THE BROWNS BOARD

What gov minimum wage setting does - it backfires

calfoxwc

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm over in Seven Hills. 

Isnt there a guys pizza in 7 hills? I just discovered my fav pizza in ohio that i go to kent for, has multiple clev locations. If its the same quality as in kent thats some of the best fuckibg pizza in the country........a statement i realize i could personally never vet in multiple lifetimes, but still....that is fucking awesome pizza. And that parm and red pepper flakes they have sitting on the counter......🤩

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Isnt there a guys pizza in 7 hills? I just discovered my fav pizza in ohio that i go to kent for, has multiple clev locations. If its the same quality as in kent thats some of the best fuckibg pizza in the country........a statement i realize i could personally never vet in multiple lifetimes, but still....that is fucking awesome pizza. And that parm and red pepper flakes they have sitting on the counter......🤩

Guys is one of my favs as well, and it’s just down west 130th in North Royalton.

23 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Guys is one of my favs as well, and it’s just down west 130th in North Royalton.

And we've bonded......at least when it comes to pizza. Im often on the east syde around shaker, i saw there was one in clev heights sonewhere. I was tempted but it was late and i wasnt packing so not prepared for a room temp challenger......is that one in a bad part of town?

Archived