THE BROWNS BOARD

Imagine Saquon at 1 and Mayfield at 4

Kvoethe

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

You thread wasn't stupid enough to make fun of.... 

This is one of those comments that you don't know if it is a compliment or just the opposite...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Nero said:

This is one of those comments that you don't know if it is a compliment or just the opposite...

Maybe a little of both. :) Mostly, the timing was bad. After the Combine, look for all kinds of crazy draft talk and trades to pop up. 

On 2/9/2019 at 3:19 PM, Clevfan4life said:

So a thread i made opining the browns should "think" about trading out of the 1st gets locked, but a thread lamenting LAST years draft when we had arguably the greatest draft in browns history.....mayfield,ward,chub,avery....

This gets to stay? Really hoorta?

If it makes you feel any better Clevefan... since it's now the silly season- go ahead and dredge up your same premise in a new thread that we should trade out of the first round.... I suspect it will have minimal interest...  And don't take it personal if one of your threads gets locked, or your posts get deleted... I heard after the fact from one of the other Mods you pissed him off enough that you got kicked off for a spell.....  

22 minutes ago, hoorta said:

If it makes you feel any better Clevefan... since it's now the silly season- go ahead and dredge up your same premise in a new thread that we should trade out of the first round.... I suspect it will have minimal interest...  And don't take it personal if one of your threads gets locked, or your posts get deleted... I heard after the fact from one of the other Mods you pissed him off enough that you got kicked off for a spell.....  

I didnt get timed out from anything in that thread, i havent gotten timed out from anything on the browns forum. My time outs happened from the poly board and nothing recent....so not sure what u heard. I want to be clear tho, i dont think this thread should have gotten locked at all... I was just ruminating on the vassilating standards that exist here. 👌

Archived