THE BROWNS BOARD

Foxconn recommits to $10 billion Wisconsin plant after call from Trump!

14 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That picture speaks for itself, dude has to resign.....cya.

I mean the nerve to dress up as a golfer and stand next to tiger woods......my goodness....

😆

23 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

So exactly how old does one have to be?

When you get right down to it it's somewhat situational. For example there are 14 year old hookers working in Thailand at America some 21 year olds that can't tie their fucking shoes.

But I digress. I don't mean to put words in Cal's mouth but I'm guessing he means that to have a reasonable grasp are the world around you the subject in question should be older than his red tufted nemesis.

Then again arrogant folks, as well as idiots and assholes can be found in every age demographic.

WSS

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

When you get right down to it it's somewhat situational. For example there are 14 year old hookers working in Thailand at America some 21 year olds that can't tie their fucking shoes.

But I digress. I don't mean to put words in Cal's mouth but I'm guessing he means that to have a reasonable grasp are the world around you the subject in question should be older than his red tufted nemesis.

Then again arrogant folks, as well as idiots and assholes can be found in every age demographic.

WSS

“Then again arrogant folks, as well as idiots and assholes can be found in every age demographic.”

A truer statement has never been on this forum

Well except, THE STOOLERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Browns149 said:

So if someone is old, they can be arrogant and ignorant?

of course, but it's far less likely. It's a bit of a safe assumption that with age comes experiences and understandings

about life and the world around us. Yet, some don't glean wisdom from experiences and understandings - they rely on their

own feelings for hurling stones at the world around them.

24 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

of course, but it's far less likely. It's a bit of a safe assumption that with age comes experiences and understandings

about life and the world around us. Yet, some don't glean wisdom from experiences and understandings - they rely on their

own feelings for hurling stones at the world around them.

Experience yes. Understanding, that’s not always the case

Just because you have experienced life. Doesn’t necessarily mean you understand it

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I am old. Therefore only old right. Unless old liberal. Then old don't count cuz liberal. 

I really just want to relive my past so I vote to stop change because it secretly frightens me. 

It's sneaking up on you day, after day, after day, after day.........

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah I went to the Dr and I have planter fasciitis in my left foot. I need orthopedic inserts and shit. Feel like an old man

Damn son, did the Dr put u on a regimen of ensure too? Maybe try walking alot outside barefoot once summer starts, than try working up to a light jog. These shoes fuck us up.

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I am old. Therefore only old right. Unless old liberal. Then old don't count cuz liberal. 

I really just want to relive my past so I vote to stop change because it secretly frightens me. 

I guess if a man with a penis and testicles thinks he's a woman then he actually is one. So if you think you're 80 years old who is the scientific Community to argue with you?

😉

WSS

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Damn son, did the Dr put u on a regimen of ensure too? Maybe try walking alot outside barefoot once summer starts, than try working up to a light jog. These shoes fuck us up.

I should have expected the caveman type solution from our fasting buddy lol

I haven't bought the inserts yet cuz the whole thing is real expensive. Ice, stretch, sleeping brace, cheap inserts first

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I guess if a man with a penis and testicles thinks he's a woman then he actually is one. So if you think you're 80 years old who is the scientific Community to argue with you?

😉

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah I went to the Dr and I have planter fasciitis in my left foot. I need orthopedic inserts and shit. Feel like an old man

Get white walking shoes, and make sure they have velcro tabs, no laces.  Good for mall walking.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Principles. Touche. Speech to text

But I'm not surprised you're not familiar with anybody who has anything to do with a school.

WSS

Are single men in their 40's wirh no children supposed to be hanging around schools? U wouldnt be violating any court orders would u steve? Did u forget what having ur name on that list means? Did u forget when the judge said u just made the list? 

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

To be arrogant and ignorant simultaneously you have to be oh........................say........................................Trump's 👺🤴 age.

Sounds about right

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

and here is the most pertinent excerpt....

"In fact, Rep. Hintz says the Chinese company is “dragging its feet” to open the facility at what he speculates is a “subsidized loss,” perhaps to get favorable trade agreements with the Trump administration."

so....let this be a lesson boys along with this current north korea situation...where not sure if u guys are following, but north korea is like demanding tge u.s president fire his sec of state. In that case and this foxconn business, u can all clearly see at the beginning of this thread the rational and reasonable people being cautiously skeptical. 

But u guys,   yoooosss guuyyysss, u spread open donalds ass cheeks with both hands like ur prying open a stuck elevator and u go straight for center ring..no pass go, ur in there tonguing the fuck out of his shitbox while reaching around front for the stroke around...

u guys are clowns. gj woody for keeping up with this

what ? 

is gizmodo news hiring rolling stone reporters?

"perhaps to get favorable trade agreements with the Trump administration."

they did know that it is in the state of Wisconsin right?  

what in the world are they portraying in order to shield the FACT that the sitting Governor 

calls the shots?

Trump just made a call.... 

Walker hyped the deal...

principle player guy from China saw the democrat governor,  turned tail saying CYA

sure thing chief....#tossingdonaldssalad

"On January 30, Foxconn finally admitted to a reporter from Reuters that it no longer had any intention to build a factory and would instead just construct a campus for research and development. But the tech giant changed its story the very next day after a phone call from President Donald Trump."

aaaannnddd there it is. Foxconn's just fucking with trump on chinas behalf. That facility will be used to bait the admin. How trump didnt see that coming isceye opening, he is not what u rim jobbers tell us he is. 

10 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

it is with honor and respect that I can respond to your drivel with a WSS idiom

screaming at the wind is your calling in life - too bad the wind is louder....

and  I add  - yer a  fu*#king moron 

Everyone knows 'bipolar Cleve'.

• Upvote 1