THE BROWNS BOARD

China to buy 5 million metric tons of soybeans a day

Canton Dawg

Well, Canton...as usual you have to look into things a bit. It literally took me less than 20 seconds to get the deal on this. Now, im not  poo'ing on it. It's "something". But "right now"...it's a short termn deal the Chinese have made in "good faith"..trumps own words...to continue trade agreements. China usually buys close to 40m tons. It's something tho. But still, nothing has been "set". But I did find articles from the post, Bloomberg, forbes etc,etc.  Not mainstream enough for you monkey boy?

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=GopTXJHFEMzJjwSaibDABw&q=china+soybean+deal&btnK=Google+Search&oq=china+soybean+deal&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i131.1751.6749..6959...6.0..0.113.1735.23j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i13j0i22i30j0i8i13i30.PQSJhC6RCHA

oh look, the number one google hit on this story is from CNBC. Canton you are almost a lazier sack of shit then wss is. It's like karpov vs kasparov between you two as for who can make the most assertions with the least amt of substance behind them.  True masters in their element, peak of their powers. 

35 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

What is it with righty and not reading their own links?

How much will China buy?  That is still open to debate.  "The Wall Street Journal" reports China said it would buy 5 million metric tons of U.S. soybeans a day based on comments made by Chinese leaders, but a U.S. administration official told Reuters the exact amount was misinterpreted, and it is not a per day amount, but rather one purchase of 5 million metric tons. - From your high speed article.

MSM really missed out on reporting this. Oh wait this article got the information from the Wall Street Journal and Reuters. How can you not be embarrassed after posting this?

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

How can you not be embarrassed after posting this?

Because perennial ignorance is not the shameful thing it once was. Everyone screws up, posts something too quick or didnt read the whole thing.....but its relentless here. Its almost bordering on willful if i actually thought some of these guys were smart enough to be willfully ignirant.

16 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What is it with righty and not reading their own links?

How much will China buy?  That is still open to debate.  "The Wall Street Journal" reports China said it would buy 5 million metric tons of U.S. soybeans a day based on comments made by Chinese leaders, but a U.S. administration official told Reuters the exact amount was misinterpreted, and it is not a per day amount, but rather one purchase of 5 million metric tons. - From your high speed article.

MSM really missed out on reporting this. Oh wait this article got the information from the Wall Street Journal and Reuters. How can you not be embarrassed after posting this?

From what I read yesterday, there were some miscommunications between US & China regarding volumes, and some backtracking.

It was reported as "per day" according to the first website I read about it, and its still there (obviously wrong). . .

https://www.morningstar.com/news/dow-jones/TDJNDN_2019013113323/china-says-it-will-buy-5-million-tons-of-us-soybeans-a-day-trump-says-will-make-our-farmers-very-happy-4th-update.html

image.png.31592c2ccc52982f63c0b26cf7585740.png

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

From what I read yesterday, there were some miscommunications between US & China regarding volumes, and some backtracking.

It was reported as "per day" according to the first website I read about it, and its still there (obviously wrong). . .

https://www.morningstar.com/news/dow-jones/TDJNDN_2019013113323/china-says-it-will-buy-5-million-tons-of-us-soybeans-a-day-trump-says-will-make-our-farmers-very-happy-4th-update.html

image.png.31592c2ccc52982f63c0b26cf7585740.png

You didn't post a link to first article and apparently didn't read what you posted here. Thanks for taking responsibility posting poor/wrong information, oh wait you didn't take any responsibility for it. nm

cccjwh+"m"+"z" translation:

"blabber blabber bs stupid ignorant and antagonistic empty threatening garbage.....whine/bitch/complain..."

am I correct? just a guess....

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You didn't post a link to first article and apparently didn't read what you posted here. Thanks for taking responsibility posting poor/wrong information, oh wait you didn't take any responsibility for it. nm

Sorry, I don't take the blame for shoddy journalism.

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sorry, I don't take the blame for shoddy journalism.

Yes shoddy journalism made you post an article and not read it. It also made you choose the sites you read. None of it is your fault of course. <-- this is sarcasm baby cow

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

but you should take responsibility for dumbassery. Because you're a dumbass that didn't take less than 20 seconds to do a google run. #uradumbass

And you shit for brains start a thread “if there’s any truth to this” for a news item that was already being discussed in another thread.

Follow you own advice dumbass.

F335FBFA-C5EB-48D3-B531-2D5CC82FC198.png

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

And you shit for brains start a thread “if there’s any truth to this” for a news item that was already being discussed in another thread.

Follow you own advice dumbass.

F335FBFA-C5EB-48D3-B531-2D5CC82FC198.png

Ooo, i made a thread about a topic that was being discussed in another thread tgst was started about a different topic, and one that i hadnt read. U got me canton. 

Christ you'll grab at anything huh?

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

After the worst Dec. since the Great Depression. So much winning! @ real con man.

We could talk about Obama’s greatest economic contribution to America, during his 8 year tenure.

But there’s only so much we can discuss regarding “Cash for Clunkers”. 

On 2/2/2019 at 7:12 AM, Canton Dawg said:

We could talk about Obama’s greatest economic contribution to America, during his 8 year tenure.

I did not care much for Obama as a president at all. He made one correct decision early on, to keep in place the drastic measures that had to be taken under Bush to recover from what was about to turn from a great recession into a Second Great Depression. Other than that he was pretty much a Chicago Alderman, particularly when it came to foreign affairs.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:12 AM, Canton Dawg said:

So much effort to avoid taking any personal responsibility.

- Blame someone else

- Says other people did the same thing

- Misdirection with righty's second favorite boogieman. OBAMA!!!

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So much effort to avoid taking any personal responsibility.

- Blame someone else

- Says other people did the same thing

- Misdirection with righty's second favorite boogieman. OBAMA!!!

Your trolling game needs work.

Archived