THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker is simply legendary...

GuNNerGatSKi

Like I was saying leading up to the draft.

Rosen and Baker are both dicks.

Rosen is the type of dick that even his teammates hate. A douche. 

Baker is the type of dick that his teammates and fans love. The opponents hate him. But teammates will run through a wall for the guy. Luckily he's our asshole. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Baker is the type of dick that his teammates and fans love. The opponents hate him. But teammates will run through a wall for the guy. Luckily he's our asshole. 

110% Accurate. Talking to sources (such as one of Rosens old professors), you are correct.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Rosen is Jay Cutler 2.0

Rosen is smart and a decent passer.. I just think he lacks the charisma and discipline needed to lead a teams offense... And his ego is a disease...

18 minutes ago, hoorta said:

But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...  

Affirmative...don't do the tweeter either, but will follow links as I find them. That was the first time I read an entire thread, literally biting my hand trying not to laugh out loud...

Cause it didn't take someone long to mention that hammer said he'd eat shit, and had the stones to man up...and he's a fukin donkey fan. Groosi followed up by backpeddling, to even more hilarious results. 

Done is intentionally vague 🤣

46 minutes ago, hoorta said:

But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...  

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/espn-850-cleveland-radio-host-aaron-goldhammer-fulfills-baker-mayfield-bet-eats-horse-poop-live-on-air.html

It SHOULD have been pure, unadulterated 100% horse poop. He put ketchup in it? I'm betting it was Heinz (damned Pittsburgh ketchup).

Mike

1 hour ago, nickers said:

My stepsister is friends with Tony's wife.. Id still love to run his ass out of town..

Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...  

Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing.  F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me.  I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".   

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...  

Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing.  F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me.  I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".   

Didn’t the plain dealer basically get runoff itself. I mean I don’t know that they got rid of him for any particular reason other than that they were just downsizing and trying to save money and practically going out of business. I think they’re down to three days a week and their website.  I just know that the plain dealer made a good cover against the rain for Janet dammit on the Rocky horror picture show movie

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Didn’t the plain dealer basically get runoff itself. I mean I don’t know that they got rid of him for any particular reason other than that they were just downsizing and trying to save money and practically going out of business. I think they’re down to three days a week and their website.  I just know that the plain dealer made a good cover against the rain for Janet dammit on the Rocky horror picture show movie

Grossi was fired by the PD for a story that was sensitive.. I think it had to do with the Modells, but its been a long time.. I'll dig into it.. It was similar in the way that Brian Duffy. Then at 19 news , was fired by 19 for running a personal story on Al or Randy Lerners late sister at the behest of Mr.Lerner...He was asked to respect family wishes and went through with the story.. It's sad that people have to resort tro petty journalism just to propogate their careers ...

3 hours ago, choco said:

So...you can't ruffle a rich man's feathers, eh?

The point is....Grossi was right.

Archived