THE BROWNS BOARD

2019 BROWNS BOARD DRAFT ....COMMENTS IN HERE PLEASE

darren15

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Less "humor"... more inbox emptying...

Wow.  Mildly insulted with the quote marks but we'll let that go.     Second, so many messages being thrown around here like eggs with a short order cook at a truck stop.    I'll work on both right now. 

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Sir.... today is the lord's day, thank you very much.     Going to need you to slow the roll and let me ease into this third cup of coffee.  

Just fuckin with ya, I'm on the laptop doing bidness'.  

I just wanted to grab you before you opened the Makers Mark :)

I get the day off from picks tomorrow ......that is good as I am at a Dennis DeYoung/Nightranger concert ....

I will update players picked by team before I leave in the afternoon .... then will update again Sunday

It does not appear that the following player has been drafted yet....and I think   you all are missing out.  In fact, I think he could be a good late round fit for the Browns given their needs at ILB.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/03/27/2019-nfl-draft-prospect-interview-ulysees-gilbert-iii-akron/

If he does not get drafted in the upcoming draft....it would behoove the Browns to take a flyer on him as a UDFA

Fear the Roo!

I'll bet Tour was thinking I was reserving an Aggie for my last pick for Denver. Had they not lost their punter permanently last year, I would have seriously considered taking A&M's ILB Tyrel Dodson who likely goes round 5 or 6. I think he came out a year too early, but his 4.6 speed @ 237 lbs. will get him on someone's STs while he learns the LB position.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:30 AM, darren15 said:

I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.

Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol  .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion

:)

A little bumpskipoo here.   When might this be happening in terms of timeframe after our draft?

• Zombo unpinned this topic