THE BROWNS BOARD

New Nickname, Team Song, End Zone Dance

The Gipper

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The Browns could  (should?)  adopt a new nickname.....with a new team song.....and a new End Zone touchdown dance:

It is good to know that were stupid people and stupid things in every age... 

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Just a bit of fun.    

So, now, tell me.....after having seen this....how many of you got up and did the Freddie?

Gip, I actually posted this video after Freddie's hiring & removed it, but I'm with you....It's "a bit of fun" & it WOULD be a funny song & dance after a win, wouldn't it?

Mike

5 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Gip, I actually posted this video after Freddie's hiring & removed it, but I'm with you....It's "a bit of fun" & it WOULD be a funny song & dance after a win, wouldn't it?

Mike

Actually, it's the kind of thing I would do to pick on my coach, so I hope they know about this.

14 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Mike

Sorry....don't think I saw it....or remember it.    Just proves great minds think alike.....and great senior minds have their moments.

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Sorry....don't think I saw it....or remember it.    Just proves great minds think alike.....and great senior minds have their moments.

I took it down quickly as Freddie's hiring wasn't yet official, but I DO think it would be a great "post home win team song & dance". I know it will be one of the songs we play at our tailgates.

Mike

Archived