THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Super Bowl LIII Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans!    The long seven-month  2018 NFL season concludes when the  Los Angeles Rams and the New England Patriots play for the Vince Lombardi Championship Trophy in Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta, Georgia.

Cleveland Browns not only has the longest current playoff drought, not making a postseason playoff appearance since the 2002 NFL season, but the Browns are also one of four current NFL teams yet to make an appearance, and experience, in the Super Bowl, along with the  Jaguars, Lions, and Texans.

Kickoff from the $1.6 billion dollar Mercedes-Benz Stadium is by 6:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time

NO injuries, and GO  NFL!

https://www.nfl.com/super-bowl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LIII

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2019020300/2018/POST22/Patriots@Rams#menu=gameinfo&tab=previe

https://www.footballzebreas.com/2019/01/john-parry-is-the-referee-for-super-bowl-liii/

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck Bill

Fuck Brady

Fuck Goff And Funk Kreonhke..or krinkle cut whatever

I hope they all bludgeon each other into oblivion...

42 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

I am excited because I am grilling ribs, making sausages in beer and having wings from legend's.

Want the Rams to lose since I live in the LA area. 😁

The sad part is Rams fans don't give 2 shits..  They'll just sit there with Brie cheese and a bottle of Port and call it just another Sunday...

29 minutes ago, nickers said:

The sad part is Rams fans don't give 2 shits..  They'll just sit there with Brie cheese and a bottle of Port and call it just another Sunday...

Hey, just because some of us are winos doesn't mean we're not football fans. Gruyere soup chased down with some Grand Cru Chablis and old Bordeaux with friends makes for a nice party. And the end of real football until September.

Port is fine on a cold day in winter, and BTW- the right cheese matches with port are Stilton or Roquefort. Served with some walnuts. :D

10 hours ago, BrownsDawgPound said:

Hi, Browns fans!� � The long seven-month� 2018 NFL season concludes when the� Los Angeles Rams and the New England Patriots play for the Vince Lombardi Championship Trophy in Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta, Georgia.

Cleveland Browns not only has the longest current playoff drought, not making a postseason playoff appearance since the 2002 NFL season, but the Browns are also one of four current NFL teams yet to experience �in appearing in the Super Bowl, along with the� Jaguars, Lions, and Texans.

Kickoff from the $1.6 billion dollar Mercedes-Benz Stadium is by 6:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time

NO injuries, and GO� NFL!

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2019020300/2018/POST22/Patriots@Rams#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Poor Lions.

Browns 0-50 in Super Bowl appearances, Lions 0-53.

Plus Lions went 0-16 first ... why are these two franchises cursed?

Throw in the Bills, only team to lose 4 SB in a row .. and the three teams from Lake Erie are 0-156 at winning the Super Bowl.

In 1964 the Browns won their 8th championship, and The Bills won their first and only (AFL), The Lions had 4 NFL championship on that date.

So that is 13 before 1965 and 0 since ... What will break the Lake Erie Curse?

My guess is .. Baker Mayfield.

Zombo

--The Streakbreaker.

11 hours ago, BrownsDawgPound said:

Hi, Browns fans!    The long seven-month  2018 NFL season concludes when the  Los Angeles Rams and the New England Patriots play for the Vince Lombardi Championship Trophy in Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta, Georgia.

Cleveland Browns not only has the longest current playoff drought, not making a postseason playoff appearance since the 2002 NFL season, but the Browns are also one of four current NFL teams yet to experience  in appearing in the Super Bowl, along with the  Jaguars, Lions, and Texans.

NO injuries, and GO  NFL!

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2019020300/2018/POST22/Patriots@Rams#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

We have 13 football championships no one else has more than that. Only Green Bay ties us.   That is not going to change this year. New England is looking for their seventh title including one by the Providence steam roller. Los Angeles has only ever one to one in 1951 by the Rams and the other in 1983 by the Raiders

I got 1 local tarboro viking that i hope for a bounce back.. Todd Gurley..After that..forget about it! The Ravens found a SB 4 years after Art f'd Cleveland. Today ,da Rams could F' the St. Louis fans only 3 years later from their exit. It's just not right in my blood to see that happen again.. Last visit,Tom Brady stood on our sidelines celebrating a 1st down dance on our damn sidelines.(without a poke square in his eyeballs)..Go ahead Pats, have your day today..But when we come marching into Gillette stadium next season, let's hold that SB ceremony right then & there. cus, "Those bitches don't live here no more!"...Go Browns!! 🐾    

48 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

We have 13 football championships no one else has more than that. Only Green Bay ties us.   That is not going to change this year. New England is looking for their seventh title including one by the Providence steam roller. Los Angeles has only ever one to one in 1951 by the Rams and the other in 1983 by the Raiders

Personally, I'm a Browns fan. We have 8 championships. I don't claim a Cleveland Rams championship any more than a New York Giants fan claims the Jets Championship. 

Z

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hey, just because some of us are winos doesn't mean we're not football fans. Gruyere soup chased down with some Grand Cru Chablis and old Bordeaux with friends makes for a nice party. And the end of real football until September.

Port is fine on a cold day in winter, and BTW- the right cheese matches with port are Stilton or Roquefort. Served with some walnuts. :D

I like both Larry... I'm no stranger to fine wines and super wineries.. For example.. I arranged a limo on my mothers 70th birthday and a trip to Laurellos and we hit another winery whose name escapes me... I think it might've been Dover.... As far as wines go. My fave is Chianti ,Cabs, Merlot's and Charddonay.. I love dryer type wines.. the sweet ones.. You may as well be drinking spiked Welches Grape Juice.. I love Brie and Hvarti cheese.. If anyone hasnt had Hvarti cheese.. Your missing out.. a nice mild , buttery cheese.. great on burgers...

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

Personally, I'm a Browns fan. We have 8 championships. I don't claim a Cleveland Rams championship any more than a New York Giants fan claims the Jets Championship. 

Z

I put more stock on where a team is from Than anything else. This is my hometown area so I’m gonna count them. They were after all  in Cleveland. If they had been called any other name it would not have mattered. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

For those who might have missed it, and are curious (I know I was) Rich Eisen did his "Run Rich Run" for St. Jude Hospital at the Super Bowl yesterday...  And his pacesetter was Usain Bolt. :)  Loosening up, Usain clocked a 4.9 and beat Rich by 15 yards.  Then getting 1\2 serious, he ran a 4.22.   Said afterwards if he put his mind to it and trained for it- a time in the  3.8, 3.9 range would be possible- and I don't doubt it....  

Riveron needs to go. 1) your crew needs to call the right number than 2) if ya need a step to protect yourself, it's not playing football from 2 sides of the ball..

6 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Riveron needs to go. 1) your crew needs to call the right number than 2) if ya need a step to protect yourself, it's not playing football from 2 sides of the ball..

how do you get the wrong number on a guy that just blew the rec the fuck up. The numbers aren't even close. 

Archived