THE BROWNS BOARD

Bye Bye Trade War? China Plans On Spending $1 Trillion

Canton Dawg

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Just put it in a tape and keep rewinding that...........

Well remember NK was supposed to be a non nuclear ayn rand utopian paradise by now.......these things take years. I know that cause......well.....im "smart". Theres really no other way to put that. 

Ive said here from the beginning the economic/business stuff, thats trumps bag. I figured he'd do ok there. I was worried he picked too many fights at once but he seems to have at least for now, brought china to the table. 

Should we trust the chinese in this matter entirely? What happened with NK? These ngrs play the long game. They know if they lightly touch trumps balls a lil, he goes away.....just like canada and the EU did. Its a start tho. First president to take these grotesque trade imbalances head on. 👍

17 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

There never was a trade War. Some people just kept wringing their hands and crying about it if it might possibly someday somehow come to pass. Like that asteroid hitting the Earth. Or SARS wiping out half the population of North America.

But think about it the Chinese need our trade badly.

WSS

Tell that to the soy bean farmers.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

China's decision if they want to cut off their nose to spite their face. You can't eat plastic Pokemon toys or whatever the fuck else they manufacturer. 

WSS

Well at least every single part of my new Henry 22 rifle is made and assembled in America by Americans. Not one single little spring , nut, screw or pin comes from anywhere else.👍🏆

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well at least every single part of my new Henry 22 rifle is made and assembled in America by Americans. Not one single little spring , nut, screw or pin comes from anywhere else.👍🏆

But are you sure the steel is manufactured in the USA?

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well among my 9 guitars 5 are American, 1 Canadian, 2 Japanese and one Chinese. #10 is being built custom for me as we speak in Donegal.

WSS

communist china or the republic of china AWSpdJz.gif

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

But are you sure the steel is manufactured in the USA?

Yes-according to the CEO-every bit of the rifle from start to finish. Their motto is, "Made In America Or Not Made At All".

Archived