THE BROWNS BOARD

I don't care if this dude is a republican or democrat or from the Mars labor party..this is beyond the pale..

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mike-ertel-resigns-as-florida-secretary-of-state-after-blackface-photos-surface/ar-BBSHq9e?li=BBnb7Kz

Dressed up in blackface as a Katrina victim? Just a couple weeks after Katrina? I mean who thinks this shit up? Im usually one for what you do in private is your business. Twitter/Facebook is not "private". THis was a private Halloween party at Desantis's house ( current Fl governor). First, it's not creative at all...and second, "too soon" doesn't begin to describe it. I wonder what people would say is some guy dressed up as one of the Isis beheading victims. Would that be funny? Maybe im just getting old.....

Some fake outrage from the guy who regularly calls everybody A variation on the n word. Truly hypocritical there Cleve. What's a eventually you do get this business you hint at off the ground and somebody finds the evidence of what you've said here. Are you cool with being stripped of whatever you've had?

I have a buddy who is actually a dwarf. Makes a few bucks around Christmas in an elf suit and during green season dressing up as a leprechaun with fake red hair and beard. He does the Fred Martin  Auto Sales commercials. Why aren't you outraged? Maybe you are...

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Some fake outrage from the guy who regularly calls everybody A variation on the n word. Truly hypocritical there Cleve. What's a eventually you do get this business you hint at off the ground and somebody finds the evidence of what you've said here. Are you cool with being stripped of whatever you've had?

I have a buddy who is actually a dwarf. Makes a few bucks around Christmas in an elf suit and during green season dressing up as a leprechaun with fake red hair and beard. He does the Fred Martin  Auto Sales commercials. Why aren't you outraged? Maybe you are...

WSS

You're equating your buddy dressing up as an elf and this guy wearing black face? Yeah?

So there is a racially charged history of people dressing up as leprechauns to purposefully ridicule Irish people?

Idk, maybe there is. I know the Irish were treated like shit for a period of time in this country. Not as bad as blacks people, but still pretty shitty.

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So there is a racially charged history of people dressing up as leprechauns to purposefully ridicule Irish people?

Idk, maybe there is. I know the Irish were treated like shit for a period of time in this country. Not as bad as blacks people, but still pretty shitty.

There is a racially-charged history of bigotry against the Irish. I know you don't care because it doesn't really benefit your agenda to bitch about it.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There is a racially-charged history of bigotry against the Irish. I know you don't care because it doesn't really benefit your agenda to bitch about it.

WSS

Suuure, but I don't think you can equate it to what blacks had to go through...

The intent behind blackface is a little different

But you're free to be offended, write your Congress person, protest, etc

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Suuure, but I don't think you can equate it to what blacks had to go through...

The intent behind blackface is a little different

But you're free to be offended, write your Congress person, protest, etc

No group a people will ever become equal if there is a separate set of rules and protections set up for them. But it does help to vulcanize your base.

I'm sure many of them dislike the idea that the Liberals seem to espouse which is the they "just don't know any better."

WSS

Steve ur an idiot as usual. A fred martin midget making a coue bucks vs a guy dressing up as a "katrina victim".....me calling people ngr's here for trolls is also not remotely equatable. Here's a more proper equality....would u be ok with a democrat dressing up as an isis victim? U certainly werent ok with kathy griffin and her trump head...which isnt nearly as dressing up as a racial character THAT DIED IN A HURRICANE THAT KILLED 2000 americans.

Next halloween im going to try and prod someone on facebook to dress as a 9/11 victim somehow. Like two towers on fire with some dangling dolls representing people jumping out of the buildings. Im gonna try and get that shit started on FB. Its been 18 years its long overdue. Maybe promote 9/11 themed halloween parties next year. Then maybe the next year camp auschwitz themes.....🤗

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Steve ur an idiot as usual. A fred martin midget making a coue bucks vs a guy dressing up as a "katrina victim".....me calling people ngr's here for trolls is also not remotely equatable. Here's a more proper equality....would u be ok with a democrat dressing up as an isis victim? U certainly werent ok with kathy griffin and her trump head...which isnt nearly as dressing up as a racial character THAT DIED IN A HURRICANE THAT KILLED 2000 americans.

Next halloween im going to try and prod someone on facebook to dress as a 9/11 victim somehow. Like two towers on fire with some dangling dolls representing people jumping out of the buildings. Im gonna try and get that shit started on FB. Its been 18 years its long overdue. Maybe promote 9/11 themed halloween parties next year. Then maybe the next year camp auschwitz themes.....🤗

Oh grow a pair. You're the most offencive guy on here so just shut the fuk up. And if it was 9/11 somebody was lambasting youd probably be laughing your miserable ass off.

And who can't see the humor in Katrina victims?

🌩🌩🌩😫😫😫

WSS

btw, I watched some of a movie on tv the other day - have it set to record in a few days to watch the whole thing.

Called "The Station Agent".

The star of the movie is a dwarf, who inherits an old decrepit train station, and hikes all the way there and lives in it.

Pretty cool movie.

I don't think he was "offended" at getting the starring role based on his actual real dwarfness.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No group a people will ever become equal if there is a separate set of rules and protections set up for them. But it does help to vulcanize your base.

I'm sure many of them dislike the idea that the Liberals seem to espouse which is the they "just don't know any better."

WSS

My base... Smh. Alright Steve. Defend black face. Idc anymore

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

btw, I watched some of a movie on tv the other day - have it set to record in a few days to watch the whole thing.

Called "The Station Agent".

The star of the movie is a dwarf, who inherits an old decrepit train station, and hikes all the way there and lives in in.

Pretty cool movie.

I don't think he was "offended" at getting the starring role based on his actual real dwarfness.

We got from black face to this folks

#NukeThePoliBoard

No im coming onboard steve, its all funny. I just read a good idea...Isis parties!!! Next year theres gonna be some isis parties round these parts with people dressed as isis fighters and walking around with severed heads. Now THATS some funny shit.

U should go to tgese parties steve and offer ur singing services. Cmon those visuals cant be beat. Steven from the side that is west serenading whats looks to be an isis contingent? Thats fucking gold. That shit will be viral in less than 24 hours

yeah, a democrat can rape, go anthony weiner, have dead bodies appear around them like the clintons have since

Arkansas,

and liberal hacks will say nothin, don't care.

but let a dumb guy dress up on halloween - that was stupid, but he's one guy.

liberals emotional knee jerk anytime it's to their emotional advantage.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Also a stupid fucking thing to say. Racist too. Not black face level, but could definitely be seen as racist. 

referring to what, woodpecker? do you EVER know what the hell you are talking about?

Archived