THE BROWNS BOARD

ATOM

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It will be interesting what sort of contract it will take to keep Perriman happy. Don't get a fat head like Terrell Pryor...   1\2 a decent season a $10 million contract....  

huh he ho did pryor even end up on a roster at the end of the season ? as for Perriman a incentive laden contract ?

While he still deals with speed on the edge a bit questionable from time to time,  Gregs play/value (cost) has made Hubbard the more likely candidate to be replaced now.  

Higgy and Perrimen getting a reasonable extension is good.  The former having great chemistry with Baker and the latter possibly flashing some things that made him a high pick. 

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

huh he ho did pryor even end up on a roster at the end of the season ? as for Perriman a incentive laden contract ?

Pryor lasted a couple games with the Bills currently waiting by the phone for a call...  Agreed on Perriman, small contract with big performance incentives....  

Good news. All of these guys know they won't fetch a ton of money on the open market so another prove it year is smart business for both sides.

Greg Robinson and Perriman should probably get a 1 year 5-7 mil contract. If they perform well then they will make a ton of money next offseason.

Higgins is tricky. He doesn't have name recognition and hasn't produced much but has shown some flashes. I would try and get I'm on a 3 year deal because I think he is a similar player to Tyler Boyd.

We really need get Boddy-Calhoun a contract. I think he is a perfect fit for Wilks defense. Hes a good zone corner and physical in the ground game. He maybe a Charles Tillman type corner in this scheme.

I would like to see Orson Charles get resigned too. It shouldn’t cost a ton, and watching DeValve try to fill his role towards the end of the season was just awkward. He would try to plow into a block and then fall down. 

I’m on the fence about Robinson. He just seemed tentative at times. I guess l’m of the opinion that if he’s willing to take somewhere between starter and back up money, go for it, but if he wants the moon he might as well go there.

Perriman l’m pretty high on. Call me crazy but l think he could be the number one we’re looking for. 

9 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Perriman l’m pretty high on. Call me crazy but l think he could be the number one we’re looking for. 

Bold prediction but I like it!

I wonder if Ricardo Louis comes back strong.. and Derrick Willies.. can’t forget Ratley potentially making a jump.. There will be some GOOD competition in camp next year

Archived