THE BROWNS BOARD

Did trump take a backhanded dig at Clemson here?

Clevfan4life

How come going to the White House and getting free food isn’t a NCAA violation?

That is a benefit that other college students don’t get

If a coach gave players free food he’d be under investigation 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

7BBBDABA-5301-41B2-B020-ABD37AA039A5.jpeg

I remember Lobster gate. I think it was right after Michelle Obama made one of her speeches about eating healthy and forcing kids to have Watercress for school lunch and she takes the kids out for Lobster Thermidor in cream sauce etcetera Etc 

Can you remember another incident I doubt it.

WSS

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I remember Lobster gate. I think it was right after Michelle Obama made one of her speeches about eating healthy and forcing kids to have Watercress for school lunch and she takes the kids out for Lobster Thermidor in cream sauce etcetera Etc 

WSS

I vaguely remember a picture of Obozo and Michelle eating at a McDonalds.

I think it happened around the same time frame they were pushing healthy lunches for kids across America.

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Kids they know are going to have fast food after/before school anyway, so yeah..while they could control what kids eat during school...they said it should be as healthy as possible to help offset what they eat on their own time. Its not a next level concept to grasp. And it was proven in pilot studies that the healthier food not just improved grades but also improved behavior. They also did this with inmates and it was proven there as well

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Kids they know are going to have fast good after/before school anyway, so yeah..while they could control what kids eat during school...they said it should be as healthy as possible to help offset what they eat on their own time. Its not a next level concept to grasp. And it was proven in pilot studies that the healthier food not just improved grades but also improved behavior. They also did this with inmates and it was proven there as well

Actually if their parents don't give a shit what they eat who cares? Frankly I wouldn't even serve soda pop in schools. Probably the most useless class of calories you can consume and I'm by no means a zealot. I'd say almost every school lunches just a hand out because people are fucking lazy, not because they're so destitute they can't feed their brats. But the hypocrisy was her blaring away about healthy food and then going to a fine restaurant in eating something with three times the fat.

So that's the roots of the Michelle Obama story. It's not like she's feeding her kids arugula.

WSS

On 1/18/2019 at 6:13 PM, Westside Steve said:

she takes the kids out for Lobster Thermidor in cream sauce etcetera Etc 

What exavtly about lobster and cream sauce is comparable to fast food? I know im speaking to someone who likely has no concept of what real food is...but this is basic stuff. The meat from one animal cooked on the spot in some cream sauce vs a factory piece of meat that has 100's of animals ground up in it and is cooked several times over its journey to ones stomach in order to cook in the preservatives they shower it with.

What is comparable? Surely u dont have a problem with wealthy people eating well cooked natural foods that most of us cant afford often, right? 

25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But the hypocrisy was her blaring away about healthy food and then going to a fine restaurant in eating something with three times the fat.

So that's the roots of the Michelle Obama story. It's not like she's feeding her kids arugula.

WSS

1) she is feeding her kids arugula, as well as her husband....thsts been documented.

2) 3x the fat? Even that was credible, u know they're not cooking lobster in the oils that fast food shitholes use, right? U cant compare the fat contents unless ur sure of the type of fat. Im sure an upscale restaurant is cooki g their shit in relatively unprocessed oils like olive and grapeseed for the higher temps. The cream they use is im sure not the absolut healthiest thing and u shouldnt have it everyday....which the obamas dont...of course. So the hypocrisy is fabricated, as usual

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) she is feeding her kids arugula, as well as her husband....thsts been documented.

2) 3x the fat? Even that was credible, u know they're not cooking lobster in the oils that fast food shitholes use, right? U cant compare the fat contents unless ur sure of the type of fat. Im sure an upscale restaurant is cooki g their shit in relatively unprocessed oils like olive and grapeseed for the higher temps. The cream they use is im sure not the absolut healthiest thing and u shouldnt have it everyday....which the obamas dont...of course. So the hypocrisy is fabricated, as usual

Just look up the calories and fat in the drawn butter that goes with a lobster tail you simpleton.

WSS

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just look up the calories and fat in the drawn butter that goes with a lobster tail you simpleton.

WSS

Do u know if that resraurant is using butter or perhaps margarine or something else? Ill give u a pass on the calories cause u've prob not encountered this concept because of ur rudimentary knowledge of food....but a calorie is a measure of energy. Its inherently useless as a measure of nutrition. U could eat 1000 calories of ice cream or 1000 calories of kale or lentils or whatever.....u tell me which 1000 calories is going to be healthier for u.

