THE BROWNS BOARD

Conference Finals live Chat room

gumby73

1 minute ago, darren15 said:

I hope we dont get any bad calls when we play the Patriots this time next year :)

:lol:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, beare said:

a team who shouldnt be in vs the freakin pats again in snoozer bowl

L M A O!!!!

Call 811... the WAAAAAmbulance. 

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

The Chiefs gave up 3 3rd and 10s on that drive.......

that's when brady was crazy good, daggers in tight windows.. 

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

This should have ended up the old folks home bowl with Brees vs Brady.  NO was robbed.

Run Sean,   R U N!!! 

I still can't understand how do you let Edelman run 2 slants on you on 3 and long instead of putting a safety on him for a double coverage. They have done the same thing for years...

Good game, anyway.

Just now, Nero said:

I still can't understand how do you let Edelman run 2 slants on you on 3 and long instead of putting a safety on him for a double coverage. They have done the same thing for years...

Good game, anyway.

Exactly what my wife was yelling! 

11 minutes ago, beare said:

a team who shouldnt be in vs the freakin pats again in snoozer bowl

I'm calling ii the Barf Bowl...  Hate the Carpetbagging Rams and the Cheatriots. Nah that wasn't a potential game winning no call PI the Patriots got away with down near the goal line.  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

I'm calling ii the Barf Bowl...  Hate the Carpetbagging Rams and the Cheatriots. Nah that wasn't a potential game winning no call PI the Patriots got away with down near the goal line.  

The powers that be love brady and the patriots, and love LA and the rams.

Saints deserve to play in the big game.

1 minute ago, stillmotion said:

The powers that be love brady and the patriots, and love LA and the rams.

Saints deserve to play in the big game.

Let's not forget the "roughing the passer" the Cheatriots got away with when Brady was barely touched...   

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That last drive got all of it's yardage from white players. I know some people on the Poli board that would love that... ;)

#NukeThePoliBoard

Anyway, great game. Brady the GOAT

See the source image

I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl just like I have for most of my 51 years of life. I'll update this forum with the score, since it seems no one else will be watching.

Carry on with the conspiracy theories, I always like a good fiction novel before bed...... Go Rams, and most importantly:  

RUN THE BALL SEAN!! :lol::lol::lol:

10 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl just like I have for most of my 51 years of life. I'll update this forum with the score, since it seems no one else will be watching.

Carry on with the conspiracy theories, I always like a good fiction story before bed...... Go Rams, and most importantly: 

RUN THE BALL SEAN!! :lol::lol::lol:

I am not looking forward to the HYPE-ER Bowl. There is no team I can root for in that game.  

I will be drinking heavily at the Soup-er Chilli Bowl..  Bring chilli, bring soup. and I'll be bringing a ton of wine, as will about everyone else. I hope I can't see straight by halftime... it will ease the pain of see one of two teams  I Hate win another Super Bowl.  Way to go Carpetbagger Kronke. Or do I want to see the GOAT win another one? Barf either way, in my book....  

In Star Trek related news, there's no way they didn't purposely make these dudes look like butt heads, complete with a wrinkly butt hole for a mouth....... 

theempathhd1291.jpg

Archived