Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
darren15

2019 BROWNS BOARD DRAFT

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, stillmotion said:

I'll take the Packers and Rams if y'all are cool with that

Would have to be either Rams and Patriots or Bengals and Packers as its in groups of 2 together .....PM Tour with your choice :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 2:23 AM, Flyin J said:

Ill take Cardinals and niners

Sorry I didn’t see this before because it wasn’t recorded but I will defer because flying J got first dibs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, darren15 said:

Would have to be either Rams and Patriots or Bengals and Packers as its in groups of 2 together .....PM Tour with your choice :)

Roger that. I'll take the Bengals and Packers then if y'all cool with it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Latest ..... Gipper pick your 2 and Woody what 2 do you want ?
 
CARDINALS ....FlyinJ
49ERS ....... FlyinJ
JETS   ................ Darren
RAIDERS ........... Darren
BUCCS
GIANTS
JAGUARS
LIONS
BILLS ........... TexasAG
BRONCOS .......TexasAG
BENGALS ....Stillmotion
PACKERS ..... Stillmotion
DOLPHINS
FALCONS
REDSKINS ..... Gumby
PANTHERS ... Gumby
BROWNS .... TIA
VIKINGS ..... TIA
TITANS
STEELERS
SEAHAWKS
RAVENS
TEXANS  TOUR
COWBOYS ...TOUR ----------> RAIDERS.. Darren
EAGLES
COLTS
BEARS  ------------------->  RAIDERS........ Darren
CHARGERS
CHIEFS
SAINTS ------------------------->  PACKERS ....Stillmotion
PATRIOTS 
RAMS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 11:58 AM, darren15 said:

Whoever takes the Browns runs the draft remember .... so your saying your the new commish ? Also normally starts weekend after FA starts so some signings are made hence changing needs in the draft

I missed this little part.  Let's not ask how - I'm fairly confident I won't be able to run this group so..... going to withdraw from the Browns/Vikes list.      I'll look at something else.  Apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, darren15 said:
Latest ..... Gipper pick your 2 and Woody what 2 do you want ?
 
CARDINALS ....FlyinJ
49ERS ....... FlyinJ
JETS   ................ Darren
RAIDERS ........... Darren
BUCCS
GIANTS
JAGUARS
LIONS
BILLS ........... TexasAG
BRONCOS .......TexasAG
BENGALS ....Stillmotion
PACKERS ..... Stillmotion
DOLPHINS
FALCONS
REDSKINS ..... Gumby
PANTHERS ... Gumby
BROWNS
VIKINGS
TITANS
STEELERS
SEAHAWKS
RAVENS
TEXANS  TOUR
COWBOYS ...TOUR ----------> RAIDERS.. Darren
EAGLES
COLTS
BEARS  ------------------->  RAIDERS........ Darren
CHARGERS
CHIEFS
SAINTS ------------------------->  PACKERS ....Stillmotion
PATRIOTS 
RAMS

Can I take the Steelers and the ravens there only one pick a part rather than being right next to each other. I oh so much want to just pick a bag of dicks for each of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 7:02 AM, tiamat63 said:

The honorable representative of the Browns and Vikings present and accounted for.   If any of you hoes have trade offers,  PM me ( I will be willing to hand out my call to a select few and you can text if I don't respond on here)   

Make sure trade offers involve realistic swaps that also include cases of beer and food - I'm quite partial to cheesy Texas toast.  

So let it be written... so let it be done.

Historically we've not done trades... we've pnly reflected any swaps made prior to the start of a round by the real teams... but if the group wants to do trades from the time of all teams being assigned to a week before the start of our draft, then I'd be fine with that.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:15 AM, stillmotion said:

I'll take the Packers and Rams if y'all are cool with that

still, we give out pairs that follow each other at least in Round 1. Speeds things up when folks have consecutive picks.

So either Rams-Pats or Bengals-Pack are your choices if you want to net at least one of your preferred teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First, yes, tia has the Browns-Vikes at my invite.

Second...

16 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Can I take the Steelers and the ravens there only one pick a part rather than being right next to each other. I oh so much want to just pick a bag of dicks for each of them

Sorry Gip, consecutive picks only. So your choices are Titans-Steelers or Seahawks-Ravens.

  1. CARDINALS...... Flyin J
  2. 49ERS ............... Flyin J
  3. JETS   ................ Darren
  4. RAIDERS ........... Darren
  5. BUCCS
  6. GIANTS
  7. JAGUARS
  8. LIONS
  9. BILLS .................. Texas Ag
  10. BRONCOS .......... Texas Ag
  11. BENGALS ........... stillmotion
  12. PACKERS ........... stillmotion
  13. DOLPHINS
  14. FALCONS
  15. REDSKINS........... GUMBY73
  16. PANTHERS......... GUMBY73
  17. BROWNS
  18. VIKINGS
  19. TITANS
  20. STEELERS
  21. SEAHAWKS
  22. RAVENS
  23. TEXANS ........ Tour
  24. COWBOYS .... Tour ====> (RAIDERS ..... Darren)
  25. EAGLES
  26. COLTS
  27. BEARS  =============>  (RAIDERS .... Darren)
  28. CHARGERS
  29. CHIEFS
  30. SAINTS =============> (PACKERS .. stillmotion)
  31. PATRIOTS 
  32. RAMS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

So let it be written... so let it be done.

Historically we've not done trades... we've pnly reflected any swaps made prior to the start of a round by the real teams... but if the group wants to do trades from the time of all teams being assigned to a week before the start of our draft, then I'd be fine with that.

still, we give out pairs that follow each other at least in Round 1. Speeds things up when folks have consecutive picks.

