THE BROWNS BOARD

First Man

Well.. I watched this movie with some guarded curiosity..No It wasn't Apollo 13 or Space Cowboys.... It was a mellow dramatic portrayal of Neil Armstrong and some of his trials and tribulations.. In short... This movie is one of those films that really did not need to be made IMHO... It was slow and pretty much.. bland... The acting by Ryan Gosling and his counterpart was not bad.. just the movie as a whole fell short to me...We really didn't learn anything new about Neil Armstrong , other than they had a daughter who died of pneumonia via complications of cancer .... Otherwise.. The movie just felt pointless to me..... I give it 2 and a half stars for effort...... Otherwise.. save your $$

10 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well.. I watched this movie with some guarded curiosity..No It wasn't Apollo 13 or Space Cowboys.... It was a mellow dramatic portrayal of Neil Armstrong and some of his trials and tribulations.. In short... This movie is one of those films that really did not need to be made IMHO... It was slow and pretty much.. bland... The acting by Ryan Gosling and his counterpart was not bad.. just the movie as a whole fell short to me...We really didn't learn anything new about Neil Armstrong , other than they had a daughter who died of pneumonia via complications of cancer .... Otherwise.. The movie just felt pointless to me..... I give it 2 and a half stars for effort...... Otherwise.. save your $$

Thanks Nick.

WSS

19 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Thanks Nick.

WSS

I'll just add.. This is the kind of movie you can wait for on Netflix .. You can sack out on the couch with your significant other and pass out to it.. or.. You know.. get frisky and all that fun stuff.. Otherwise.. Like I said.. Save your $$

18 hours ago, nickers said:

I'll just add.. This is the kind of movie you can wait for on Netflix .. You can sack out on the couch with your significant other and pass out to it.. or.. You know.. get frisky and all that fun stuff.. Otherwise.. Like I said.. Save your $$

As boring as say: Gravity?

Archived