THE BROWNS BOARD

Trunp's motorcade

medicineman

10 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

I read they jumped on the motorcade.  Ss was injured fighting the protester.

Tds

I jumped the gun when I posted this,  I had little info on the matter. Now it is breaking more and more, a failed attempt on the President? IDK would fit right in to what Donna Brazile tweeted with the 10 and 5 dollar bill (Both Presidents were killed) and then her tweet "Today it is President Trump, Tomorrow it is President Nancy Pelosi" And both Trump and Pence were on way to Oval office when the motorcade was hit.....

I love how these people breathlessly say "this tactic has been used to assassinate many leaders".....umm, maybe if the dude was laden with explosives? but even then, do these morons think the deep state doesn't know how strong the presidential motorcade cars are? They can take direct hits from Anti tank rockets. You'd have to use a state of the art TOW or something else that needs a tripod setup. No shoulder mounted rocket system on the planet currently could take out the presidents car. What's clearly going on is that the people like Ed I mean JABF are so categorically stupid and brainwashed that they suspend their own intuition and rational sense. If the "deep state" wanted to kill Trump they wouldn't try to take out his car unless they commandeered a fighter jet...….or a b1 bomber ffs. 

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I love how these people breathlessly say "this tactic has been used to assassinate many leaders".....umm, maybe if the dude was laden with explosives? but even then, do these morons think the deep state doesn't know how strong the presidential motorcade cars are? They can take direct hits from Anti tank rockets. You'd have to use a state of the art TOW or something else that needs a tripod setup. No shoulder mounted rocket system on the planet currently could take out the presidents car. What's clearly going on is that the people like Ed I mean JABF are so categorically stupid and brainwashed that they suspend their own intuition and rational sense. If the "deep state" wanted to kill Trump they wouldn't try to take out his car unless they commandeered a fighter jet...….or a b1 bomber ffs. 

You sure do get triggered easily .

you must be be a real treat in person...

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

You sure do get triggered easily .

you must be be a real treat in person...

I dont think u know what triggered means. Unless "triggered" now means Pointing out stupid people and shaking ones head? U quote a post of me pointing out the deep state, if they really wanted to take a shot at trump, would likely not attempt to hit him while he's in his 7 ton APC thats designed to repel heavy anti tank weaponry. And u called me triggered for doing that, which directly points to the triggered party actually being urself. May i ask why my post  agitated ur uvula and inflamed ur uterine walls? All i stated were demonstrable facts that u can google urself about the presidential limo. So why the strained pussy?

I find it funny that the left thinks this is all a joke. Had that of happened to Obuma   they would be crying non stop and you can bet you're ass it would be getting 24/7 coverage, But I guess they didn't speak much about the new abortion bill being pushed in Virginia, Funny how the left claims it is pro choice but the only choice the left gives you is you're choice of Gender.

46 minutes ago, medicineman said:

I find it funny that the left thinks this is all a joke. Had that of happened to Obuma   they would be crying non stop and you can bet you're ass it would be getting 24/7 coverage, But I guess they didn't speak much about the new abortion bill being pushed in Virginia, Funny how the left claims it is pro choice but the only choice the left gives you is you're choice of Gender.

YEP.

It's because this fuckin thing is a joke.  Attack on a motorcade?  Gtfo.      Small potatoes at best.   If some dumbass would have been so stupid to try the same to Obama most would have laughed hard. 

Quit with the abstract "the left" "The right" Nonsense you kids run with. 

baloney. There IS a left. It's the anti-America, turn everything upside down. Why the heck NOT refer to it?

anti second amendment, anti-Christian, anti-family values, anti-capitalism, anti-Constitution/Bill of Rights, anti-republican,

anti-conservative, anti-consequences for irresponsible behavior, anti-soveriegnty of our country, anti-secure borders, anti-vetting of illegals, anti wall...

they demand unlimited abortion rights, even to the point of children already born. But they use children killed in sick murderous attacks on schools as if they were horrified of murders, when they laugh off the murder of children by illegals who keep crossing our border...

it's the left. A movement that wants power so badly, they could have free stuff, free rides the rest of their lives.

"at this point, what difference does it make" - the deep state is the left. Power they demand to keep, regardless of who we elect as our president. Once this fake investiagetion is actually over, I can't wait til there are a lot more firings of obamao leftist diptsticks all over our gov.

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

you did read that Trump wasn' t in that Motorcade right? Some guy jumped on some chinamens car....did you also notice that Trump himself hasn't tweeted about it? What does that tell you? Stop, breathe, think. Just calm your sugar riddled mind down a notch, and just think something through. If there really was an attempt on Trumps life that was credible....and the media was blacking it out, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK TRUMP WOULD BE GOING ALONG WITH IT?

20 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

you did read that Trump wasn' t in that Motorcade right? Some guy jumped on some chinamens car....did you also notice that Trump himself hasn't tweeted about it? What does that tell you? Stop, breathe, think. Just calm your sugar riddled mind down a notch, and just think something through. If there really was an attempt on Trumps life that was credible....and the media was blacking it out, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK TRUMP WOULD BE GOING ALONG WITH IT?

What I find funny is some jack ass Antifa tried this and it did not end well so what did the Left do? They make a false claim that some awful Gay actor got attacked by somebody in MAGA hats but for some reason no video of the whole thing, and MAGA in NYC? Ya right. We all know how the White racists travel around NYC

39 minutes ago, medicineman said:

What I find funny is some jack ass Antifa tried this and it did not end well so what did the Left do? They make a false claim that some awful Gay actor got attacked by somebody in MAGA hats but for some reason no video of the whole thing, and MAGA in NYC? Ya right. We all know how the White racists travel around NYC

The alleged attack happened before the motorcade thing

It was also in Chicago

Archived