THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday 2/5/19

The Gipper

22 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I thought I'd answered that. Corn syrup is just a cheap ass shortcut for beer making. Like rice.

Agreed Steve, the more I researched it, the more I feel Bud was making a cute commercial to hoodwink the average Joe Sixpack who doesn't know any better.  Barley, hallertau hops are expensive. That's the reason why the good stuff like Great Lakes (or similar) cost about twice as much as the mega breweries. There's twice as much "stuff" in that bottle...  

And while I'm at it- craft beermakers are following in the footsteps of California winemakers back in the 70s- "my chardonnay can out chardonnay yours".  "My beer can out hop yours"- to the point the stuff is undrinkable. What's next? Stuff a hop cone in every bottle, like the worm in mexcal?  I'm a not macho man- that those guys trying to drink 500+ IBUs brews are apparently trying to prove.  :)  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL? A Baseball game? If you want to relax, drink beer and get some sun- I recommend heading out to a beach. A lot cheaper than going to a baseball game, and watching the waves coming in is about as exciting...   

I suppose you like ugly women 

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I suppose you like ugly women 

Boring baseball tops any ugly woman I've ever seen. I'll leave you with my favorite Winston Churchill quote- who could drink with the best of them, and liked cigars so much, a cigar style is named after him... 

After getting royally smashed- a proper Brit Lady said to him- "why Sir Winston, you're drunk." And his reply- "Why yes mam, I'm drunk. But tomorrow, I'll be sober. But unfortunately, tomorrow you'll still be ugly."...  And Baseball will still be BORING...  unlike the sport of the 21st century SOCCER....  

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

Boring baseball tops any ugly woman I've ever seen. I'll leave you with my favorite Winston Churchill quote- who could drink with the best of them, and liked cigars so much, a cigar style is named after him... 

After getting royally smashed- a proper Brit Lady said to him- "why Sir Winston, you're drunk." And his reply- "Why yes mam, I'm drunk. But tomorrow, I'll be sober. But unfortunately, tomorrow you'll still be ugly."...  And Baseball will still be BORING...  unlike the sport of the 21st century SOCCER....  

Unlike you man soccer will still be gay....as well as boring

Archived