THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court backs up Pres Trump AGAIN

calfoxwc

There should be some kind of punishment for a judge to goes out of his way, completely political and not per a legit conflict with the

Constitution - to interfere with a Pres who he disagrees with, so he arbitrarily just issues a bogus decision to stop that president.

I'm talking about a flagrant disregard - to the point of not even referencing what conflict it would be - and which part would be

proof of conflict.

Something like that...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/22/supreme-court-trump-trans-ban/

The president abruptly announced on Twitter in July 2017 that the military would not permit trans personnel to serve. Thereafter, former Defense Secretary James Mattis convened a panel of military experts to conduct an independent review of the subject. Their findings served as the basis of Mattis’ February 2018 memo which implemented Trump’s request.

That memo provides that individuals with a history of gender dysphoria — a clinical term referring to anxiety triggered by the conflict between one’s biological sex and the gender with which they identify — may enlist provided they are willing to serve in their biological sex and have not suffered gender dysphoria for a continuous three-year period prior to recruitment. Active personnel who are diagnosed with gender dysphoria may continue to serve provided they do so in their biological sex.

So instead of that, the supreme Court is just saying none at all, correct?

If the military came out and said they're a hinderance, than we'd have to abide by that. But correct me if im wrong, didn't the military say this isn't a big deal and these people have served admirably? If the military had said otherwise after studying the issue, i'd tell any flaming liberal that this is the military and if they came to conclusion this isn't good for the armed forces...that's that. But they didnt', infact they came out opposite. So it's Trump imposing his own ideas on the military. 

I would imagine it's not a big deal and it wasn't a big deal when Obama made the political move. I don't doubt that the one person out of thousands that would affect will be somewhat of a pain in the ass to the military. Not worth the trouble and not worth the money to have people enlist so they can get the weenie chopped off on the taxpayers tab.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I would imagine it's not a big deal and it wasn't a big deal when Obama made the political move. I don't doubt that the one person out of thousands that would affect will be somewhat of a pain in the ass to the military. Not worth the trouble and not worth the money to have people enlist so they can get the weenie chopped off on the taxpayers tab.

WSS

And the females that wish to be a dude can have that “add-a-dick-to-me” surgery.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

If the military came out and said they're a hinderance, than we'd have to abide by that. But correct me if im wrong, didn't the military say this isn't a big deal and these people have served admirably? If the military had said otherwise after studying the issue, i'd tell any flaming liberal that this is the military and if they came to conclusion this isn't good for the armed forces...that's that. But they didnt', infact they came out opposite. So it's Trump imposing his own ideas on the military. 

Ask the fucking troops if they want mentally ill freaks serving with them.  

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Ask the fucking troops if they want mentally ill freaks serving with them.  

you betcha we know how that would end up.

you realize you are talking out of your woodpecker tailfeathers, right?

I was in the military, snowflake. I never knew who was gay, and that was fine with me.

Isn't there ANY SUBJECT on EARTH you know SOMETHING ABOUT ?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you realize you are talking out of your woodpecker tailfeathers, right?

I was in the military, snowflake. I never knew who was gay, and that was fine with me.

Isn't there ANY SUBJECT on EARTH you know SOMETHING ABOUT ?

Ok ... you didn't know who was gay.

And?

The point was that gays and trans people are serving now. Not whether or not you knew anyway.

gay, I suppose. But it was rare, like it should be. It was not with permission from your dirtbag corrupt obamao commie hero.

and, you are still talking out of your woodpecker rear - a trans person would be a social outcast, as well as an openly gay person.

You were never in the military. But you allegedly are an adult ex? college kid, so you know "everything about everything." because you like to pretend it's true.

You just don't have any kind of experience in life to give you any intelligent input on nearly any subject. Why not just stick to college- start a thread about what college is like. That is about all you would know.

and you probably wouldn't be able to expand on that, either.

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So what is the exact percentage?

Gay and transsexual?

WSS

Pretty sure no one knows the exact percentage since a lot probably have to hide it.

A quick Googling around looks like about .7% trans and 2.5-5% LGB. But I may be missing some info.

There just needs to be more of an argument against it than the age old "eww, gay people" 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Pretty sure no one knows the exact percentage since a lot probably have to hide it.

maybe. I'm sure there have to be hospital records who gets his pecker chopped off as far as the transsexual goes, right?

A quick Googling around looks like about .7% trans and 2.5-5% LGB. But I may be missing some info.

hard to imagine getting an accurate sampling on those numbers in the first place. Who knows.

There just needs to be more of an argument against it than the age old "eww, gay people" 

I completely agree with you on that Woody. Problem is is that I think transsexuals somebody that thinks he's actually a woman but was born trapped in a man's body is actually, well, fucking nuts. No more or less nuts that if he thought he was a Martian.

WSS

Alright, but that's your opinion. Not an expert opinion. Many people thought (and some still do) that gay people were crazy. Yet there are plenty of examples of them serving without issue. 

I'm fine with them (and every person that wants to be in the military) taking a psychiatrist test before being allowed to enlist. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Alright, but that's your opinion. Not an expert opinion. Many people thought (and some still do) that gay people were crazy. Yet there are plenty of examples of them serving without issue. 

I'm fine with them (and every person that wants to be in the military) taking a psychiatrist test before being allowed to enlist. 

If it's my opinion that a man that thinks he's a martian is fucking crazy. That's a hard position to argue with but go ahead.

WSS

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

but that's not what I'm talking about here. It's simply biological science that separates females for males in almost every living species.

It's just hard to imagine that you who so adamantly criticize science deniers,  denying the science of X and Y chromosomes. Note there's no mention of right or wrong which is absolutely an opinion.

WSS

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're opinion doesn't mean squat since you aren't in the service or never have been.  It wouldn't affect you.

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It's just hard to imagine that you who so adamantly criticize science deniers,  denying the science of X and Y chromosomes. Note there's no mention of right or wrong which is absolutely an opinion.

WSS

And there was debate (and still is...) about homosexuality being a choice. 

I'm not banning creationists from serving even though their beliefs spit in the face of science. If they pass a pysch test, they're mentally good. 

And I honestly don't know everything the trans community thinks or what the reputable science is on it. I've never researched it. 

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And there was debate (and still is...) about homosexuality being a choice. 

of course that's not chords to what I'm talking about and you know it. That's somebody's preference as to what arouses him or her. Not really my business.

I'm not banning creationists from serving even though their beliefs spit in the face of science. If they pass a pysch test, they're mentally good. 

could be. Personally I think when the question is asked what sex are you and they answer even though I have a penis and testicles I am a woman I'd say that was delusional.

And I honestly don't know everything the trans community thinks or what the reputable science is on it. I've never researched it. 

I think you and the scientific Community understand that there are sets of chromosomes and physical attributes that make one human being a man and one woman. Has nothing to do with preferences or what you enjoy doing with anybody else. And it has nothing to do with whether or not some people might choose to have themselves mutilated to appear to be a member of the opposite sex. If that's their choice I'm okay with it creepy is it maybe. But that operation operation does not make a man or a woman.

WSS

Archived