THE BROWNS BOARD

Fear of the MAGA hat

OldBrownsFan

"It hasn’t happened yet,* but if you come to my restaurant wearing a MAGA cap, you aren’t getting served. Same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate,” said Mr. Lopez-Alt in the tweet.

* but I really wanted some free publicity for my dump.

WSS

Unfortunately from now on Real Americans will have to get their Frijoles elsewhere.

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

You can ban people for any reason other aren't a protected classes.

• Race.
  • Color.
  • Religion.
  • Sex.
  • Handicap.
  • Familial Status.
  • National Origin.

So the MAGA hat is fair game for banning. The same as someone wearing an Obama shirt in a store owned by one of the Trump zealots here. 

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Do you doubt that a lot of people see your hats that way? I'm curious what percentage of people see them as a symbol of racism. I would say at least 15-20 percent.

it'a all feigned outrage, like tex displays every post - you all lost the election, and they made it popular to say you are so "special" you are entitled to have won.

just really sick part of society - emotional knee jerking is all your leftwing cult can muster.

lol

big shot chef goes retract, reflect, apologizes and retreats.

emotional knee jerkie got the best of him.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/restaurant-owner-changes-mind-about-not-serving-customers-in-maga-hats-after-realizing-thats-discrimination

Archived