THE BROWNS BOARD

Super Bowl Survey

The Gipper

A few simple Super Bowl questions for you to give your opinion on:

1.  Will this game be low scoring, or high scoring?

2. Will it be close, or a blowout?

3.  Will the Rams win or will the Pats win?      (I know....asked many times before...nevertheless...once more into the breach)

4. Will the Halftime show be good, or will it suck?    (who the hell is even doing the halftime show?)

5. Will there be a major injury that will affect the game?

High

Blowout

3.  Will the Rams win or will the Pats win?      (I know....asked many times before...nevertheless...once more into the breach)

Rams

4. Will the Halftime show be good, or will it suck?    (who the hell is even doing the halftime show?)

Good

No

Low scoring...surprisingly.   Like 21-17

Close game.  Like  21-17

Want Rams to....Pats will win.

It will be Middling:  2019 Super Bowl halftime show: Maroon 5 the headliner on CBS, with Big Boi and Travis Scott as guests. Maroon 5 are OK, a semi-decent rock band....don't even know  the other motherfuckers.  One sounds like a country dude, the other a rapper.  

I predict that there will be something that could affect the outcome.    A defensive player....just a guess.

(note...in looking...it seems that I disagree with Zombo on every question!!   C'est la vie!!

4 hours ago, Mark O said:

1. High

2. Close

3. Patriots

4. Good

5. no

Same here. Rooting for the Rams, but I think that Brady is taking this one. 

8 minutes ago, Nero said:

Same here. Rooting for the Rams, but I think that Brady is taking this one. 

I"m not rooting for the Rams...but I hope the Patriots win.   Even bought some Sam Adams Boston Lager to drink while watching the game.

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

1.  Will this game be low scoring, or high scoring?...LOW

2. Will it be close, or a blowout?...CLOSE

3.  Will the Rams win or will the Pats win?      (I know....asked many times before...nevertheless...once more into the breach)....PATS

4. Will the Halftime show be good, or will it suck?    (who the hell is even doing the halftime show?)....GOOD, I'll be eating & ignoring the BS.

5. Will there be a major injury that will affect the game?....YEAH..Roger'll get his dick caught in his zipper & the replay official won't be able to find it.

Mike

Well....Lets see how each of this did on this:

1. Game was obviously low scoring. 

Right:   Gipper/Canton Mike

Wrong:   Zombo/MarkO/Nero   

2. Game was close

Right:  Gipper, Marko, Nero, Canton Mike

Wrong:  Zombo

3. Pats won

Right:  Gipper, MarkO, Nero, Canton Mike

Wrong:  Zombo

4. Halftime show good or sucked...by all consensus this was a mediocre to bad halftime show

Right.....Gipper.  I think my characterization of it as middling was spot on

Wrong:  Zombo, Nero, MarkO, Canton Mike

5.  Injury affecting the game?     (While I know Patrick Chung got injured....and that he seems to be a major player....don't think his injury affected the game

Right:  Zombo, MarkO, Nero.      I think I will give myself half credit....I did say that a starting defensive player would be injured...and one was...but perhaps not a major impact on the game

Wrong:  Canton Mike.    Taking what I perceive to be his prediction that there would be a major referreeing/replay snafu.    I don't recall that there was such a thing...was there?

Score:

Gipper   4.5 out of  5

MarkO   3 out of 5

Nero  3 out of 5

Canton Mike  3 out of 5

Zombo   1 out of 5

Sorry old boy....I actually wish your predictions would have been on.

Archived