THE BROWNS BOARD

Soo, umm, yeah "nasty nancy" pretty much won the SOTU...

Clevfan4life

omfglmfao…

holy shitballs that might be the most condescending and  funniest fucking thing I've ever seen in politics since the Howard Dean scream. Troll lands for 9000, game/set Pelosi. Bwahahaahahahahaah

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nancy-pelosi-clapped-at-trump-during-state-of-the-union-the-memes-quickly-followed/ar-BBTe5Yc

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

nasty's rude distraction crap was so rude and ignorant, no wonder tex loves her.

Pelosi's mindless shuffling of papers got annoying to me. After seeing Axe's post with a towel covering Pelosi on tv  I know how I will be watching next years SOTU. 😉

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He won't last a week before we see "revenge" tweets. He has not lasted a full week in over 100 weeks thus far since he took office. He is incapable of change. It comes with the self placed 🤴.

That's a good point, he'll be talking shit on Twitter within a week. And probably claim he's the victim and it's self defense...

.... wait

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

omfglmfao…

holy shitballs that might be the most condescending and  funniest fucking thing I've ever seen in politics since the Howard Dean scream. Troll lands for 9000, game/set Pelosi. Bwahahaahahahahaah

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nancy-pelosi-clapped-at-trump-during-state-of-the-union-the-memes-quickly-followed/ar-BBTe5Yc

So Natzi Nancy has the CLAP?  Where is her HOOD?   Is the the other person in Governor Ralph Northam's medical school yearbook ?

zero1.jpg

16 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

3E321215-D809-46BE-B337-D90C0392E281.jpeg

Not so fast my friend. 

Now for a complete update in detail on just one committee's plan for Trump's future. It ain't gonna be pretty. You may not like her, but she does explain what they are up to in the House Intel Committee from this point on (with subpoena power now).

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Says the guy that posted a video of Rachel Madcow!!

Yes, but if you watch the portion I posted, you will see she is just explaining in detail exactly what the House Intel Committee is doing and how it differs from anything before now. But if you wish to remain ignorant of what they are doing that is different, then be my guest.

Archived