THE BROWNS BOARD

This is true.

Westside Steve

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

They are unfortunately just the other side of the coin.

WSS

And yet all we hear about on here is "the media" or "MSM" as if they have some Monopoly on news when "the media" the majority of our posters get their news from is just as or more bias. And a lot of other people too.

And while there are for sure liberal biased news stations, as we've seen with everything else, anything that isn't far right is considered liberal. So news sites that exist in the middle are now called liberal and biased.

Because when you're so far biased to one side that's how you view the world. We see it on here daily.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And yet all we hear about on here is "the media" or "MSM" as if they have some Monopoly on news when "the media" the majority of our posters get their news from is just as or more bias. And a lot of other people too.

And while there are for sure liberal biased news stations, as we've seen with everything else, anything that isn't far right is considered liberal. So news sites that exist in the middle are now called liberal and biased.

Because when you're so far biased to one side that's how you view the world. We see it on here daily.

It's all about the numbers Woody. The MSM has a bigger platform and reaches a lot more people.

What I have found is even in biased sites it is never so much they outright lie but there is almost always two sides to a story and they only present or focus on one side . I get my news from multiple sources but when I post here it is usually from a right wing site because I figure if there is another side then someone on the left on the forum can post it. I am here to present the conservative side and open to debate both sides. Sometimes I post from the MSM to present the other side they have left out.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, if only they reported the REAL news like The Blaze, Red State, Ammoland, Fox and Trump's Twitter...

Smh. 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I think you blindly ignore your own bias. Ammland and the Blaze and Fox News are not the Polar Opposites of the Washington Post they are the Polar Opposites of salon Mother Jones and MSNBC. And while you rail at everyone being so biased and right-wing on this board remember that you, Tex, Cleve, CCC and JB or on the other side.

You guys love to throw shade at Fox News because their editorials are right wing. Just like the Washington Post and they also slant their actual news stories to please the hate Trump crowd.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

remember that you, Cleve, CCC and JB or on the other side.Y

we are far, far, far further to the center left than you are to the center right. And we also have this next level ability to call out bullshit even when it's on the left. A man can dress as a black woman weeks after close to 2000 people died, and write "katrina victim" on the back of a shirt and aww shucks he was just playin, nobody should have to lose their jobs over that. A democrat dresses up as an uncle tom in blackface standing next to a dude in full KKK robe, and most democrats are like yeah that happened when he was a grown man already so he's got to go. When the story first broke I thought it was his HS year book AND I STILL thought that it was probably still a discrediting thing and he should resign. Had Northam been a republican I have zero doubt he'd be getting defended here by you, yet again squeeling about how a republican is being forced out of his job by "PC leftist social justice warriors". And I know that cause that's exactly what you have said every time something like this happens and it's a republican. 

I rem the guy in Florida who said publically certain neighborhoods in Orlando ought to be bulldozed, and ofc those were impoverished minority communities......and you nearly shit yourself that he was being forced to resign. Im not sure you have any clear moral standards in you. 

28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

. And while you rail at everyone being so biased and right-wing on this board remember that you, Tex, Cleve, CCC and JB or on the other side.

WSS

Yeeaaahhh, no. That's not even close to true. (Though CC is the closest).

You thinking that myself, JB or Cleve is the polar opposite of Cal is completely proving my point. That the further right you get, the more everything else looks left (or with the sides reversed).

We haven't even come close to a liberal version of Cal on this board. The place would implode. I welcome it.

That basic belief is what makes so much of this board so insufferable

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

we are far, far, far further to the center left than you are to the center right. And we also have this next level ability to call out bullshit even when it's on the left. A man can dress as a black woman weeks after close to 2000 people died, and write "katrina victim" on the back of a shirt and aww shucks he was just playin, nobody should have to lose their jobs over that. A democrat dresses up as an uncle tom in blackface standing next to a dude in full KKK robe, and most democrats are like yeah that happened when he was a grown man already so he's got to go. When the story first broke I thought it was his HS year book AND I STILL thought that it was probably still a discrediting thing and he should resign. Had Northam been a republican I have zero doubt he'd be getting defended here by you, yet again squeeling about how a republican is being forced out of his job by "PC leftist social justice warriors". And I know that cause that's exactly what you have said every time something like this happens and it's a republican. 

