THE BROWNS BOARD

well, here we go.....if there's any truth to this one...Trumps gone..

Clevfan4life

Smerconish interviews the two Buzzzfeed reporters. He does not hold back any questions-grills them quite thoroughly about their convictions. It's worth listening to. They are both quite confident that what they reported about the proof Trump instructing Cohen to lie to Congress under oath will be correct in the long run. They are extremely confident in their sources.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Smerconish interviews the two Buzzzfeed reporters. He does not hold back any questions-grills them quite thoroughly about their convictions. It's worth listening to. They are both quite confident that what they reported about the proof Trump instructing Cohen to lie to Congress under oath will be correct in the long run. They are extremely confident in their sources.

CNN = THE BLAZE

🐑🐑🐑

WSS

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Obviously you did not watch it. Not enough time between the post and the full interview. Close your eyes and ears as usual.

I'm sure you guys read each and every word of each and every post from The Blaze or Ammoland.

PS I got to about a minute 38. Just as they started sucking the BuzzFeed Schmucks wieners.

WSS

My God, how old is this ?

It's been debunked already, they've moved on to new lies and BS.

This was from days ago :

image.png.d379a6424859e5279985343cbd30a01b.png

Cohen & MSM are "Rope a Dope" - this is not the first time they've gone off the ledge chasing a fake Cohen narrative.

They keep falling for it, they actually have too, they're screwed.

Senior Democrat: Ban Teens from Wearing MAGA Hats

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/20/john-yarmuth-senior-democrat-ban-teens-from-wearing-maga-hats/

So we have a made up story by the MSM about the Catholic kids wearing MAGA hats and now a dem senator has the brilliant idea of banning MAGA hats for kids...unbelievable

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Glad to hear Brian Stelter’s estrogen treatments are working.

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not sure you should be throwing around the term lemming 

I'm fine with it.The video speaks for itself. Actually the lemmings in the media after getting burned on the fake Buzzfeed story almost immediately fell into the same trap with the Catholic kids at DC and their initial one sided biased reporting that got picked up by other media outlets nationwide only to find out there was a whole different side of the story that was left out. The sight of a white catholic kid with a MAGA hat seemed to confirm all their biases against Trump and his supporters so they jumped all over the story without checking all the video which was available to them. 

'

I heard most of the audio  of that whole business. The kids are to be commended, and the Indian protesters were fine -

the Black Hebrew Preacher whatevers were really off the wall nasty, foul, aggressive, belligerent and threatening.

the black group tried obscenely to get the Indian group to go fight the white kids, especially the kid wearing the MAGA hat.

But, the left loves false narratives that fit their free ride plans.

Mueller wants to know about 2016 Trump campaign's ties to NRA

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/politics/mueller-nunberg-trump-campaign-nra/index.html

Witch hunt? You bet. I thought Mueller was supposed to be looking into Russian collusion? It seems obvious he is looking for anything possible to give to the House for impeachment which is what his whole appointment by Rosenstein was all about. The whole Russian collusion was just a ruse to start the investigation (which was the insurance policy Strzok spoke of in the unlikely event Trump was elected president).

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Mueller wants to know about 2016 Trump campaign's ties to NRA

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/politics/mueller-nunberg-trump-campaign-nra/index.html

Witch hunt? You bet. I thought Mueller was supposed to be looking into Russian collusion? It seems obvious he is looking for anything possible to give to the House for impeachment which is what his whole appointment by Rosenstein was all about. The whole Russian collusion was just a ruse to start the investigation (which was the insurance policy Strzok spoke of in the unlikely event Trump was elected president).

This must be old news OBF, they've been looking into the NRA from the beginning. Srsly you've not heard this before? The NRA had significant ties to Russians and they think the Russians funneled campaign contributions to Trump through the NRA. This is a nearly 2 year old story and it absolutely involves potential collusion 

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

This must be old news OBF, they've been looking into the NRA from the beginning. Srsly you've not heard this before? The NRA had significant ties to Russians and they think the Russians funneled campaign contributions to Trump through the NRA. This is a nearly 2 year old story and it absolutely involves potential collusion 

I did miss it and you are right. I am not an NRA member but appreciate what they do for gun rights in this country and shaking my head on why they ever allowed any Russian involvement with their organization. 

Archived