THE BROWNS BOARD

Former Browns in the Super Bowl

Zombo

Ex-Browns in the Super Bowl:

NE

Brian Hoyer ... Best/easist job in sports, backing up Brady?

Danny Shelton ... In between Alex Mack and Myles Garrett no one swung and missed in the first round like the Browns historically did. Shelton is a backup with 21 tackles on the season to his credit.

Jason McCourty ... From 0-16 to starting in the SB with your twin brother ... Hollwood ending this year for him. But Browns got younger and deeper at the position.

Did not recognize any Rams that played for the Browns.

Next year ... 47 Browns in the Super Bowl

Zombo

17 minutes ago, Zombo said:

NE

Danny Shelton ... In between Alex Mack and Myles Garrett no one swung and misses in the first round like the Browns historically did. Shelton is a backup with 21 tackles on the season to his credit.

Jason McCourty ... From 0-16 to starting in the SB with your twin brother ... Hollwood ending this year for him. But Browns got younger and deeper at the position.

Zombo

53 actually...isn't it? :o  Including inactives.

I still think that having an "inactive" list...is about the dumbest, most incomprehensible thing that the NFL does.

7 hours ago, Zombo said:

NE

Danny Shelton ... In between Alex Mack and Myles Garrett no one swung and missed in the first round like the Browns historically did. Shelton is a backup with 21 tackles on the season to his credit.

Zombo

Zombo.. I honestly believe it's really gonna happen with this team... Theres not a doubt in my mind.. call me crazy.. But the Browns are on the cusp of taking the league by a storm....

EDIT: I agree w/Gip on the inactive list.. its stupid...

8 hours ago, Zombo said:

last sept.1st, while Hue thought Bitonio was a option at LT we added a cut PS Ram C/G Aaron Neary..that lasted about 5 days..Neary went crying back to Rams PS cus that was the plan when the Rams waived him.. He's still on Rams PS.. 

11 hours ago, gumby73 said:

last sept.1st, while Hue thought Bitonio was a option at LT we added a cut PS Ram C/G Aaron Neary..that lasted about 5 days..Neary went crying back to Rams PS cus that was the plan when the Rams waived him.. He's still on Rams PS.. 

Ahh yes, Neary got nary a practice in before we cut him for DL Zettel and put everyone back at sensible positions on the oline.

Zombo

22 hours ago, Zombo said:

NE

Zombo

Oh I thought he was in the Witness Protection program.......same thing. :lol:

Archived