I rem the guy in Florida who said publically certain neighborhoods in Orlando ought to be bulldozed, and ofc those were impoverished minority communities......and you nearly shit yourself that he was being forced to resign. Im not sure you have any clear moral standards in you. 

All I can say is you're a liar. We all know that though.

you're either delusional, stupid or just a liar I'm guessing the latter. Oftentimes braggarts like yourself think that if they Yap loud enough people take their bullshit seriously. I don't and nobody here does except maybe the wood man. And he probably doesn't either but has to tow the party line. You made up the entire Orlando scenario but that's your modus operandi. You can't back up shit so may I say in the most respectful way possible go fuc yourself.

WSS

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

you're either delusional, stupid or just a liar I'm guessing the latter. Oftentimes braggarts like yourself think that if they Yap loud enough people take their bullshit seriously. I don't and nobody here does except maybe the wood man. And he probably doesn't either but has to tow the party line. You made up the entire Orlando scenario but that's your modus operandi. You can't back up shit so may I say in the most respectful way possible go fuc yourself.

WSS

Yes, i made up the orlando scenario....sure thing steve. We went on for weeks about it and ive brought it up to u before, but sure...now u get to.claim im making it up. I just pulled the city of orlando straight out of my ass...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/news/national/prosecutor-fired-facebook-post-orlando-massacre-article-1.2685858%3foutputType=amp

I think u should prob cone to the recognition that its u who literally pulls shit out of his ass "every god damn day" and u get called on it nearly every god dam day. Theres a reason ur called typical steve u asshat  its because nearly every day u attribute words and beleifs to people they never actually said. Ur a clown.

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I think u should prob cone to the recognition that its u who literally pulls shit out of his ass "every god damn day" and u get called on it nearly every god dam day. Theres a reason ur called typical steve u asshat  its because nearly every day u attribute words and beleifs to people they never actually said. Ur a clown.

Yes there's a reason. The reason is that you and your butt boy are idiots. And you're not even worth talking to anymore.

Maybe it's Roid Rage

WSS

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes there's a reason. The reason is that you and your butt boy are idiots. And you're not even worth talking to anymore.

Maybe it's Roid Rage

WSS

Roid rage? Wtf are u talking about? U straw man urself all over this board like a clown but when people have had enough of ur horseshit u call them roid raging? Are u on meds?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

It is possible that a few have a mental illness that causes them to misspell words, and outrageously distort the simplest

of discussions. That, and acting like a woodpecker swimming in Egypt... could be a possible explanation.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

That, and acting like a woodpecker swimming in Egypt... could be a possible explanation.

Who says this kind of nonsensical horseshit? Cal needs institutionalized. If we ever have to take mental exami ations to keep our firearms, i know who's getting his shit nabbed out. 

It's a joke that you think I'm far left. I haven't stumped for any politicians here. I mock the far right bias, I mock hypocrisy. I mock how stupid Trump is. You think calling out Trump for being a dumbass means I'm far left. No, it just means I pay attention. I'm left on social issues (mine your own business and stop telling poeple how to live their lives), I'm not afraid of change and financial conservative. I voted to W and didn't vote to for Bill either time. But you guys are living in your Fox News bubble with their made up left. If a news source doesn't have Trump's balls on their chin, they are bias for the left. 

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It's a joke that you think I'm far left. I haven't stumped for any politicians here. I mock the far right bias, I mock hypocrisy. I mock how stupid Trump is. You think calling out Trump for being a dumbass means I'm far left. No, it just means I pay attention. I'm left on social issues (mine your own business and stop telling poeple how to live their lives), I'm not afraid of change and financial conservative. I voted to W and didn't vote to for Bill either time. But you guys are living in your Fox News bubble with their made up left. If a news source doesn't have Trump's balls on their chin, they are bias for the left. 

There was a time on here that if you came into a thread and suggested Obama WASN'T a secret Kenyan Muslim you MUST be a far left liberal!

