THE BROWNS BOARD

Disgusting: New York not only legalized late-term abortions, but also celebrated like it won the Super Bowl

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Can they do abortions without a dr's consent? 

Does a midwife have to have a doctor sign on to a late term abortion? I don't know. I do know that the effect of this law will be abortion will be allowed for almost any reason up until time of delivery. Do you seriously believe any woman will ever be turned down at Planned Parenthood for a late term abortion under the new law? It will not happen. 

Another consequence of the new law is that if a pregnant woman is assaulted and loses her baby because of the assault the perp will no longer be charged over the death of the baby. 

ok, again im not a doctor...but I do know abortions are not simple procedures and if done improperly can fuck a woman up for life at best and at worst kill her. I've gotta look this up but unless a "midwife" is also a liscensed doctor, how in the hell would they let her perform a surgery like that. My bullshit sniffer is ticking up OBF. 

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

A friend linked me this...  Worth a read. 

https://www.scarymommy.com/late-term-abortions-viral-thread/?utm_source=FB

I love the notion an under age girl should be forced to carry an incest rape baby. If u can look in the mirror and say to urself the life of an unborn fetus is more important than my daughter who's been raped by my son. If u can do that, hey great....now go kill urself ur scum.

☕

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I love the notion an under age girl should be forced to carry an incest rape baby. If u can look in the mirror and say to urself the life of an unborn fetus is more important than my daughter who's been raped by my son. If u can do that, hey great....now go kill urself ur scum.

☕

If it's not a human being at any time during the nine months then what's the difference what you do to it? No difference than removing different than removing a wart. If it is a human being and killing it would be considered murder what's the difference how it got there? Just pick a side hold your nose and pull the lever. 

WSS

This is out of control   .   .   .  

New York I can almost understand - doesn't make it right, but the through the corruption of the State I can understand.

Virginia though ?

Damn.

There is a sick logical reasoning behind this, and it's evil as Hell - plain and simple.

Who gives a fuck?

Why is it any of your business? 

Too many people in this world as it is.. 7 billion!

All of you swinging dicks want to get all up in the business that is between a woman and her doctor.

If a woman's health is in jeopardy, or god forbid she is raped, is she supposed to have that child?

IT"S HER MOTHERFUCKING CHOICE!

18 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Who gives a fuck?

All of you swinging dicks want to get all up in the business that is between a woman and her doctor.

If a woman's health is in jeopardy, or god forbid she is raped, is she supposed to have that child?

If we are to assume that there is absolutely no morality no matter how old the fetus or the child might be and it is solely her choice would you be okay with the biological father refusing to pay child support because he preferred to abort?

And why is it okay to abort at 8 point nine month child but not a 3 month old?

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

If we are to assume that there is absolutely no morality no matter how old the fetus or the child might be and it is solely her choice would you be okay with the biological father refusing to pay child support because he preferred to abort?

WSS

Whether or not they talk it out, if he wants it, and she doesn't, ultimately it is her choice to terminate or go through!

Im not sure what you're asking. If she had the child and he wanted her to abort, should he have to pay child support?

I mean if that was the case, dude should get a good lawyer if he doesn't want to fork up dough. 

22 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Who gives a fuck?

You don't wait until 9 months and then kill.  Thats murder, plain and simple.  Comprende dipshit?

Just curious how you guys think a mid wife would be able to perform an late term abortion?  I can understand them help with abortion using the pills, but they are going to be perform surgery on women. 

And is it murder if the baby is going to be born stillborn? 

Here is the actual law.
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2017/s2796

55 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Just curious how you guys think a mid wife would be able to perform an late term abortion?  I can understand them help with abortion using the pills, but they are going to be perform surgery on women. 

And is it murder if the baby is going to be born stillborn? 

Here is the actual law.
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2017/s2796

so saving my eyes from having to read some eyebleeding bullshit, is the short story that midwifes cannot infact perform sensitive surgery unless they are infact liscensed surgeons? which im guessing most if not all of them, are infact not liscensed surgeons. 

3 hours ago, domcucch1994 said:

Is it murder if the woman's LIFE is in jeopardy is it still murder?

This article puts this law change into perspective..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46994583

So instead of a c section you have to kill  the baby.

Archived