THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey Roger

Westside Steve

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Ah you mad bro? 

I enjoy the Cleveland Browns and basically because of their involvement with the NFL which is been hurt because of this shit and because of this quarterback the can't play and is an asshole.

Do you want him on the Browns assuming you are a Browns fan?

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I enjoy the Cleveland Browns and basically because of their involvement with the NFL which is been hurt because of this shit and because of this quarterback the can't play and is an asshole.

WSS

You are assertion that the NFL was hurt by all the whining about the kneeing. Sorry I don't agree. All sports ratings have been declining over the past 10 years. How is that NFL boycott going? Nike sales down? Nike stock down? The kneeling has done what he wanted, got some attention and money for his cause. (no, got your made cause)

He was never really that good and isn't worth the trouble. So, no I wouldn't want him on the Browns. 

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

If he was better than baker? Yes absolutely. But he isnt. If he was tho, he could re enact an episode of the stooges during the anthem for all i care. If baker starts standing on his head during the anthem next yr pls beleive i will give no fuks if he thinks that'll help him

Just now, cccjwh said:

You are assertion that the NFL was hurt by all the whining about the kneeing. Sorry I don't agree.

then you're a fool. There have been plenty of surveys to prove it and no it's not the only reason. Bad officiating and poor play come into it.

All sports ratings have been declining over the past 10 years. How is that NFL boycott going? Nike sales down?

two different demographics of consumers. People like you who think that it's hip to disrespect the country will more likely buy Nike shoes. And who spends a bigger percentage of their welfare check on expensive shoes?

Nike stock down? The kneeling has done what he wanted, got some attention and money for his cause. (no, got your made cause)

apples and oranges.

He was never really that good and isn't worth the trouble. So, no I wouldn't want him on the Browns. 

so the conspiracy angle is bulshit?

WSS

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

If he was better than baker? Yes absolutely. But he isnt. If he was tho, he could re enact an episode of the stooges during the anthem for all i care. If baker starts standing on his head during the anthem next yr pls beleive i will give no fuks if he thinks that'll help him

he was offered money to be a back up and refused. He might actually be better than somebody else's third-string quarterback, who knows? But not enough better to put up with the bullshit. Even you are stupid enough to think that some NFL team wouldn't sign him if they thought that he was better than their starting quarterback and could take the team to the playoffs, or are you?

he's just playing you liberals for suckers.

wSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

so the conspiracy angle is bulshit?

WSS

What polls said?? Well damn that really proves that the NFL was hurt. Oh wait. Only fucking idiot would think that proves the NFL was hurt. Yeah, only welfare people buy Nikes. What a fucking moron. Sorry you are butt hurt about him kneeling and your crying had no affect on Nike or the NFL.

cccjwh mz the pussy the pussy

you have not added one second of positive input to this forum. you and texag should get a room, and the woodpecker can be your

wake up call.

Kleptofreak didn't see the field well, and was a lazy freak who wanted to be a victim and get a giant welfare lawsuit win.

no go, klepto. Most of the NFL is on to his lazy freaking crapola mz the pussy the pussy self. no wonder he is your "hero"

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

cccjwh mz the pussy the pussy the pussy

you have not added one second of positive input to this forum. you and texag should get a room, and the woodpecker can be your

wake up call.

Kleptofreak didn't see the field well, and was a lazy freak who wanted to be a victim and get a giant welfare lawsuit win.

no go, klepto. Most of the NFL is on to his lazy freaking crapola mz the pussy the pussy the pussy self. no wonder he is your "hero"

Of all things, now Kap is lazy? Uh... Ok. 

Your ranting and raving is devolving into mush

There have been polls, and I've dug into all of them that get posted here. Most all are flawed in some way (shocker). And the decline of almost every other sport never comes up. 

And Kap was 100% good enough to play in the NFL still. Cody Kessler started games. But owners felt he came with too much of a distraction. 

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What polls said?? Well damn that really proves that the NFL was hurt. Oh wait. Only fucking idiot would think that proves the NFL was hurt. Yeah, only welfare people buy Nikes. What a fucking moron. Sorry you are butt hurt about him kneeling and your crying had no affect on Nike or the NFL.

Again you stooge who pays big money for designer sneakers? Tick tick tick tick tick

WSS

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

There have been polls, and I've dug into all of them that get posted here. Most all are flawed in some way (shocker). And the decline of almost every other sport never comes up. 

And Kap was 100% good enough to play in the NFL still. Cody Kessler started games. But owners felt he came with too much of a distraction. 

Gee none of the other kneeling  cry babies who could actually play the game, were blackballed.

And if you were an NFL GM which of the starting quarterbacks in the league would you replace with Kaepernick? Remember he refused to be a backup. Tick tick tick

WSS

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Gee none of the other kneeling  cry babies who could actually play the game, were blackballed.

And if you were an NFL GM which of the starting quarterbacks in the league would you replace with Kaepernick? Remember he refused to be a backup. Tick tick tick

WSS

Kap did play, until he didn't have a chance to. 

I'm not saying owners weren't in their right to not want the media circus (as long as there wasn't collusion).

Blake Bortles would be the first to come to mind

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Again you guys never read past the click bait headlines. Are you one of the lazy wealth fare people that are buying Nikes?

Much of the league’s revenue is contractually obligated, so owners and others are talking not necessarily about a revenue drop, but rather how to manage a crisis that could threaten future business.

Archived