THE BROWNS BOARD

Anybody surprised?

Westside Steve

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes it's all part of doing business. Bankruptcy is perfectly legal and a tool that just about every large corporation is familiar with.  Like foreign investment  dozens of other  thanks you guys are crying about . Unfortunately you Democrats only respect money that is handed to you for basically doing nothing. Have you made a decision on whether or not you support the bailout of the Auto industry or not?

Even though I'm disappointed with Mitt Romney stuffed off the reservation a good example would be Bain Capital. I'm sure people who owned the corporations had good intentions at one point but tough shit. Like Michael Corleone said to Moe Greene "you're unlucky."

WSS

Legal was not my point. Everything he touched turned to shit and he lost the family fortune. Now he has us $2Trillion more in debt in 2 years. You waiting for him to declare the US bankrupt too because "it's all a part of doing business". Successful businessmen don't have to bankrupt their businesses. You claimed he had "great success in business" and I called BS.

22 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Legal was not my point. Everything he touched turned to shit and he lost the family fortune. Now he has us $2Trillion more in debt in 2 years. You waiting for him to declare the US bankrupt too because "it's all a part of doing business". Successful businessmen don't have to bankrupt their businesses. You claimed he had "great success in business" and I called BS.

http://www.americaslibrary.gov/aa/edison/aa_edison_fail_1.html

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We're all dirty old creepers. 😛💃

what's dirty and creepy, is starting the name calling and then whining to the mods..

speak for yourself. Time to put you on ignore, too.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I been a dirty old creeper since I was around 14.

I tell my wife just for grins, "Do you know the difference between a dirty old man and a dirty young man? There is no difference. I haven't changed since you met me." She usually just grins back and says she must be lucky then.😘

Archived