THE BROWNS BOARD

Fear of the MAGA hat

OldBrownsFan

wait, we don't fear - we are armed in case of deadly assault.

which, has nothing to do with the MAGA hat, but liberals love

to exaggerate their FEELINGS that completely take the place of any kind of common sense

or decency.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

wait, we don't fear - we are armed in case of deadly assault.

which, has nothing to do with the MAGA hat, but liberals love

to exaggerate their FEELINGS that completely take the place of any kind of common sense

or decency.

The fear mongering cuts both ways. If you had your finger on the pulse of The Weekly Outrage, you would have expected that by now trans people would have been on a rape spree not seen since Nanking. There are a lot of things in place to make us outraged or scared just so people will stay glued to it and they can sell laundry detergent and toothpaste. 

The hat in itself is just an inanimate piece of clothing. It is what the hat produces in a person's own imagination . To some in their own imagination it produces fear while in others the hat makes them feel like superman. Just a silly thing actually to get all worked up about either way because it is only an inanimate object. The feelings it may or may not produce are only a product of one's mind

https://www.news.com.au/video/id-5348771529001-5847683217001/This-hat-makes-me-feel-like-Superman--Kanye-West-to-US-president-Trump

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The fear mongering cuts both ways. If you had your finger on the pulse of The Weekly Outrage, you would have expected that by now trans people would have been on a rape spree not seen since Nanking. There are a lot of things in place to make us outraged or scared just so people will stay glued to it and they can sell laundry detergent and toothpaste. 

or...it's mental illness and the possible violent crime that can occur.

Transgender Person Who Murdered Parents over Gender Issues is ...

Dec 10, 2018 - A man who identifies as a woman was sentenced last week to 40 years in prison for the 2016 murders of his parents. Andrew T. Balcer—who 

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

or...it's mental illness and the possible violent crime that can occur.

Transgender Person Who Murdered Parents over Gender Issues is ...

Dec 10, 2018 - A man who identifies as a woman was sentenced last week to 40 years in prison for the 2016 murders of his parents. Andrew T. Balcer—who 

You won’t see me defending untreated gender dysmorphia. It is like being an untreated schizophrenic and wishing everyone else to play along that the unicorns are real.

But, we are not seeing some wave of tranny rapes and conservatives were squalling like it was going to be some Caligula crisis at every Target restroom. I get burnt out on the manufactured fear.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You won’t see me defending untreated gender dysmorphia. It is like being an untreated schizophrenic and wishing everyone else to play along that the unicorns are real.

But, we are not seeing some wave of tranny rapes and conservatives were squalling like it was going to be some Caligula crisis at every Target restroom. I get burnt out on the manufactured fear.

I'm with you on there. And again I blame the media for knowing what's a sensational story even though there might be one out of a billion people that it applies to. Also idiots deciding they have to write an entire new law to protect one out of that same billion people. Shock and offend kids, that's the motto.

WSS

California restaurant announces it won’t serve anyone wearing a MAGA hat!

"I’m just wondering, will the state of California sue this restaurant owner for refusing service to Trump supporters? Or do liberal states only sue Christian bakery owners who refuse to sell gay wedding cakes?"

https://therightscoop.com/california-restaurant-announces-it-wont-serve-anyone-wearing-a-maga-hat/

31 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

California restaurant announces it won’t serve anyone wearing a MAGA hat!

"I’m just wondering, will the state of California sue this restaurant owner for refusing service to Trump supporters? Or do liberal states only sue Christian bakery owners who refuse to sell gay wedding cakes?"

https://therightscoop.com/california-restaurant-announces-it-wont-serve-anyone-wearing-a-maga-hat/

I guess it isn't in "MAGA country".

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Probably less than the number working within the Trump empire

Well I wouldn't be surprised if you neglected to read or forgot the brouhaha concerning immigrants working in the Trump Empire. Like the foreign kids working at Put-In-Bay where I perform all summer there are lots but they're on work visas. I know it's tough to understand but there's a difference between Visa workers and illegals.

WSS

Archived