THE BROWNS BOARD

New False flag on the way

medicineman

There is some chatter on the Dark web about a new false  coming this way sometime soon. With the new report out from the TSA claiming that they can't get things they need for the job because of the Government shutdown. This would play right in to the Lefts hands and it is not like they never did anything like this before.

well, it is a debacle, this shutdown. But trying to use it as a political weapon is backfiring on the dems - they are too locked in to their radical leftist base, that they have overplayed their hand way, way too far.

The reps and Pres Trump have been looking to compromist to get things done - but the left - especially schumer and pelosi - are going hells bells to total dominance come hell or high water.

Even moderate dems are noticing that. It's pretty obvious, and the msm is hard put to ignore it.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, it is a debacle, this shutdown. But trying to use it as a political weapon is backfiring on the dems - they are too locked in to their radical leftist base, that they have overplayed their hand way, way too far.

The reps and Pres Trump have been looking to compromist to get things done - but the left - especially schumer and pelosi - are going hells bells to total dominance come hell or high water.

Even moderate dems are noticing that. It's pretty obvious, and the msm is hard put to ignore it.

If his $5.7 billion is about border security, then we see ourselves fulfilling that request, only doing it through what I like to call using a ‘smart wall,’ ” said House Majority Whip James E. Clyburn (D-S.C.).

Sounds like the democrats will compromise too

57 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

If his $5.7 billion is about border security, then we see ourselves fulfilling that request, only doing it through what I like to call using a ‘smart wall,’ ” said House Majority Whip James E. Clyburn (D-S.C.).

Sounds like the democrats will compromise too

I have spoken of a smart wall myself - a dome half on our souther border that zaps those criminals before they can get to our land,

and stuns them/repels them back away from the edge.

OF course, they don't know where the edge is, since THERE IS NO WALL>

Put it this way- you are huddled up on the roof of an embassy in a middle east country. Do you want some "smart wall" stopping two big rampaging trucks loaded with explosives? or a freaking wall they can't drive through?

It does not good to bitch and ridicule Pres Reagan's research initiative on "Star Wars" when you want a "smart wall" all across our southern border.

Our BORDER AGENTS say they desperately need a PHYSICAL WALL in certain places.

Freaking build it, dammit. You get a democrat pres, he'd turn the "smart wall" off.

That would be all fine and good but only a blue pilled person would believe the shutdown is over a wall. There is much much more to this story and as for Schumer and whatever Nancy's name is trying to get the minds of idiots in their corner is laughable at best, Showing the world how stupid you are by saying stupid shit that you claim only Republicans say...….

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, how dare the liberals, and only the liberals, use these federal workers for political gain

Is that what you got from that? Taking something that nobody had said to say something stupid? To go ahead and have people die just so you can say "I told you so" is fucking stupid, and our Government has done it before and they have also done shit to make people think kids died in an event that never happened to begin with. Always found it funny that when a school shooting happened under Obuma the dems and msm blamed guns a shooting took place under Trump and the dems and the msm blamed Trump, Only  an idiot would believe a story from the msm but in most cases that is all smoke and mirrors, The so called 2 sides is only a front. When the camera is on they want you to think they hate each other but behind the scenes they call each other "Brother" or whatever for whatever lodge they are in, Skull & Bones or Illuminatti or whatever. But any how all they are doing is trying to keep people divided and or distracted, The last thing they want is the people standing together and standing against the Government.

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

Is that what you got from that? Taking something that nobody had said to say something stupid? To go ahead and have people die just so you can say "I told you so" is fucking stupid, and our Government has done it before and they have also done shit to make people think kids died in an event that never happened to begin with. Always found it funny that when a school shooting happened under Obuma the dems and msm blamed guns a shooting took place under Trump and the dems and the msm blamed Trump, Only  an idiot would believe a story from the msm but in most cases that is all smoke and mirrors, The so called 2 sides is only a front. When the camera is on they want you to think they hate each other but behind the scenes they call each other "Brother" or whatever for whatever lodge they are in, Skull & Bones or Illuminatti or whatever. But any how all they are doing is trying to keep people divided and or distracted, The last thing they want is the people standing together and standing against the Government.

Alex, you going to tell us about the gay frogs now?

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

Is that what you got from that? Taking something that nobody had said to say something stupid?

I was doing the usual thing where I use sarcasm to refute Cal's  post, which the vast majority of the time paints conservatives as angels/victims and liberals as the cause for everything bad in the world.

Illuminati is going to far... but you won't see disputing that both sides have blame 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I was doing the usual thing where I use sarcasm to refute Cal's  post, which the vast majority of the time paints conservatives as angels/victims and liberals as the cause for everything bad in the world.

Illuminati is going to far... but you won't see disputing that both sides have blame  They are all buddies when the camera is not rolling

Nope The entire left vs right is all for the camera.

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I have spoken of a smart wall myself - a dome half on our souther border that zaps those criminals before they can get to our land,

and stuns them/repels them back away from the edge.

OF course, they don't know where the edge is, since THERE IS NO WALL>

Put it this way- you are huddled up on the roof of an embassy in a middle east country. Do you want some "smart wall" stopping two big rampaging trucks loaded with explosives? or a freaking wall they can't drive through?

It does not good to bitch and ridicule Pres Reagan's research initiative on "Star Wars" when you want a "smart wall" all across our southern border.

Our BORDER AGENTS say they desperately need a PHYSICAL WALL in certain places.

Freaking build it, dammit. You get a democrat pres, he'd turn the "smart wall" off.

They are getting ready for the wall

30 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

What people in this world decide is a competitive endeavor........i mean fuk me running wtf 😂🤣

People compete at eating hotdogs. It’s insane

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:59 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

Alex, you going to tell us about the gay frogs now?

Name is not Alex and if you are calling me Alex as in Alex Jones, I have never listened to him or ANYBODY who has their own shows on radio stations, they are all shills and never report any of the entire real story. Funny how the Left has learned more about a teenage boy from Kentucky in a day then they could find out about the Vegas shooter in over a year, Now the FBI has ruled the case closed on Vegas? They want us to believe that old man took out every single camera in Vegas, carried all those weapons to his room  and some how opened a window in a hotel where the windows don't open. Ya 1  guy...…..Look at what they are hiding

Archived