THE BROWNS BOARD

Disgusting: New York not only legalized late-term abortions, but also celebrated like it won the Super Bowl

OldBrownsFan

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Abortions after 24 weeks comprise less than one percent of all abortions. When they occur, it is usually because the fetus has been found to have a fatal condition that could not be detected earlier, such as a severe malformation of the brain, or because the mother’s life or health is at serious risk.

Question:  How many abortions have you had?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear a case brought by Republican-led states that were seeking to defund Medicaid funding for Planned Parenthood and other organizations that provide women's reproductive health services.

The case does not involve federal money for abortion-related services. That is barred by federal law. Rather, it involves an effort by two states to block Medicaid funding for some abortion providers that, like Planned Parenthood, get Medicaid funding for providing other services to low-income women, services like cancer screenings, prenatal services, birth control and ultrasounds.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/10/675260800/supreme-court-declines-key-planned-parenthood-case

That damn deep state is at it again.

But notably, two other conservatives, Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Brett Kavanaugh, did not. They were joined by the court's four liberals.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear a case brought by Republican-led states that were seeking to defund Medicaid funding for Planned Parenthood and other organizations that provide women's reproductive health services.

translation. Abortion-on-demand. Carry on.

The case does not involve federal money for abortion-related services. That is barred by federal law. Rather, it involves an effort by two states to block Medicaid funding for some abortion providers that, like Planned Parenthood, get Medicaid funding for providing other services to low-income women, services like cancer screenings, prenatal services, birth control and ultrasounds.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/10/675260800/supreme-court-declines-key-planned-parenthood-case

That damn deep state is at it again.

But notably, two other conservatives, Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Brett Kavanaugh, did not. They were joined by the court's four liberals.

• 2 weeks later...

In that video that worker is ckearly talking about keeping that fetal tissue fresh for research purposes. I sumply cant beleive this isnt being discussed by anyobe on the left OR the fucking right. The god damb shit eaters on the right just wabt to talk about abortion and not out the companies that are ckearly fuckinging involved in driving up demand for late term tissue where the stem cells gave begun differentiation.

I get legitimately triggered on this issue by people on the left who dont want to acknowledge this is even a thing vecause alot of liberal leaning people such as myself have not supported womens right to choose so they can get pregnant on purpose and mobetize their fetus's. I also am dusgusted by people on the right who dont want to acknowledge this is capitalism right here, right fucking here this is capitalism. They dont want to because then the duscussion turns to the dreaded R word.....regulation

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

In that video that worker is ckearly talking about keeping that fetal tissue fresh for research purposes. I sumply cant beleive this isnt being discussed by anyobe on the left OR the fucking right. The god damb shit eaters on the right just wabt to talk about abortion and not out the companies that are ckearly fuckinging involved in driving up demand for late term tissue where the stem cells gave begun differentiation.

I get legitimately triggered on this issue by people on the left who dont want to acknowledge this is even a thing vecause alot of liberal leaning people such as myself have not supported womens right to choose so they can get pregnant on purpose and mobetize their fetus's. I also am dusgusted by people on the right who dont want to acknowledge this is capitalism right here, right fucking here this is capitalism. They dont want to because then the duscussion turns to the dreaded R word.....regulation

Image result for crazy man babbling gif

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

How does one acknowledge something they don't know exists? I am not aware that women getting pregnant just so they can abort for cash was even an issue...let alone rampant as you make it out to be... so I Googled it using various keywords....and came up empty. 

I believe your argument is baseless anti-capitalism hyperbole.

But if you could provide some links supporting your claim, I'd be happy to admit I was wrong. I dunno maybe I didn't use the right keywords.

Planned Parenthood Caught Selling Aborted Baby Parts Makes Over $100 Million Doing Abortions

https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/04/planned-parenthood-caught-selling-aborted-baby-parts-makes-over-100-million-doing-abortions/

Claim: A video shows Dr. Deborah Nucatola admitting that Planned Parenthood engages in the illegal sale of tissue from aborted fetuses.

University ends baby body parts program - Baptist Press

Aug 7, 2018 - Researchers at the University of New Mexico will no longer procure, sell, or dissect aborted baby body parts, the university announced recently.
Oct 23, 2018 - ... by terminating a grotesque contract for “fresh” aborted baby parts from ... two decades to harvest and sell fresh aborted baby body parts, often ...

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

An astounding percentage of Americans suddenly have shifted from a pro-choice to a pro-life position, according to a February Marist poll in conjunction with the Knights of Columbus, the world's largest Catholic service organization.

that's when the alarm should go off Cal

Not really, Woody, a lot of Catholics are liberal. That is an alarm that is yours.

Not a majority, though.

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/political-ideology/liberal/religious-tradition/catholic/

Archived