THE BROWNS BOARD

This is great! MAGA!

DieHardBrownsFan

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I didn't want to start a new thread so I put this here. This is interesting that Trump polls so well with the Hispanics. 

POLL: Donald Trump Picks Up Support From Latinos. A LOT of Support.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/poll-donald-trump-picks-up-support-from-latinos/

RIght wing garbage site cherry picking the only positive thing they could find in the poll

Do you approve or disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as president?

Approve: 39%  Disapprove: 53%  Those are some great numbers. 😆

Here is the actual report...

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf#page=3

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

RIght wing garbage site cherry picking the only positive thing they could find in the poll

Do you approve or disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as president?

Approve: 39%  Disapprove: 53%  Those are some great numbers. 😆

Here is the actual report...

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf#page=3

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

So you use a left leaning group like NPR to prove that the data from a right leaning website is misleading?

That's far beyond being a hypocrite.

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So you use a left leaning group like NPR to prove that the data from a right leaning website is misleading?

That's far beyond being a hypocrite.

#1 NPR/PBS paid for the poll they didn't conduct the poll. The poll was done by Marist College Institute for Public Opinion

NPR

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

• Overall, we rate NPR (National Public Radio) Left-Center Biased based on story selection that leans slightly left and Very High for factual reporting due to thorough sourcing and very accurate news reporting.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH   <-------- LOOK HERE

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

#1 NPR/PBS paid for the poll they didn't conduct the poll. The poll was done by Marist College Institute for Public Opinion

NPR

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

• Overall, we rate NPR (National Public Radio) Left-Center Biased based on story selection that leans slightly left and Very High for factual reporting due to thorough sourcing and very accurate news reporting.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH   <-------- LOOK HERE

Says the liberal website.

30 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

You place a lot of credence in that website...I don't.

Of course you don't, how could you live in your right wing bubble if you fact check your news sources. Hey maybe you can find a right wing fact checking site? Oh wait there aren't any for some reason. Kind of odd. I guess facts and right wing news aren't compatible. 

I guess it’s OK for the First Lady to use military planes for vacation when the government is shut down

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-flies-florida-military-jet-162500177.html

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I already told you I voted for Johnson because the other options sucked. Not because I thought he was some great candidate. Call it a protest vote. 

that's exactly what I called it, remember? Like voting for Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck.

You need to read that last paragraph again because I didn't put any words in your mouth. I never said you'd mock anybody. I said if Muslim OBF was on here he'd get mocked too. I never said you'd do anything. 

Please read it again. Maybe you're reading too fast. Hell, you put words in my mouth in saying that I put words in yours...

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

it's actually easier because you're basically dishonest. Maybe somewhere you posted all the benefits to having Gary fucking Johnson as president but I doubt it ever happened. And I distinctly remember you pimping the free college education for everybody. Gary Johnson was likely a protest vote like voting for Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck.

after you called me dishonest because you thought I was a huge supporter of him or something...

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I see woodpecker is at it AGAIN. We had a Muslim on this board for a while - I don't believe his religion was ridiculed ONCE.

Because osiris was a decent kunt, never spouted off extreme muslim bullshit....never really made an issue of his religion at all actually. Never told people they're going to hell cause they dont accept mohammed as their prophet and savior. Basically he never tbrew hus religion in anybodys face and acknowledged that in a "salad bowl" such as our society...u have to.find the middle ground for all faiths AND non faith people.

Essentially the antithesis of u

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I guess it’s OK for the First Lady to use military planes for vacation when the government is shut down

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-flies-florida-military-jet-162500177.html

if you go look at a map - look at how far Florida is. Then look at how far Afghanistan, etc are.

Then figure Pelosi deserved it because she did the stupid "we won't let you have your State of the Union address

here because the gov is shutdown." So she THEN wants to FLY all the way over there? WHAT?

Think past the knee jerk emotion. Not the same thing at all.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

it's actually easier because you're basically dishonest. Maybe somewhere you posted all the benefits to having Gary fucking Johnson as president but I doubt it ever happened. And I distinctly remember you pimping the free college education for everybody. Gary Johnson was likely a protest vote like voting for Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck.

after you called me dishonest because you thought I was a huge supporter of him or something...

Typical Woody did I say huge? Sanders was the guy you said you supported then threw your vote away on a clown that's all.

WSS

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

if you go look at a map - look at how far Florida is. Then look at how far Afghanistan, etc are.

Then figure Pelosi deserved it because she did the stupid "we won't let you have your State of the Union address

here because the gov is shutdown." So she THEN wants to FLY all the way over there? WHAT?

only prob is Pelosi was going on a state duty tour. LIke I said, I HIGHLY doubt she's tore up about it but the dems will act as if she was really, really, really wanting to see the troops. Melania is a billionaires wife...she can fly a privately chartered jet as she always did before he was potus

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Typical Woody did I say huge? Sanders was the guy you said you supported then threw your vote away on a clown that's all.

WSS

Point is, you called me dishonest, for some reason, and that's false. That's this back and forth. Not whatever you're saying. 

And sure, say I threw it away, idc

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Hey maybe you can find a right wing fact checking site? Oh wait there aren't any for some reason.

Kinda like 90% of all TV, radio, and print media are owned by one of 5 liberal billionaires.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Why doesn’t she have to fly commercial? 

While I sure as hell don’t like Pelosi. You can’t have it both ways. If govt officials can’t fly military neither should the first lady

I don’t care how far it is. It’s also for vacation not even official business 

As always, more going on the hilariousness of this whole thing.

At least one (maybe two) of the destinations were "off the record", but POTUS exposed them in his letter.

Pompeo just went Egypt this past week or so, and there are currently negotiations in progress in Afghanistan to end the mess there.

Word in Pelosi was spotted getting a Commercial flight overseas - you can bet Eyes are on her this trip.

There is also another bit of info/story about this, but I'll not address it here.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Kinda like 90% of all TV, radio, and print media are owned by one of 5 liberal billionaires.

Wow you just pull that number right out of your ass...Couldn't find a right wing fact checker huh, time to change the subject..

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Wow you just pull that number right out of your ass...Couldn't find a right wing fact checker huh, time to change the subject..

No I just pulled out names like:

Michael Bloomberg

Jeff Bezos

Carlos Slim

Ted Turner

George Soros

John Henry

Patrick Shiong

Out of my ass, I’ll let the snowflakes worry about the percentages.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

you ARE an ass.

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America ...

Jun 14, 2012 - GE does not own NBC (or Comcast or any media) anymore. ... aren't owned by any of the corporations, Time Warner owns news sites read by ...

Over 30 Major News Organizations Linked to George Soros | Media ...

When liberal investor George Soros gave $1.8 million to National Public Radio, it became ... influence the controversial billionaire has on the mainstream media. .... in the media that conservatives are bought and paid for by business interests.

These 15 Billionaires Own America's News Media Companies - Forbes

Jun 1, 2016 - Others, like Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, bought publications as a side ... Here's a look at some of the billionaires who own news media in the ...

13 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

No I just pulled out names like:

Michael Bloomberg

Jeff Bezos

Carlos Slim

Ted Turner

George Soros

John Henry

Patrick Shiong

Out of my ass, I’ll let the snowflakes worry about the percentages.

Non Cheetos Jesus. In your warped mind you actual think this prove something. Here I'll give you a hint Comcast, Disney, and Fox/News Corp. Just these three by themselves shows how stupid your 90% number is. Damn conspiracy nut jobs live in their own little world.

Archived