THE BROWNS BOARD

Worst Halftime EVER

Browns149

A band playing 15. year old songs. A rapper that was terrible and no one knows.  And then a bunch of screaming nobodies. Topped off by the guy who hasn’t had a hit in over 10 years. Only to be outdone by another useless rapper. And another performance by the has been   

Just go back to the game

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

cause nobody wanted to do it. SB is not the glamour spot it once was. NFL is in decline. 

Record profits and ratings up 5% this year which raised it back up close to the record-setting ratings 3 years ago. Don't know how much of a decline it is in.

I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.

2 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Record profits and ratings up 5% this year which raised it back up close to the record-setting ratings 3 years ago. Don't know how much of a decline it is in.

I didn't like the halftime show either but I am curious what is the last halftime show you liked.

I’ve never seen a halftime show that was good. They have had the Stones.  The Who. Paul McCartney.  Janet Jackson. 

Thay have all sucked. 

4 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Who honestly cares about the halftime show anyways?....

I don’t care.  But if they are going to make us watch that crap.  It should be worth it

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....

Travis Scott is a big rapper right now

Big Boi is a famous rapper too. 

You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are

Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland: 

"Get yourself three local acts..." Who do you get?

I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic. 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Just because you don't know who the rappers are doesn't mean you can claim NO ONE knows ....

Travis Scott is a big rapper right now

Big Boi is a famous rapper too. 

You can say you didn't like it, fine. But people know who these rappers are

Just because people know who these rappers are.  Doesn’t make them good. 

They all sucked IMO. 

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hypothetically, let's say Cleveland had built a retractable dome and was awarded the Super Bowl... and the NFL told Cleveland: 

I'd go with The Black Keys, Bone Thugs and Harmony and Joe Walsh. Talk about eclectic. 

Been a bit for Bone Thugs. Might go with Kid Cudi

6 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Just because people know who these rappers are.  Doesn’t make them good. 

They all sucked IMO. 

That's fine. That's your opinion and I said you're welcome to it.

In your OP you said that no one knows who they are. That's objectively false. That's what I was commenting on.

23 minutes ago, Orion said:

I went and played my guitar for half an hour.

I was doing the same throughout the game.. I actually wrote a new piece... To me as stupid as it sounds.. The time with My instrument was much more satisfying LOL :)

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I can't stand MGK

Why do I feel like I'm missing a big local act? 

Joe Walsh, Trent Reznor, Bone Thugs, Machine Gun Kelly, Kid Cudi, The Black Keys, Marilyn Manson, Tracy Chapman, Devo, Macy Gray... I feel like I'm missing a big local act or two... 

13 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I would get a real band like Dreamtheater that kicks all theyre asses!

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Who? 

LOL! They are awesome... Probably a little too sophisticated for your taste.. A great band loaded with world class musicians... They have an amazing underground follwing since the early 90's... They had a hit with 'Pull Me Under" And they're about to release a new album soon... They cover an eclectic range of music.. Kind of like Yes meets Rush...

11 minutes ago, nickers said:

LOL! They are awesome... Probably a little too sophisticated for your taste.. A great band loaded with world class musicians... They have an amazing underground follwing since the early 90's... They had a hit with 'Pull Me Under" And they're about to release a new album soon... They cover an eclectic range of music.. Kind of like Yes meets Rush...

I absolutely loathe Rush, so you are probably right. 

Archived