THE BROWNS BOARD

2019 BROWNS BOARD DRAFT ....COMMENTS IN HERE PLEASE

darren15

On 3/26/2019 at 2:16 PM, Nero said:

I was thinking of Bennett when making the pick. The more I think of it, if they were able to make Earl Thomas angry and leave, they might think they don't have such a big hole in the secondary to fill it. Thanks for the input! 

Here's a little known factoid about Michael Bennett. His brother Martellus was considered the very best overall player in Texas High School as a TE. Everyone thought A&M offered his brother Michael a full scholarship as a way to lure Martellus to A&M. It worked as they came as a package deal. In fact he was very much a late bloomer, not coming along all that well until his senior year at A&M, too late to garner any attention so he signed as an undrafted FA with Seattle. It was not until he was a pro that he learned how to become the player he became on that dominating Superbowl winning defense.

• Upvote 1

• Zombo featured this topic

If the Commish does not turn up who makes his picks :) 

There is nobody higher ........ I would of said the president but gipper would have to do a best of white players available list :)

• Haha 1

Tour is travelling today and wont be home until tonight so watch the picks in the thread as the selections wont be updated until later ....I will continue to update team selections when I can

37 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Why does watching Tyree Jackson gametape give me flashbacks to the next Paxton Lynch? what hype am i not seeing 👀 

Cue Ghoolie typing we need to draft him this year ....

Here's a useful link for navigating your way thru the final 4 rounds.

Click on your teams' logo at the top and a list of remaining picks is generated.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft/teams/_/name/cle/cleveland-browns

Tour will prolly have to pick again for stillmotion who is 2nd in line to make picks this morning.

EDIT: I have to admit that participating in this is starting to get me pumped to see who goes where, plus becoming more familiar with a few players outside the main radar. I love watching the draft. I have to tape Sat. morning so I can run through without commercials after a couple hours of racquetball. It's the 3rd day where the real experts shine in finding the gems. I love listening to the various comments when one gets picked that a really good scout spots and predicts.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Tour will prolly have to pick again for stillmotion who is 2nd in line to make picks this morning.

It could happen...

He'll get an hour to show for his, but I really don't want to lose another GM.

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

It could happen...

He'll get an hour to show for his, but I really don't want to lose another GM.

And hour is fair at this point when you show a history of inactivity when your turn is up.

I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.

Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol  .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, darren15 said:

I am very pleased to announce that Jake Burns has agreed to grade our draft on completion. He has written for Cleveland.com and is a well known expert on the draft appearing on Cleveland Browns Daily just this past week, he has also written for other well known entities.

Obviously he does not know who drafted what team so if you get an F don't contact him to argue or bitch him out.....lol  .... it is great that an independent source has agreed to do this for us during this busy time.... and it is just one persons opinion

That sounds interesting. Thanks! Now I'm intrigued...

28 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Pressure is on for the last 3 rounds then.🤩

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

Well... That sucks  

Edit: to clarify,  it sucks because some of us weren't able to do as many evals as usual thus feeling their draft suffered.    I still haven't finished my piece on Cajuste.

40 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Pressure is on for the last 3 rounds then.🤩

Must explain the pace we've fallen to... :(

Cool development tho...