(and that time is still happening)  

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Brit Hume hits the Washington Post over a double standard on Northam scandal [VIDEO]

https://therightscoop.com/brit-hume-hits-the-washington-post-over-a-double-standard-on-northam-scandal-video/

I'll side with you here. LIberals, and rightly so, immediately called for Ertel to resign yet when it's one of their own....welllll…..out comes the mealy mouthed excuses and vassiliations about why it's not the same thing. Yes, technically what Ertel did was worse because he directly mocked people who died just weeks prior to his stupid little party. But in essence there is zero difference. If at any point in your life you thought it was funny to dress up as a black man and stand next to another shitknuckle in full KKK gear....you probably aren't fit to lead anything. I keep waiting for one side to show even the most incremental of principle but I feel like this will go on my whole life. It's just another indicator of the kind of society we've become. There's seemingly no real honor left in this country when it comes to our leadership. None. 

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It is possible that a few have a mental illness that causes them to misspell words, and outrageously distort the simplest

of discussions. That, and acting like a woodpecker swimming in Egypt... could be a possible explanation.

I certainly don't fault anyone for typos Etc. I'm probably the biggest offender thanks to my not checking after speech to text but I think that his use of Junior High School valley girl abbreviations is ridiculous. Possibly he thinks it makes him seem hip. 

I just think he's a loudmouth and maybe in real life it gets him by. Becoming as outraged as he has over a situation that never even happened and becoming apoplectic about 1985 yearbook isn't something a rational person does. 

Making up a hypothetical starring me so he can scream about it doesn't seem particularly balanced mentally. Quite possibly just showing off for the other lefties.

WSS

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

There was a time on here that if you came into a thread and suggested Obama WASN'T a secret Kenyan Muslim you MUST be a far left liberal!

(and that time is still happening)  

And today if anybody doesn't hate Trump with every fiber of their being and oppose every single word and proposeal that comes from the White House you are a Nazi racist bigot misogynist Soviet plant blah blah blah. Funny how that works.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And today if anybody doesn't hate Trump with every fiber of their being and oppose every single word and proposeal that comes from the White House you are a Nazi racist bigot misogynist Soviet plant blah blah blah. Funny how that works.

WSS

Potentially. But I'm talking more about this board. Not the media (or your perception of the media). 

And on this board, there definitely isn't the liberal version happening of what happened during the Obama administration. Though I'm sure a group of posters here think that. Which, again, is the root of the problem.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Potentially. But I'm talking more about this board. Not the media (or your perception of the media). 

And on this board, there definitely isn't the liberal version happening of what happened during the Obama administration. Though I'm sure a group of posters here think that. Which, again, is the root of the problem.

I'm talking about this board too. If you still have the capability to be honest have I ever claimed Obama was a Muslim? I think he's probably as agnostic or atheist as you are and pretended to be Christian to get votes like a lot of politicians.

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm talking about this board too. If you still have the capability to be honest have I ever claimed Obama was a Muslim? I think he's probably as agnostic or atheist as you are and pretended to be Christian to get votes like a lot of politicians.

WSS

Right, yeah, I agree. You have to pretend to be a Christian to win the presidency. At least for now 

And while your typical Steve tactics are annoying, and you may lean right, you're clearly not who I'm talking about in this instance. 

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I certainly don't fault anyone for typos Etc. I'm probably the biggest offender thanks to my not checking after speech to text but I think that his use of Junior High School valley girl abbreviations is ridiculous. Possibly he thinks it makes him seem hip. 

I just think he's a loudmouth and maybe in real life it gets him by. Becoming as outraged as he has over a situation that never even happened and becoming apoplectic about 1985 yearbook isn't something a rational person does. 

Making up a hypothetical starring me so he can scream about it doesn't seem particularly balanced mentally. Quite possibly just showing off for the other lefties.

WSS

True - what I meant was "constantly deliberately?" misspelling words. any of us can have a typo. Worse than showing off, I think.

On 2/5/2019 at 12:44 AM, Clevfan4life said:

I'll side with you here. LIberals, and rightly so, immediately called for Ertel to resign yet when it's one of their own....welllll…..out comes the mealy mouthed excuses and vassiliations about why it's not the same thing. Yes, technically what Ertel did was worse because he directly mocked people who died just weeks prior to his stupid little party. But in essence there is zero difference. If at any point in your life you thought it was funny to dress up as a black man and stand next to another shitknuckle in full KKK gear....you probably aren't fit to lead anything. I keep waiting for one side to show even the most incremental of principle but I feel like this will go on my whole life. It's just another indicator of the kind of society we've become. There's seemingly no real honor left in this country when it comes to our leadership. None. 

Props for intellectual honesty.

Archived