Sign in to follow this  
Westside Steve

OL Tour

Yes I know fansite is clickbait but you think there's much chance of this coming to pass? Would seem to me Corbett would have made a little more noise if he was ready to take over for either of the starters.

https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/02/06/cleveland-browns-will-kevin-zeitler-pushed-town/

WSS

Steve, I understand what you're saying, but I have so much faith in Dorsey & Co regarding talent & personnel that I am taking a "wait & see" approach for the most part. It's nice finally having a Front Office we CAN believe in. Less "head scratching" for sure!

Mike

Rule #1. Anything MKC speculates after week 17... "Ignore" ..the last thing Dorsey going to worry about is making his OL any worse with Franchise at QB in stable.. Zeitler is going no-where...

19 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Rule #1. Anything MKC speculates after week 17... "Ignore" ..the last thing Dorsey going to worry about is making his OL any worse with Franchise at QB in stable.. Zeitler is going no-where...

Yup...  

18 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Clickbait article and little else.  Moving on.  

Agreed, dead time article. 

After the 2017 season and the rafting of Corbett there was a chance that the article had some merit, but hard to see after the season Zeitler just posted.

That said...

Corbett struggles at LG in preseason were in part due to him adjusting to the NFL and in part due to playing next to an OG struggling to move to OT. We did not see Austin at his best. Should be more interesting come our 2019 TC.

• Upvote 2

When I seen the post title I thought the O Line was going on a 58 date US concert trek as the Hue Jackson 5

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

When I seen the post title I thought the O Line was going on a 58 date US concert trek as the Hue Jackson 5

So?  Who is who?   Marlon, Tito, Jermaine, Jackie....and of course, Michael.

589711101_750x422.jpg

Could you see our OL  doing a Jackson 5 routine as a TD celebration?

Oh, I thought this thread was about our Ol' Tour here, how misleading......  :mellow:

On 2/12/2019 at 2:37 AM, mjp28 said:

Oh, I thought this thread was about our Ol' Tour here, how misleading......  :mellow:

Nah I just figured he knows a lot about the offensive line.

WSS

On 2/11/2019 at 4:19 PM, Tour2ma said:

After the 2017 season and the rafting of Corbett there was a chance that the article had some merit, but hard to see after the season Zeitler just posted.

That said...

Corbett struggles at LG in preseason were in part due to him adjusting to the NFL and in part due to playing next to an OG struggling to move to OT. We did not see Austin at his best. Should be more interesting come our 2019 TC.

I hope so. That's a pretty high draft pick for a swing-and-a-miss on an O lineman.

WSS

Our OL was not terrific...but it was our tackles that were of concern, and still are.  I don't see why we should tinker with the interior and possibly make 'it' a concern also.  -  You would have to be pretty darned sure that Corbett was gonna be GOOD.