THE BROWNS BOARD

Bud Light For Nero (And Gipper)

TexasAg1969

Not sure why you would include me.

I am no soccer fan.

I am not gay.

I do not speak Spanish.

My DNA test tells me that I have -0- Iberian blood in me.

I don't care for Bud Light.

The closest connection I have to this is that I am descended from the ancient Kings of Ireland:  Fergus Fargi and Nuahda Nect.

37 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I am no soccer fan.

I am not gay.

I do not speak Spanish.

My DNA test tells me that I have -0- Iberian blood in me.

I don't care for Bud Light.

The closest connection I have to this is that I am descended from the ancient Kings of Ireland:  Fergus Fargi and Nuahda Nect.

Fargi is a cute nick name for you!.. LMAOOOO!!

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I am no soccer fan. Wrong...On hating soccer

I am not gay. Wrong

I do not speak Spanish. Check

My DNA test tells me that I have -0- Iberian blood in me. Good for us

I don't care for Bud Light. Good for you

The closest connection I have to this is that I am descended from the ancient Kings of Ireland:  Fergus Fargi and Nuahda Nect. Choose either one, we are calling you that from now on. 

Survey correction.

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Fargi is a cute nick name for you!.. LMAOOOO!!

Fergus Fargi can perhaps claim lineage from King Arthur.   He also was famous for splitting his enemie's heads open with an axe.  Laugh all you want....while I am spilling your guts out on the floor.

d5c697cc4f772eca740cb55a556ae018.jpg

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Fergus Fargi can perhaps claim lineage from King Arthur.   He also was famous for splitting his enemie's heads open with an axe.  Laugh all you want....while I am spilling your guts out on the floor.

I actually own a sword forged by my father... it's unfinished.. I would love to find a an experienced Smith who could help me complete it... And no I'm not making fun of your lineage.. I honestly think that's very cool.. My great grandfather was the town blacksmith in Bosnia back in the 1900's that was considered a noble profession back then..I too have a family coat of arms on My fathers side (the Italian side)

Costa-243x300.png

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Found a more modern picture.  😜

Ferengis1.jpg

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Found a more modern picture.  😜

Ferengis1.jpg

Fergus ain't Famous. A Footnote in history. Anyway, a longbow will take you out before Fergie could swing his ax. In modern terminology, don't bring a knife to a gun fight. :)

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Fergus ain't Famous. A Footnote in history. Anyway, a longbow will take you out before Fergie could swing his ax. In modern terminology, don't bring a knife to a gun fight. :)

They didn't use the longbow back in the day of Fergus Fargi.

Warfare technology moves on.  I mean....I sit within blocks of where some components of the original atomic bomb were built (and maybe still are....national security will not allow that info to be revealed) 

So, I can say:  don't bring a longbow, a knife or a gun to an atomic bomb fight.  

Ergo....don't fuck with me.   :P

16 hours ago, ballpeen said:

Oak Ridge is just up the road.  That is where it all came together.  You still can't get inside 15 miles of the labs without about 5 passes..

I was there this past summer at Oak Ridge.   Took the grand tour.  And actually, the facility is now operated by the Department of Energy, not AEC.  As part of the tour they DO actually take you to the location where the material for those very first atomic bombs was made.  Of course, now long out of commission.  If there is another facility where they are producing plutonium there in Oak Ridge, naturally our tour went no where near it.  (they did not even mention that there was such a place that I recall)

Archived