THE BROWNS BOARD

CNN Spreading Fake News Again

Canton Dawg

the left lives strictly on emotion - hate and envy, to name two.

any lie/false narrative that they can cling to, to "justify" their emotions, is what they go with.

Corrupt, manipulative sick behavior. Like a socio-economic hysterical cult.

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the left lives strictly on emotion - hate and envy, to name two.

any lie/false narrative that they can cling to, to "justify" their emotions, is what they go with.

Corrupt, manipulative sick behavior. Like a socio-economic hysterical cult.

*He said emotionally*

29 minutes ago, Axe said:

Can you imagine if Northam WAS a Republican?

It would just be another day.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/426843-florida-secretary-of-state-resigns-after-newspaper-obtains-photos-of-him

Newly minted Florida Secretary of State Michael Ertel resigned from his post on Thursday after a newspaper obtained photos of him posing as a "Hurricane Katrina victim" in blackface.

35 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/426843-florida-secretary-of-state-resigns-after-newspaper-obtains-photos-of-him

Newly minted Florida Secretary of State Michael Ertel resigned from his post on Thursday after a newspaper obtained photos of him posing as a "Hurricane Katrina victim" in blackface.

The difference here is Ertel was a grown man in his 40's when his picture was snapped. Northam was a high schooler. That being said, posing in blackface next to a kkk robe......what was next,  mock rope hang? Get him out....

This really just further elucidates my point i made in a thread from the other week about white people.....wjy is this racial shit so funny?

I actually had an idea im going to pitch to some black folk if i can find some receptive ears amongst them. Next halloween they do q 9/11 party. Now u just and hear me out now. Erryone dresses up in tattered up corporate attire with white face OR as taliban fighters. Now if some peeps is really industrious they can go the extra mile and make  decent size mockups of the twin towers with multiple levels of ledges....and those ledges have heatin elements. So the people in the tattered, burnt up business attire get up there and grab on to those heating elements and its a big bettin and drinkin game to see who can hold on the longest and ofc if u let go u fall into a big foam pit.

Now if some black folk had a party like "that" next year.......i can clearly in my mind not just see, not just hear, but viscerally feel the utter profound levels of rage white people would exhibit. White people would just sit on street corners babbling to themselves. "Kaepernick who? Have u not seen these 911 niggers!!!"

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

Oh? If thats true double fuck him. I thought thst was his hs yearbook? Did he graduate 7 years late?

Medical school yearbook

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Now, that would induce some mass hysteria amongst white folk.....complete meltdowns. Prozac scripts would skyrocket...

So would gun sales

On 2/3/2019 at 1:01 PM, cccjwh said:

Hold my beer.

8519A1B0-63B5-4C62-ACC7-E445B8F67269.jpeg

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'd really like to hear who genuinely thinks that's a real photo of the Clinton's...

ive seen that picture before and i'll admit it, I didn't really feel the need to look into it as I just assumed...them being from Arkansas...that it probably was them. But having looked into it, for oh I dunno...less than 2 minutes...…….well, it becomes clear it isn't. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I'd really like to hear who genuinely thinks that's a real photo of the Clinton's...

could be, certainly wouldn't surprise me.

this is real though:

im-sick-of-politics-riotfeop-nsoheresapi

Archived