THE BROWNS BOARD

Foxconn recommits to $10 billion Wisconsin plant after call from Trump!

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

13k employees will "eventually" be hired? Msybe some of u old tits dont know, but at ONE facility in Shenzen foxconn employs 500k workers. This wisconsin facility smells like an automated deal and the employees they eventually hire wont be blue collar manufacturing. And it wont be anywgere near 13k either

So in other words, this is bad news?

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

So in other words, this is bad news?

It’s good news if it actually happens. No guarantees there 

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

If its an automated plant, its essentially worthless. Trump hailed this as some big return of manufacturing. Automation doesnt doesnt put laborers to.work does it?

Sorry, the company I work for the Automation division accounts for 40% of revenue. It is also the division with the most growth. We can’t find enough engineers and programmers.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sorry, the company I work for the Automation division accounts for 40% of revenue. It is also the division with the most growth. We can’t find enough engineers and programmers.

Not exactly the 'blue collared' jobs that many Wisconsinites were hoping for.... is kind of the point.  

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If were Obama doing this, Woody and Cleve would be out on the town.

Man I work in manufacturing. The recent boost to the industry is great.

I just don't see the sun come up every morning and then praise Trump like you and your group on here.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You might be right Steve but I still would rather see the manufacturing plants built here than abroad. 

I am right. No reason there can't be manufacturing jobs at a price relative toward the skill required. Face it,  automation is going to eliminate that soon enough . But loading trucks carrying things around for 10 times the average wage isn't going to happen.

WSS

Early seventies when the minimum wage was two something an hour Teamsters on the loading dock we're getting 30 bucks an hour. Sunday 60 bucks an hour and Easter Sunday because it was a holiday 90 bucks an hour. 

Don't know what the rubber shops or the auto plants orauto plants orplants are paying now. Bob?

WSS

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

but woody would lick obaMao's toes if it had happened during obaMao worship years.

Yes, that is the joke DH already made...

So not only are you delusional and incorrect, but you're having a harder time following the conversations around you. Not good.

actually, it's a sign of mental illness to believe that one is a woodpecker.

and no, DH did not joke about you licking ObaMao's toes. I actually got that from from something said on Dr Phil's show once.

so, you are wrong, you can't speak intelligently about nearly any subject, and I am fine with conversations - it's just that you ruin them with your birdbrain woodypeckerhead drivel. Why you think that makes you look like a legit contributor, I have no idea.

Is it possible for birds to develop mental problems? - The Great ...

2 answers
May 3, 2018 - As a general rule, all evolved beings (the ones with a brain) can end up with mental health issues. There are multiple resources which 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

actually, it's a sign of mental illness to believe that one is a woodpecker.

Ok ... But isn't that your thing? Don't YOU call me that constantly?

What a shame. Your mind is starting to go. Can't even get your insults right.

Father Time is the biggest, most serious trouble of all

you act like a woodpecker, that's on you. My insults are deserved - also on you.

you haven't lived long enough to be so arrogant and ignorant at the same time.

you ridicule pretty much anything, any subject. or any poster that is Christian or conservative.

just snowflakish, in a birdbrain kinda way.

29 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you act like a woodpecker, that's on you. My insults are deserved - also on you.

you haven't lived long enough to be so arrogant and ignorant at the same time.

you ridicule pretty much anything, any subject. or any poster that is Christian or conservative.

just snowflakish, in a birdbrain kinda way.

So if someone is old, they can be arrogant and ignorant?

• Confused 1