Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Watch MAGA man deliver his State of the Union address

FLASHBACK: Media Adored Obama’s State of the Union Speeches

If tonight’s coverage is anything like President Donald’s Trump’s first State of the Union Address look for the media to trash the speech and vilify the President. Of course there was a time the media threw verbal bouquets after the SOTU speech – when Barack Obama was delivering them. 

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2019/02/05/flashback-media-adored-obamas-state-union-speeches

16 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Hand to Christ, don't conflate a childhood favorite video game with the current POTUS.

Bet that one sails clean over em

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Hand to Christ, don't conflate a childhood favorite video game with the current POTUS.

“Snake Man cannot compete with us because you know we are truly great. The greatest truly.”

Knockin it out of the park!!!

• Upvote 1

that was surely one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, State of the Union speeches ever made.

KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK !

• Upvote 1

WOW. 76% loved the SOU speech !

https://www.theblaze.com/news/an-astounding-number-of-viewers-approved-of-trumps-state-of-the-union-speech-here-are-the-results

A CBS News poll attempted to capture the reaction of Americans who watched President Donald Trump's State of the Union address, and the results are astounding.

According to the instant poll, 76 percent of those who watched the speech approved of what the president said. Less than a quarter, 24 percent, disapproved of what they heard.

On immigration, one of the major points that the president touched upon, another large majority agreed with what they heard in the speech.

The CBS poll said 72 percent of viewers agreed with the president's ideas on immigration.

Among those statements was a strong stand against illegal immigration. "Tolerance for illegal immigration is not compassionate. It is actually very cruel," the president said in the speech. He also emphatically promised that he would build the border wall he promised during the 2016 presidential campaign.

The results were tweeted from CBS News' twitter account.

A CNN instant poll had similar results, with 59 percent saying they were very positive about the speech, and 17 percent saying they were somewhat positive, for a 76 percent positive rating.

Another 23 percent said they had a negative reaction to the speech.

The high numbers might have come from the many moments the president used to call for bipartisan political cooperation. In a concession to Democrats, he applauded the election to Congress of the greatest number of women in U.S. history.

In another popular moment, he applauded a Holocaust survivor who had also avoided the massacre at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh. After those attending the speech heard that it was his 81st birthday, they spontaneously sang "happy birthday" to him.

I don’t watch this stuff. President’s use the first long while to suck their own dicks and I can’t weather it. Anyone care to give the cliff notes on actual policy items talked about?

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I don’t watch this stuff. President’s use the first long while to suck their own dicks and I can’t weather it. Anyone care to give the cliff notes on actual policy items talked about?

He said that he was going to meet Dear Leader Kim in Vietnam later this month, "If bone spurs don't keep me from going"- S.Colbert.🤣

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So nothing of any consequence transpired. Didn't JABF promise us some fireworks tonight? 

During SOTU ?

Not gonna happen.

I did say a certain report was due by Feb 4, which was delivered, and is currently Classified so don't know details yet.

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

BREAKING: Trump blasts Democrats’ abortion extremism in State of the Union

giphy (2).gif

“I have paid for some tremendous abortions for some beautiful Eastern European sex workers. But never anything late term. Sharp coat hangers within three months is the Ukrainian standard.”

14 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

“I have paid for some tremendous abortions for some beautiful Eastern European sex workers. But never anything late term. Sharp coat hangers within three months is the Ukrainian standard.”

Always glad to see anyone come over to the pro life side. Actions speak louder than words and in action Trump has been the most pro life president we have had since Roe v Wade. 

19 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Always glad to see anyone come over to the pro life side. Actions speak louder than words and in action Trump has been the most pro life president we have had since Roe v Wade. 

What has he actually done to prevent abortions? I know he gives lip service but he is fantastic at that. He has to say that like how he has to say he loves the Bible but can't tell you which book of the Bible. It all seems like pandering.

How dare you,  sir.  

There is actually live video of Trump praying over a debate.     * Accuracy withholding*

17 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

What has he actually done to prevent abortions? I know he gives lip service but he is fantastic at that. He has to say that like how he has to say he loves the Bible but can't tell you which book of the Bible. It all seems like pandering.

No president by them-self will prevent abortions, not when Roe v Wade is the law of the land. The best they can do is to implement what the lying dems used to say about abortions to make them safe,legal and rare. That has now changed to abortion on demand up until birth and even after birth per the democrat Virginia governor. Trump has taken a number of steps as president to limit federally funded abortions and been an outspoken pro life president. He has earned the title of being the most pro life president ever by the pro abortion crowd. As a pro life republican myself who has tired through the years of republicans who pander for pro life votes and then go to DC and act ashamed to talk about being pro life it is a breath of fresh air to see someone like Trump so vocal in support of pro life.

How Trump became the most pro-life president ever

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/how-trump-became-the-most-pro-life-president-ever

How Have Trump’s Pro-Life Promises Held Up?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/01/donald-trump-abortion-pro-life-victories-year-one/

President Trump’s Pro-Life Wins

https://www.sba-list.org/trump-pro-life-wins

• Upvote 2

I didn't see it in it's entirety, but what I did see/hear I liked (minus the obvious campaigning, but that's what President's always do).

Let's hope he doesn't ruin it by a Twitter storm today.

3 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I didn't see it in it's entirety, but what I did see/hear I liked (minus the obvious campaigning, but that's what President's always do).

Let's hope he doesn't ruin it by a Twitter storm today.

Spoiler alert 

2dmk14.jpg

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

No president by them-self will prevent abortions, not when Roe v Wade is the law of the land. The best they can do is to implement what the lying dems used to say about abortions to make them safe,legal and rare. That has now changed to abortion on demand up until birth and even after birth per the democrat Virginia governor. Trump has taken a number of steps as president to limit federally funded abortions and been an outspoken pro life president. He has earned the title of being the most pro life president ever by the pro abortion crowd. As a pro life republican myself who has tired through the years of republicans who pander for pro life votes and then go to DC and act ashamed to talk about being pro life it is a breath of fresh air to see someone like Trump so vocal in support of pro life.

How Trump became the most pro-life president ever

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/how-trump-became-the-most-pro-life-president-ever

How Have Trump’s Pro-Life Promises Held Up?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/01/donald-trump-abortion-pro-life-victories-year-one/

President Trump’s Pro-Life Wins

https://www.sba-list.org/trump-pro-life-wins

I stand corrected. I thought it was just more hot air. 

• Upvote 1

why Pres Trump will WIN on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION:

Demoklan in white...bad look for democrats.  Having Michael Strahan do the rebuttal didnt help either.

• Haha 2

Bizarre State of the Union 'fact checks' fall flat, as media ... - Fox News

3 hours ago - Media outlets bent over backwards Tuesday night to fact check President Trump's State of the Union address -- but were accused of reaching with a string of rapid-response tweets and other analysis that came off as nitpicking. ... A