THE BROWNS BOARD

Disgusting: New York not only legalized late-term abortions, but also celebrated like it won the Super Bowl

OldBrownsFan

“No woman seeks a third trimester abortion, except in the case of tragic or difficult circumstances, such as a nonviable pregnancy or in the event of severe fetal abnormalities, and the governor’s comments were limited to the actions physicians would take in the event that a woman in those circumstances went into labor,”

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to the old liberal line of safe,legal and rare abortions? 

'This Is Infanticide': Sen. Sasse Blasts VA Gov. Northam for Comments on Late-Term Abortion Bill

Nebraska Republican Sen. Ben Sasse said Thursday on "The Daily Briefing" that Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's comments on abortion should lead to a defining moment for where the Democratic Party stands on the value of life.

"What the governor of Virginia said was morally repugnant," he said. "This wasn't the old argument that abortion should be safe, legal and rare."

If [Northam] can't say protecting a little baby girl who survived an abortion is something that we as a society all believe in together, then he should get the hell out of office," Sasse said.

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/01/31/ben-sasse-blasts-ralph-northam-abortion-infanticide-comments

Apparently, this insanity has spread.

image.png.39b284310d5d8dcd7b9b0f1f5fa4314f.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/satans-party-rhode-island-catholic-governor-vows-to-sign-abortion-bill-murder-of-babies-up-to-birth/

And there were a couple others I've lost track of throughout the day.

BTW - the Virginia Gov :

Just so there's no misinterpreting.

And yeah, he was/is a Pediatric Physician :

image.png.5391cf7893afcc2d33f5c3c7f52989b9.png

No biggie.

Flashback Friday: Trump Slammed for “Rip The Baby Out Of The Womb” Comments, But Here We Are in 2019

"Remember when Trump was slammed by the media for exaggerating Hillary Clinton’s abortion views during the 2016 debates?

Trump stated, “If you go with what Hillary is saying, in the ninth month, you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb of the mother. Just prior to the birth of the baby.”

Crooked Hillary responds, “That is not what happens in these cases and using that kind of scare rhetoric is terribly unfortunate.”

Of course, we all know partial birth abortions is exactly what Hillary wanted – and now it’s getting traction.

President Trump warned us about the radical abortion laws that the Democratic party wants, and he was right. At least six states have proposed abortion bills up until 40 weeks, some even advocating infanticide. Luckily, President Trump is the most pro-life president the office has seen – vowing to veto any law that does not protect life."

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/flashback-friday-trump-slammed-for-rip-the-baby-out-of-the-womb-comments-but-here-we-are-in-2019/

Infanticide Governor DENIES KKK Blackface photo, ADMITS dressing up in Michael Jackson BLACKFACE!!?!

https://therightscoop.com/watch-live-infanticide-governor-to-make-a-statement-about-kkk-blackface-photo/

***** What a moron this guy is. A reporter asks him if he still knows how to moonwalk and he was going to demonstrate until his wife stopped him telling him it would be inappropriate under these circumstances.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/428203-northam-admits-to-dressing-in-blackface-as-michael-jackson-at-presser

18 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

WATCH: NBC analysts blame TRUMP for making blackface great again!

https://therightscoop.com/watch-nbc-analysts-blame-trump-for-making-blackface-great-again/

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

46 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

And check on the generously categorized Center left-leaning and you find all the major news outlets in America.

The little tiny Splinter websites don't really tell much of the story.

WSS

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And check on the generously categorized Center left-leaning and you find all the major news outlets in America.

The little tiny Splinter websites don't really tell much of the story.

WSS

Find your own right wing fact checking site. Oh wait there aren't any. Why? Because right winger don't care if their news of true or not. 

image.jpeg.c58a9bb368c7525b0f0905a06ac97403.jpeg

as in, the poll that no lib will admit exists

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

image.jpeg.c58a9bb368c7525b0f0905a06ac97403.jpeg

as in, the poll that no lib will admit exists

I thought polls didn't matter anymore?

Remember, it was those lying polls that said Hilary would win. They can't be trusted. 

you don't think, you just feel. You libs dote on polls that suit your purposes, and ignore/ridicule any source/poll that doesn't, according to your biased emotions.

