THE BROWNS BOARD

More "man made global warming" is crap stuff you betcha

calfoxwc

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

The stupidity of some Americans is embarrassing. Go through link below and just look at how many of the record high temperatures are after 2000, most in the last 5 years. Then looks at all  record low temperatures and how most are before 2000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_weather_records

But hey the ocean temperature going higher too, but NASA is part of the deep state so that can't be true and it's cold where I live so....

320px-Annual_Mean_Temperature_Change_for

I see you expanded. So what does this data mean to you?  I know what you're going to say, but is this proof of a warming planet or that humans are in complete control of it?

maybe it's just me, but I don't see any factories, trucks, cow farts, nothing about man causing this global warming.

weather changes.

It's changing now - -24 degress chill factor.

I don't remember ever seeing temps like that.

SCIENCE: 5 links between erupting volcanoes and climate change ...

Oct 6, 2017 - For major eruptions, such as that of Mount Pinatubo in 1991, the cooling effects can last for years. That eruption lowered global temperatures ...

Scientist: Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause Global Warming | Politics ...

Oct 7, 2009 - Noted geologist says Earth needs more, not less, carbon dioxide to feed plant life. ... A noted geologist who coauthored the New York Times bestseller Sugar Busters has turned his attention to convincing Congress that carbon dioxide emissions are good for the Earth and don't cause ...
Missing: mmgw ‎| ‎Must include: ‎mmgw

Co2 Does Not Cause Global Warming - DebateWise

There is no scientifically valid mechanism for CO2 causing global warming. ..... changing and the so-called MMGW is more of a political ploy for more control ...
by T Yulsman
Mar 12, 2018 - As CO2 has had no noticeable effect on climate in 600 million years, ..... If CO2 caused global warming, you would have a positive feedback ...

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Scientist: Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause Global Warming | Politics ...

Oct 7, 2009 - Noted geologist says Earth needs more, not less, carbon dioxide to feed plant life. ... A noted geologist who coauthored the New York Times bestseller Sugar Busters has turned his attention to convincing Congress that carbon dioxide emissions are good for the Earth and don't cause ...

Co2 Does Not Cause Global Warming - DebateWise

There is no scientifically valid mechanism for CO2 causing global warming. ..... changing and the so-called MMGW is more of a political ploy for more control ...
by T Yulsman
Mar 12, 2018 - As CO2 has had no noticeable effect on climate in 600 million years, ..... If CO2 caused global warming, you would have a positive feedback ...

My favorite part is that no only did you probably search for "CO2 doesn't cause mmgw" (or something similar), but that you actually used "mmgw" and it was missing in your links haha

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

maybe it's just me, but I don't see any factories, trucks, cow farts, nothing about man causing this global warming.

weather changes.

It's changing now - -24 degress chill factor.

I don't remember ever seeing temps like that.

SCIENCE: 5 links between erupting volcanoes and climate change ...

Oct 6, 2017 - For major eruptions, such as that of Mount Pinatubo in 1991, the cooling effects can last for years. That eruption lowered global temperatures ...

Oh my God! Volcanoes! Of course! Someone needs to go tell NASA!

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My favorite part is that no only did you probably search for "CO2 doesn't cause mmgw" (or something similar), but that you actually used "mmgw" and it was missing in your links haha

pretty ignorant of you, woodpecker. "mmgw" is my usual abbrevation - but it is commonly transposed into "man-made global warming" upon usage.

You aren't very smart. idiot savant perhaps?

id·i·ot sa·vant

Dictionary result for idiot savant

noun
noun: idiot savant; plural noun: idiot savants; plural noun: idiots savants
  1. a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely gifted in a particular way, such as the performing of feats of memory or calculation.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

I see you expanded. So what does this data mean to you?  I know what you're going to say, but is this proof of a warming planet or that humans are in complete control of it?

Humans complete control of the climate? You climate deniers aren't getting any brighter.

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Humans complete control of the climate? You climate deniers aren't getting any brighter.

Exactly what I meant.  If we just drive electric cars, use solar panels, and change our infrastructure the temperature will cease to rise.  Isn't that control?  Isn't that your underlying point?

I'm technically not a denier, you're just not a thinker.  So far I've only quoted the IPCCs climate report and you've posted Wikipedia.  I think we've reached your potential already.

1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

Exactly what I meant.  If we just drive electric cars, use solar panels, and change our infrastructure the temperature will cease to rise.  Isn't that control?  Isn't that your underlying point?

I'm technically not a denier, you're just not a thinker.  So far I've only quoted the IPCCs climate report and you've posted Wikipedia.  I think we've reached your potential already.

Really the infrastructure is causing the oceans to get warmer? That is brilliant. Why don't you say which kind of denier you are so we can skip over the bs. 

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Really the infrastructure is causing the oceans to get warmer? That is brilliant. Why don't you say which kind of denier you are so we can skip over the bs. 

I certainly deny you have the slightest knowledge of anything related to this topic.

when we talk about climate changes ofc these are long term phenomena that have to be studied, ice core samples have to be collected etc, etc. There's really no instant "eye test" you can do to see the negatives of releasing some of these fossil fuels into our atmosphere......oh wait yes there is....

online.thatsmags.com/uploads/content/1408/5353/shanghaiskylinepollution.jpg

that's one city, pollution from cars and coal burning ovens. But the huge coal plants that dwarf the volume of even a city like shanghai...those shouldn't be a problem huh? How you can look at a picture like that and think, nahh that shouldnt' affect the environment in any way shape or form despite the obvious fact that stuff doesn't just dematerialize into another dimension but floats up into the atmoshphere...it's just Retarded. 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If you're making the point that the media misrepresents/misinterprets/sensationalizes/etc scientific reports and studies then you're not going to get any disagreement from me.

That has always been the point.  I've never attacked the IPCC.  They can be wrong without lying like anyone, but the media is pushing the left's agenda and dumb people just swallow it down.

12 hours ago, htownbrown said:

That has always been the point.  I've never attacked the IPCC.  They can be wrong without lying like anyone, but the media is pushing the left's agenda and dumb people just swallow it down.

And there's media pushing the right's agenda as well.

But this issue has been politicized making any actual solutions difficult

Archived