THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL Playoffs

Zombo

Championship Week. It has it all: Young guns versus Hall of Famers who refuse to slow down. The coach who wins the most versus the biggest bridesmaid. The phenom "it" coach, against the battle-tested mad scientist of offense. A super dome and a frozen arrowhead. Let's get it on!

Los Angeles at New Orleans 3:05 PM

I actually think the Rams are the most talented of th efour teams left, but I am not betting against Brees and Payton at home. Just not gonna do it. Brees finds a way to win. SAINTS 27 RAMS 24

New England at Kansas City 6:40 PM

It looks like it is going to be a little warmer than every one thought ... but it's still going to be fucking cold. And that will be the great equalizer. And when you equalize things, then you look at the QB and the Coach. KC has very good ones. The Patriots have legends. Legends win in January. PATRIOTS 23 CHIEFS 20

PS I sent the girls to KC to do a little advance scouting and they found a great ice fishing spot:

ExoticaSwimwear2012BikiniIceFishingTeam.

XsuE.gif     Saints 36 Rams 27 ..don't like the Rams secondary covering anybody against Brees.  VFsP.gif      KC-32 Pats-24.. may snow blackout all the TV's in Boston.. Cheers Chowder heads !!

16 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Too bad Ghoolie was banned.

I miss his diatribes on how washed up Brady is.

I did like Gipper's comment- Brady is like the vampire you can't kill...  Where's Buffy when you need her? I vote bringing her out of retirement. (for the record, I never watched a single episode)  

Yeah baby, 100%, I'm finally getting into this pro football thing, even won the tiebreaker.

Screenshot_2019-01-23-10-36-02.png

Archived