All legit polls, favoring one side or another, are just small indicators of sentiment of those polled. You love hating the wall because your polls show a majority don't want a wall, etc etc etc etc etcetc....because hating makes you happy - you feel like an elite birdbrain.

I'm favoring parts of a wall where ICE experts say they need one, because I love my country, and I don't want anymore innocent AMERICANS being murdered, raped, tortured, etc.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you don't think, you just feel. You libs dote on polls that suit your purposes, and ignore/ridicule any source/poll that doesn't, according to your biased emotions.

All legit polls, favoring one side or another, are just small indicators of sentiment of those polled. You love hating the wall because your polls show a majority don't want a wall, etc etc etc etc etcetc....because hating makes you happy - you feel like an elite birdbrain.

I'm favoring parts of a wall where ICE experts say they need one, because I love my country, and I don't want anymore innocent AMERICANS being murdered, raped, tortured, etc.

That's a very roundabout way to say that polls you agree with are legit polls.

You're basically exactly what you just described...

Hell, your quoted post there is a great example of how gullible and brainwashed you are

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That's a very roundabout way to say that polls you agree with are legit polls.

You're basically exactly what you just described...

Hell, your quoted post there is a great example of how gullible and brainwashed you are

no, you say stupid retort stuff like this all the time. Manufacture a point that was not made, so you can woodpeckerly refute it.

See, cnn could run a poll, and it would probably be less, by a good bit, but if you consider BOTH POLLS,

the answer is somewhere between, perhaps. Polls are just tiny INDICATORS. Not props for making wild ass liberal conclusions.

Here is the trouble - I went for pages after searching for "CNN LATE TERM ABORTION POLL" and the same with MSNBC....and could not find one poll that asked about support for LATE TERM ABORTIONS. That is how it works with you liberals, and the msm.

You bash a poll by Fox News, but you ignore the fact that you can't get CNN or MSNBC to discuss the question, much less take a poll.

The bias is undeniable these days:

6 days ago - CNN and MSNBC "covered topics that included (but were not limited .... "No woman seeks a third trimester abortion except in the case of tragic 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The bias is undeniable..... Just not from where you think

woodpecker translation "nani nani boo boo whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

On 1/30/2019 at 1:13 PM, MLD Woody said:

Generally the life threatening conditions to the mother during child birth are no longer there after child birth. 

You realize we're not talking about life threatening any more correct? It's now been expanded to the mental health of the mother. She might be depressed because she has the kid. I'm not really a big-time pro-lifer but there's got to be some point where you draw the line even for you guys on the hard left? And by the hard left I mean people who think partial birth killing of a viable  living child should not be against the law.

I'm willing to give you actual life of the mother case or severe physical damage to the mother. Even deformity or Retardation of the fetus.

WSS

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You realize we're not talking about life threatening any more correct? It's now been expanded to the mental health of the mother. She might be depressed because she has the kid. I'm not really a big-time pro-lifer but there's got to be some point where you draw the line even for you guys on the hard left? And by the hard left I mean people who think partial birth killing of a viable  living child should not be against the law.

I'm willing to give you actual life of the mother case or severe physical damage to the mother. Even deformity or Retardation of the fetus.

WSS

You're going to have to ask someone on the "hard left".

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I defined hard left for the purposes of this discussion. And it was a reasonably simple you either are or you aren't? I would guess you are not.

WSS

Generally you either are or aren't something, yes. 

I think the health of the mother should be very much at risk to justify a late abortion. That is for a physician to decide. I also know pro life groups will take a hypothetical case, or an extremely rare case, and then act like that will be the norm for now thousands of late term abortions. That's obviously not the case. 

But people are very emotional about this issue. On climate change there's always the science. Cut and dry. There's still science here but it's much more emotional, religious, etc. At the end of the day I lean towards the side that prevents the govt from intruding into this matter. Especially when it jerks around the mother for political gain and reduces the available women's health resources.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

What does it take to kill a baby on its birthday?

rape, incest, inconvenience etc.

not everything is perfect....

just the innocence of a newborn 👶 

Abortions after 24 weeks comprise less than one percent of all abortions. When they occur, it is usually because the fetus has been found to have a fatal condition that could not be detected earlier, such as a severe malformation of the brain, or because the mother’s life or health is at serious risk.

Archived