And that goes to my point that if they're using real unprocessed butter its actually vastly healthier for u than something cooked in fast food corn oil but has half the calories. Theres good fat and bad fat steve. And tbe goid fat is so good for u infact, that dieticians are coming up with diets that are essentially pure fats from things like almonds or avocados. Little protein, hardly any carbs....80% or so caloric needs from fat. 

#simpleton

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Do u know if that resraurant is using butter or perhaps margarine or something else? Ill give u a pass on the calories cause u've prob not encountered this concept because of ur rudimentary knowledge of food....but a calorie is a measure of energy. Its inherently useless as a measure of nutrition. U could eat 1000 calories of ice cream or 1000 calories of kale or lentils or whatever.....u tell me which 1000 calories is going to be healthier for u.

And that goes to my point that if they're using real unprocessed butter its actually vastly healthier for u than something cooked in fast food corn oil but has half the calories. Theres good fat and bad fat steve. And tbe goid fat is so good for u infact, that dieticians are coming up with diets that are essentially pure fats from things like almonds or avocados. Little protein, hardly any carbs....80% or so caloric needs from fat. 

#simpleton

I suppose Barry was smoking non-nicotine cigarettes too.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Cleve, you poser, nobody here thinks you know shit from Shinola except Woody. Do you seriously think she's going to restaurants that serve margarine with the lobster?

WSS

Lobster and margarine shouldn’t be on the same table

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Cleve, you poser, nobody here thinks you know shit from Shinola except Woody. Do you seriously think she's going to restaurants that serve margarine with the lobster?

WSS

Test me then fatboy. Im guessing the explanation on the variant types of fats sailed over ur head and u got all glassy eyed and went with "nuh uh, ur a poser clev!!". Despite the fact literally 60 seconds spent with lord google would verify what i was talking about.

I never claimed to be a dietician, but i know far enough about food to understand a lobster, even cooked in a rich sauce, is going to be far healthier than the scrap pizza, shredded rat burgers and french fries served at the average high school. Lobster is a "whole food" u numpty fuck. Thats always going to be better than some factory processed shitburger that has zero bio available nutrients but contains a full weeks worth of salt and sugar. Which they only put on there in those quantities so it crests the min threshold of trained monkeys taste buds such as urself. 

Go challenge woody on calculus or some shit, you might have more luck there...u love to call people posers when they point out ur ignorance and then post sweet inrernet memes. Ur a dotard.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

You can be thin and still be unhealthy.

That is true. People who are thin and eat green shit everyday tho, ill take em at their word. I didnt call them paragons of fitness, but they are vast orders healthier than the bumpkins that sit at home on their couches everyday in their u derwear al bundy style tanking beers.

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

That is true. People who are thin and eat green shit everyday tho, ill take em at their word. I didnt call them paragons of fitness, but they are vast orders healthier than the bumpkins that sit at home on their couches everyday in their u derwear al bundy style tanking beers.

Yes Cleve you pompous troll, I'm sure Woody could run circles around me in a calculus quiz. And just like weight isn't the sole indicator of good health neither is calculus sole indicator of being able to function in society. Probably all of us have a specific skill-set superior to the others on the board. Maybe even you. Perhaps there are places in the world where bragging about how smart and Superior you are would be a beneficial trait.

Like the song says talk is for losers and fools.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes Cleve you pompous troll, I'm sure Woody could run circles around me in a calculus quiz. And just like weight isn't the sole indicator of good health neither is calculus sole indicator of being able to function in society. Probably all of us have a specific skill-set superior to the others on the board. Maybe even you. Perhaps there are places in the world where bragging about how smart and Superior you are would be a beneficial trait.

Like the song says talk is for losers and fools.

WSS

There is a place. Just ask Trump

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

True enough. But remember it ain't bragging if you can do it.

WSS

He followed that tweet with this one

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/949619270631256064?s=21

Didn’t he try and run for President in 2000? Only to drop out

43 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

He followed that tweet with this one

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/949619270631256064?s=21

Didn’t he try and run for President in 2000? Only to drop out

Maybe. Your point? There are dozens of candidates democrat or republican who have participated in primaries before, right?

WSS

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe. Your point? There are dozens of candidates democrat or republican who have participated in primaries before, right?

WSS

Yes. But did they go on Twitter and lie about it? He claims this was his 1st try. It wasn’t 

so is it bragging now? 

Archived