So either Rams-Pats or Bengals-Pack are your choices if you want to net at least one of your preferred teams.

I'm cool with bengals/pack

already sent you a PM, Tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 3:48 PM, darren15 said:
Latest ..... Gipper pick your 2 and Woody what 2 do you want ?
 
CARDINALS ....FlyinJ
49ERS ....... FlyinJ
JETS   ................ Darren
RAIDERS ........... Darren
BUCCS
GIANTS
JAGUARS
LIONS
BILLS ........... TexasAG
BRONCOS .......TexasAG
BENGALS ....Stillmotion
PACKERS ..... Stillmotion
DOLPHINS
FALCONS
REDSKINS ..... Gumby
PANTHERS ... Gumby
BROWNS .... Tia
VIKINGS ..... Tia
TITANS
STEELERS
SEAHAWKS
RAVENS
TEXANS  TOUR
COWBOYS ...TOUR ----------> RAIDERS.. Darren
EAGLES
COLTS
BEARS  ------------------->  RAIDERS........ Darren
CHARGERS
CHIEFS
SAINTS ------------------------->  PACKERS ....Stillmotion
PATRIOTS 
RAMS

Updated with Tia ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

London Brown usually has 2 teams does he not ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, darren15 said:

London Brown usually has 2 teams does he not ?

He has participated in the past...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's updated list with:

  • second team of each pair underlined, and
  • Pats/Rams order reversed.

1. CARDINALS...... Flyin J

2. 49ERS ............... Flyin J

3. JETS   ................ Darren

4. RAIDERS ........... Darren

5. BUCCS

6. GIANTS

7. JAGUARS

8. LIONS

9. BILLS .................. Texas Ag

10. BRONCOS .......... Texas Ag

11. BENGALS ........... stillmotion

12. PACKERS ........... stillmotion

13. DOLPHINS

14. FALCONS

15. REDSKINS........... GUMBY73

16. PANTHERS......... GUMBY73

17. BROWNS ............ tia

18. VIKINGS ............. tia

19. TITANS

20. STEELERS

21. SEAHAWKS

22. RAVENS

23. TEXANS ........ Tour

24. COWBOYS .... Tour ====> (RAIDERS ..... Darren)

25. EAGLES

26. COLTS

27. BEARS  =============>  (RAIDERS .... Darren)

28. CHARGERS

29. CHIEFS

30. SAINTS =============> (PACKERS .. stillmotion)

31. RAMS

32. PATRIOTS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 11:14 AM, Tour2ma said:

Here's updated list with:

  • second team of each pair underlined, and
  • Pats/Rams order reversed.

1. CARDINALS...... Flyin J

2. 49ERS ............... Flyin J

3. JETS   ................ Darren

4. RAIDERS ........... Darren

5. BUCCS .............. London Brown

6. GIANTS  ............. London Brown

7. JAGUARS............ Gipper

8. LIONS .                   Gipper

9. BILLS .................. Texas Ag

10. BRONCOS .......... Texas Ag

11. BENGALS ........... stillmotion

12. PACKERS ........... stillmotion

13. DOLPHINS

14. FALCONS

15. REDSKINS........... GUMBY73

16. PANTHERS......... GUMBY73

17. BROWNS ............ tia

18. VIKINGS ............. tia

19. TITANS ............ comeonman

20. STEELERS                comeonman

21. SEAHAWKS

22. RAVENS

23. TEXANS ........ Tour

24. COWBOYS .... Tour ====> (RAIDERS ..... Darren)

25. EAGLES

26. COLTS

27. BEARS  =============>  (RAIDERS .... Darren)

28. CHARGERS

29. CHIEFS

30. SAINTS =============> (PACKERS .. stillmotion)

31. RAMS

32. PATRIOTS 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 5:23 PM, LondonBrown said:

Tampa 

NYG

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 more players needed ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I will take the Jags and the Lions.    Neither team has ever made a "Superball Bowl".....so I like the idea of helping the underdogs.

By the way....I had a Superball or two and always liked playing with them:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Maybe I will take the Jags and the Lions.    Neither team has ever made a "Superball Bowl".....so I like the idea of helping the underdogs.

By the way....I had a Superball or two and always liked playing with them:

 

Updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Comeonman said:

Tits and Pits if not taken 

Done .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year the draft was started the weekend after the beginning of FA and we completed it 5 days before the real draft ...... we still have a few openings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play. 

I'll keep checking this thread.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nero said:

I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play. 

I'll keep checking this thread.

That sounds like a committment to me!  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nero said:

I'm pretty busy, so I don't want to join this... But if you need a player before it begins, I will play. 

I'll keep checking this thread.

Probably gonna need you ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 10:08 AM, darren15 said:

Probably gonna need you ......

Plus, Nero, it actually can help to have Euro time zone folk in the mix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks darren for keeping this rolling while I was out of pocket... last minute trip last week... all week.

Can you please copy/paste the latest list into your OP? Thanks in advance.

 

This weekend I'll PM last year's participants that have yet to re-up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Thanks darren for keeping this rolling while I was out of pocket... last minute trip last week... all week.

Can you please copy/paste the latest list into your OP? Thanks in advance.

 

This weekend I'll PM last year's participants that have yet to re-up...

Updated the OP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, then I'll pick Seahawks and Ravens.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nero said:

Well, then I'll pick Seahawks and Ravens.

 

OP updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×