THE BROWNS BOARD

Conference Finals live Chat room

gumby73

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, beare said:

no pass interference4 call could cost saints game

Payton's play calling after the big pass play may have cost him the game..... 

3 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I'm rooting for the Rams..... obvious I thought. 

Those types of non-calls contribute to how piss poor the officiating has been this year and the tarnishing of the NFL's product.   I want football to be as good as it can be.  So in turn, the refs.  

Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be.....

Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

Just now, D Bone said:

Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be..... Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

Just now, Flugel said:

Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind..... 

If you think that Sean called a good series after the 2min warning, then I don't know what more to say..... other than I'm really glad your not in charge of the Browns' game day strategy! ;) 

Archived