THE BROWNS BOARD

What gov minimum wage setting does - it backfires

calfoxwc

LikeThink they have automated cashier's and servers in japan for their fast food joints.

Some restaurants here in the US have eliminated waiters.  You order your food from a tablet at the table and a runner brings it out for you.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, LBC mike said:

LikeThink they have automated cashier's and servers in japan for their fast food joints.

Some restaurants here in the US have eliminated waiters.  You order your food from a tablet at the table and a runner brings it out for you.  

At Sheetz and Speedway gas stations you have to order food at a touchscreen. 

Also, I’ve seen it at some Subway’s too

45 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

At Sheetz and Speedway gas stations you have to order food at a touchscreen. 

Also, I’ve seen it at some Subway’s too

I haven't seen it at Speedway but Sheetz for sure and McDonald's. But I don't consider sheetz hair restaurant. I don't like the electronic things on table devices at Olive Garden or Chili's and refused to use them

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

I haven't seen it at Speedway but Sheetz for sure and McDonald's. But I don't consider sheets hair restaurant. I don't like the electronic on table devices at Olive Garden or Chili's and refused to use them

WSS

The new speedway they opened on I76 and 261 in Norton has those screens 

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

The new speedway they opened on I76 and 261 in Norton has those screens 

Didn't know that. Anyway Speedway isn't a place that ever had servers to begin with. All the Chow is pre-made you just pick it up nougat and walk to the counter. They must have expanded their offerings.

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Didn't know that. Anyway Speedway isn't a place that ever had servers to begin with. All the Chow is pre-made you just pick it up nougat and walk to the counter. They must have expanded their offerings.

WSS

They have a kitchen type area. They make subs,burgers,hotdogs,pizza and fried stuff

There are a few around like that. The one in Norton. There is one by the Airport. And another one in Canton

I know this because I fill my truck up at them. Easy way to get free rewards. My company pays for the fuel

It is true they never had servers. But you don’t even have to talk to someone to place an order 

Sheetz you can order and pay at the pump. No need for personal interaction, other then to wait till your order number is called

26 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

It is true they never had servers. But you don’t even have to talk to someone to place an order 

Sheetz you can order and pay at the pump. No need for personal interaction, other then to wait till your order number is called

I'm hip to Sheetz I stop there on 18 on the way back from Medina or the west side going home from 71

After a late-night gig, not in the daytime

Where is the speedway in Norton?

WSS

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Forgot to toss in 'not sober'

And if you are drunk you need to be careful of the add-ons. Get that little three pack of hamburgers and say hey I'll have swiss and Boom-Boom sauce guacamole and this shit and that shit and the other ship pretty soon they cost fifty bucks.

😂

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And if you are drunk you need to be careful of the add-ons. Get that little three pack of hamburgers and say hey I'll have swiss and Boom-Boom sauce guacamole and this shit and that shit and the other ship pretty soon they cost fifty bucks.

😂

That's real.   But the onion rings always got me.   Thank god for my usual metabolism. 

$15 MINIMUM WAGE HIKE APPROVED IN ILLINOIS SENATE

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/08/illinois-senate-minimum-wage/

Democrats are just stupid, what else can be said. Illinois under democrat control is in terrible financial condition and an economic disaster and now the democrats  pour gas on the fire with this job killer.

How Illinois became America's most messed-up state

https://money.cnn.com/2017/06/29/investing/illinois-budget-crisis-downgrade/index.html

Illinois is headed for disaster — and I don't want to be here for it.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/letters/ct-illinois-leaving-population-pension-broke-20180102-story.html

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm hip to Sheetz I stop there on 18 on the way back from Medina or the west side going home from 71

WSS

The Sheetz on Snow and W.130 has a drive thru!  Party time!

13 hours ago, LBC mike said:

I find waiters annoying.  They take too long and fuck  up orders.    Maybe I am not a people person.  Waiters tend to let you wait.  

What gets me is when they come and start taking plates before your even through fucking eating.

16 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Some places do, but not even close to all.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

They just built the speedway. It is at the rt.261 exit on I76. 

There used to be an old speedway there. They tore it down and built a much bigger place

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The Sheetz on Snow and W.130 has a drive thru!  Party time!

Right down the street from my house 

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh yes. Actually I think that's in Wadsworth. But very close.

East of the Giant Eagle.

WSS

It might be wadsworth. And yes its east of get go.  On the otherside of the highway

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Same here, I live in Middleburg just off 130th

I live in Parma off 130th and Sprague

Archived