THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey Roger

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Do i smell a hint of professional jealousy with this thread steven?

For what? There are thousands of musicians in the world more successful than I am many of them multi-millionaires. Many of them assholes. If Roger Waters wants to take a knee he's free to do so. While he's down there he can suck my dick.

You've boasted about shit here plenty of times does that mean you're only butthurt about Donald Trump because you're jealous of his business success compared to your own?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

For what? There are thousands of musicians in the world more successful than I am many of them multi-millionaires. Many of them assholes. If Roger Waters wants to take a knee he's free to do so. While he's down there he can suck my dick.

You've boasted about shit here plenty of times does that mean you're only butthurt about Donald Trump because you're jealous of his business success compared to your own?

WSS

😁    u so easy west side  😁

I am positive I won't be watching the half time show of the Super Bowl:

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02/02/maroon-5-frontman-hints-superbowl-show-will-be-hip-hop-kneeling-fest-fox-news-offers-alternative-for-halftime-720139

43 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Don Lemon is pissed that Gladys Knight won’t CAVE on singing the National Anthem!!

https://therightscoop.com/don-lemon-is-pissed-that-gladys-knight-wont-cave-on-singing-the-national-anthem/

Umm... I watched the clip. At no point was Don Lemon pissed. They were joking at laughing at the end of the interview.

But a catchy headline to reaffirm their reader's agenda is all the right scoop needs...

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Umm... I watched the clip. At no point was Don Lemon pissed. They were joking at laughing at the end of the interview.

But a catchy headline to reaffirm their reader's agenda is all the right scoop needs...

"UPDATE: I forgot to add another thought I had – the fact that CNN didn’t publish this interview on their YouTube channel, and instead just dropped it into Twitter shows they likely didn’t appreciate what she said…"

*Any other reason you can think of why CNN would not publish this interview on their Youtube channel? 

*I agree though the title could have been named better. I kind of like this one I saw in the comment section:

"Gladys Knight and the Intellectual Pip Squeak"

42 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

"UPDATE: I forgot to add another thought I had – the fact that CNN didn’t publish this interview on their YouTube channel, and instead just dropped it into Twitter shows they likely didn’t appreciate what she said…"

*Any other reason you can think of why CNN would not publish this interview on their Youtube channel? 

*I agree though the title could have been named better. I kind of like this one I saw in the comment section:

"Gladys Knight and the Intellectual Pip Squeak"

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Maybe the families of police officers killed in the line of duty? 

It's "not" during the Anthem. You understand what the word "not" means right OBF? I have no idea why ur posting a story of police officers shot in the act of serving a warrant, which happens all the time and has nothing to do with the National Anthem nor anything Kaepernick has issues with. "NOT" means negatory. It means it isn't happening. Clear?

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

It's "not" during the Anthem. You understand what the word "not" means right OBF? I have no idea why ur posting a story of police officers shot in the act of serving a warrant, which happens all the time and has nothing to do with the National Anthem nor anything Kaepernick has issues with. "NOT" means negatory. It means it isn't happening. Clear?

I know that is not during the anthem but halftime shows are supposed to be for entertainment not a platform for social justice warriors. Keep it out. In this case the whole Kaepernick protest is about condemning police officers and that video is about police officers having targets on their back because of this stuff not only the rhetoric of black lives matter "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon", the lies at Ferguson "hands up don't shoot" and uneducated foolish people like Kaepernick who wears a murdering dictators tee shirt (Castro) like Castro is some kind of hero and socks that degrade police officers as pigs. Now good cops just trying to do their jobs have targets on their backs. I don't agree with the protest. Who is taking a knee for all the good officers who have been killed or wounded in the line of duty? What about their families?

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I know that is not during the anthem but halftime shows are supposed to be for entertainment not a platform for social justice warriors. Keep it out. In this case the whole Kaepernick protest is about condemning police officers and that video is about police officers having targets on their back because of this stuff not only the rhetoric of black lives matter "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon", the lies at Ferguson "hands up don't shoot" and uneducated foolish people like Kaepernick who wears a murdering dictators tee shirt (Castro) like Castro is some kind of hero and socks that degrade police officers as pigs. Now good cops just trying to do their jobs have targets on their backs. I don't agree with the protest. Who is taking a knee for all the good officers who have been killed or wounded in the line of duty? What about their families?

close-up-of-first-place-ribbon-picture-i

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

. In this case the whole Kaepernick protest is about condemning police officers 

Smh

I'm not sure of you're just incapable of getting it, or you're willingly choosing not to get it. I'm not sure how many times it's been covered here...

I imagine that's why you all want to go back to the 50s. So much simpler back then. ....

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Smh

I'm not sure of you're just incapable of getting it, or you're willingly choosing not to get it. I'm not sure how many times it's been covered here...

I imagine that's why you all want to go back to the 50s. So much simpler back then. ....

What I'm not sure of is what there is to misunderstand here? Unless we've gone off a side road it's basically Roger Waters encouraging Maroon 5 to protest at their Super Bowl appearance. What is there beyond that?

WSS

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Those cops served a warrant on a drug house, they werent shot just cause they cops. They were shot by criminals trying to.get away. This is a dynamic as old as time. The cops shot ambush style sitting in their cars, those police were shot cause tbey were cops. Why is this simple baseline logic so hard for u to.follow?

Archived