THE BROWNS BOARD

This is great! MAGA!

DieHardBrownsFan

22 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Says the liberal website.

In case you were wondering

Buzzfeed

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED  <-------- LOOK HERE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Non Cheetos Jesus. In your warped mind you actual think this prove something. Here I'll give you a hint Comcast, Disney, and Fox/News Corp. Just these three by themselves shows how stupid your 90% number is. Damn conspiracy nut jobs live in their own little world.

Comcast owns NBC. (Liberal media)

Bob Iger (Democrat) is the CEO of Disney. (Disney also owns liberal ABC)

Fox is partially owned by Disney.

You’re not very good at this.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

In case you were wondering

Buzzfeed

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED  <-------- LOOK HERE

You act like this news?

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Comcast owns NBC. (Liberal media)

Bob Iger (Democrat) is the CEO of Disney. (Disney also owns liberal ABC)

Fox is partially owned by Disney.

You’re not very good at this.

They're corporations they are owned by the stock owners. Non Cheetos Jesus. Are you really this stupid?

56 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

They're corporations they are owned by the stock owners. Non Cheetos Jesus. Are you really this stupid?

Hey shit for brains, they’re controlled by liberal billionaires.

If they were ran by Conservative billionaires they would would be right leaning media.

See how that works?

I’m not surprised I have to explain this to you, are you really this stupid?

56 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You ask stupid long enough, it becomes permanent. You found that fact checking right wing site yet?

Here’s a clue...I’m not looking for ANY fact checking website.

I don’t need it dumbass.

19 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hey shit for brains, they’re controlled by liberal billionaires.

If they were ran by Conservative billionaires they would would be right leaning media.

See how that works?

I’m not surprised I have to explain this to you, are you really this stupid?

18 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Here’s a clue...I’m not looking for ANY fact checking website.

I don’t need it dumbass.

I know you don't need one. You just read the "news" that you agree with and everything else is a conspiracy against conservatives. Makes it easier for small minded morons to ignore anything that conflicts with what they want to be true. Just like the majority of your tribe, truth doesn't matter. The only thing that matters to you is that your team wins and other american lose.  

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I know you don't need one. You just read the "news" that you agree with and everything else is a conspiracy against conservatives. Makes it easier for small minded morons to ignore anything that conflicts with what they want to be true. Just like the majority of your tribe, truth doesn't matter. The only thing that matters to you is that your team wins and other american lose.  

Go read your BuzzFeed articles, and continue to pleasure yourself at the thought of Trump’s impeachment.

It’s going to be a long 6 years for you and your ilk.

Archived