterated their cancer by undergoing severe fasting regimens. They took responsability for their own lifestyles and u derstood that THEY gave themselves cancer. They didnt ask odin for shit, or osiris or akhunaten etc,etc.....things happen. But ur free to attribute ur mothers cancer to survival to anything u want, nobody can refute u but u also cant prove this era of humanities sky gandalf had anything to do with it. Its YOUR beliefs. Just dont use ur mothers situation as proof to us ur sky wizard lives. Otherwise you'll have to acknowledge Allah when muslims give u survival stories that couldnt possibly have happened from anything but the prophets intervention, peace and blessing upon him etc,etc,etc

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I know people who obliterated their cancer by undergoing severe fasting regimens. They took responsability for their own lifestyles and u derstood that THEY gave themselves cancer. They didnt ask odin for shit, or osiris or akhunaten etc,etc.....things happen. But ur free to attribute ur mothers cancer to survival to anything u want, nobody can refute u but u also cant prove this era of humanities sky gandalf had anything to do with it. Its YOUR beliefs. Just dont use ur mothers situation as proof to us ur sky wizard lives. Otherwise you'll have to acknowledge Allah when muslims give u survival stories that couldnt possibly have happened from anything but the prophets intervention, peace and blessing upon him etc,etc,etc

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Just don’t give the doctors any credit, they didn’t give themselves any...they couldn’t explain it.

I got to spend an additional 22 years with my mom, so I’m not complaining.

28 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I got to spend an additional 22 years with my mom

And thats essentially the bottom line, all that matters. Universe will do as the universe does...i dont take anybodys beleifs from them, its their lives. I just dislike when often things like this happen and people expect u to beleive because it hapoened to them.

My mothers father had such a similiar recovery and my mom professes its cause she prayed the rosary over him. I dont take that away from her but i told her dont expect me in church and partaking in an organization i bekeive is a fundamental evil on the planet with empirical observable evidence to back that up. She's come to accept that now but it didnt used to be like that. We had wars in my family.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Just don’t give the doctors any credit, they didn’t give themselves any...they couldn’t explain it.

I got to spend an additional 22 years with my mom, so I’m not complaining.

My Dad died at 68 from lung Cancer in 1995.  My Mom died of 'natural causes' (pneumonia) at 91 in 2016.  You never know when your going to go.

Archived