THE BROWNS BOARD

Trunp's motorcade

medicineman

9 hours ago, medicineman said:

What I find funny is some jack ass Antifa tried this and it did not end well so what did the Left do? They make a false claim that some awful Gay actor got attacked by somebody in MAGA hats but for some reason no video of the whole thing, and MAGA in NYC? Ya right. We all know how the White racists travel around NYC

So ur saying the attack didnt happen? And that no in new york nor the thousands upon thousands of tourists there each day.....could possibly have a maga hat? U know who's from new york right?

12 hours ago, medicineman said:

still in a Democrat ran shithole and as for it happening before, it don't matter, the dems are behind both so what came first does not matter 

Your whole conspiracy theory was that a failed attack by the left occured, so in response they faked being attacked

And now the order doesn't matter? 

Hahahahaha

You need to lay off the conspiracy theory videos

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:32 AM, MLD Woody said:

Your whole conspiracy theory was that a failed attack by the left occured, so in response they faked being attacked

And now the order doesn't matter? 

Hahahahaha

You need to lay off the conspiracy theory videos

You need to not watch the msm mainly CNN, How many lies have they been caught in now? As for conspiracy? Does not make it a lie. There is a such thing as a Conspiracy, Read about JFK for starters

5 minutes ago, medicineman said:

You need to not watch the msm mainly CNN, How many lies have they been caught in now? As for conspiracy? Does not make it a lie. There is a such thing as a Conspiracy, Read about JFK for starters

So any conspiracy I think may be real is validated by the fact there have been conspiracies in the past?

I think Trump is secrectly a Democrat that is setting the stage to fuck up so royally that Dems will have the upper hand for years. Everything so far has been a show. He's even had to crank it up some because of the surprising amount of blind support he got. 

My conspiracy is validated because they're a thing 

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:43 PM, MLD Woody said:

So any conspiracy I think may be real is validated by the fact there have been conspiracies in the past?

I think Trump is secrectly a Democrat that is setting the stage to fuck up so royally that Dems will have the upper hand for years. Everything so far has been a show. He's even had to crank it up some because of the surprising amount of blind support he got. 

My conspiracy is validated because they're a thing 

More people like Trump than what the news reports, In fact my FB page is full of pro Trump people, as is my Twitter and many of the Goats on Voat. Gab has many Pro Trump as well. Throw in Reddit and 8chan too. Seems like the only people that are against Trump are the people who watch msm

2 hours ago, medicineman said:

More people like Trump than what the news reports, In fact my FB page is full of pro Trump people, as is my Twitter and many of the Goats on Voat. Gab has many Pro Trump as well. Throw in Reddit and 8chan too. Seems like the only people that are against Trump are the people who watch msm

Ok

Archived