THE BROWNS BOARD

Did trump take a backhanded dig at Clemson here?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

you're outraged = you're a racist

Sure it is...exactly the same....no difference at all.  Good job!

Shall I compile a list of things Obama blamed on conservatives, or are you narrowly and specifically talking about government shutdowns?  Because there is no question Obama placed blame on conservatives for a plethora of things, some justified and some not.  He actually blamed conservatives for the 2013 shutdown, but as I see it, justifiably.  

If you even suggest there is no history of him blaming conservatives for things supported by little or no evidence, well, your missing large slices of your memory and you have absolutely no clue why Trump is your president.  Your rock awaits you.  

I think you're missing the point on my equating of "Race Card" to "TDS". I'm saying more right wing Trump supporters deflecting any criticism of Trump by shouting "TDS!" is their version of more liberal Obama supporters shouting "Racist!" to deflect any criticism of Obama. They're being used the exact same way. (Of course, I've only seen one here, but I'm not sure if there were Liberal counterparts to the current posters back in the Obama days).

Hopefully that makes sense and you can take back the condescending "good job" BS...

Of course politicians blame bad things on the opposing political party. I've never claimed they don't. I never claimed Obama didn't. 

I'm saying it's really petty and obviously incorrect to say you had to get fast food because of the mean old Democrats and their shutdown.... Come on...

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Im astounded tho that so many of u arent utterly cringed at thst dog food stacked up in that settong. That nice fucking room with stacks of "food", we'll call it that, that i LITERALLY would not give my dog if i had one. Cause if i had a dig it would be cause i cared about the thing.....which means i wouldnt feed him/her what is quite literally trash

Really takes you away from your safe place.huh?

Fake outrage is pathetic.

30 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

4 pages and almost 100 comments about the president serving fucking dogshit hamburgers at a WH dinner? This is how we choose to spend our time?

The terrorists have already won, it seems.

There is another level of a point trying to be made here, regarding the hard rights response to any Trump criticism. But it's just as pointless to even try. Not sure why I bothered

#NukeThePoliBoard

Theres nothing "impeachable" here, its just embarrassing for our country. This isnt a partisan concept either. No crime or scandal was really committed, but all of u as men fully understand how douchey this looks.

Honest to god i would respect any presudent that tells the soirts world to skip the whole wh thing cause its pointless and we all have better things to do....especially the president. Buttt, if u are goibg to invite people into what is essentially ur home.....skip the pet stores and go get some real damn food. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I think you're missing the point on my equating of "Race Card" to "TDS". I'm saying more right wing Trump supporters deflecting any criticism of Trump by shouting "TDS!" is their version of more liberal Obama supporters shouting "Racist!" to deflect any criticism of Obama. They're being used the exact same way. (Of course, I've only seen one here, but I'm not sure if there were Liberal counterparts to the current posters back in the Obama days).

Hopefully that makes sense and you can take back the condescending "good job" BS...

Of course politicians blame bad things on the opposing political party. I've never claimed they don't. I never claimed Obama didn't. 

I'm saying it's really petty and obviously incorrect to say you had to get fast food because of the mean old Democrats and their shutdown.... Come on...

There is absolutely no equivalence in any way.  You obviously would like there to be, but there's not.  It's dumb. 

Now if you're simply pointing out they're both reactions to criticism, well wow that is really deep stuff if you walk around in a fitted helmet, but for the rest of us there's no relative importance to that statement.  I'm going to assume you mean the defender's responses come from similar intent?  You couldn't be more wrong in that case.

In the context of the term 'TDS', it's comparable to "you've lost your mind" or maybe more directly "you're an idiot".  In a given argument it could be a deflection or it may apply, it's situational.  I'll agree it's lame when your talking budgets, policies, education, etc.  But hamburgers FFS?  When Trump said they were stacked "a mile high" did you count them Woody?  Did you go buy 20 different hamburgers and measure each one  with a set of calipers and determine it was impossible?  I'm seriously questioning how invested some of you are in this story and others like it.  If this were the case you may very well have TDS, but that would in no way, under any circumstances, make you a racist no matter who bought the fvcking hamburgers. 

Ahhh, but during the Obama reign that's exactly what would have happened based on repetitive experiences.  And that's done out of pure malicious intent when it's not blatantly applicable.  Your trying to dilute the difference and it's ridiculously elementary. Your comparing slander/accusation to ridicule as similar forms of deflection.  To refer to slander as simply a means of deflection is irresponsible and sloppy. 

If I just ended this post by calling you a "rapist" or "pedophile" out of the blue, that would be comparable to the race card.  Something that is designed to not only deflect, but damage you in every aspect of your life.

Does any of this make sense to you #RocketMan? 

Hit me back when a TDS diagnosis causes social repercussions, then your point may be valid.

55 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

I'm seriously questioning how invested some of you are in this story and others like it.  If this were the case you may very well have TDS,

This isnt a "scandal" in tbe sense he could be impeached for it, thats coming later........its the smell test this doesnt pass and its got nuttin honey to.do with "tds". Woodys dead right that it gets used to deflect criticism of any kind against trump. 

Im not expecting anybody to hate trump and not vote for him in the el3ction cause #wendeez........wat i do expect is a bunch of people who claim to be "men"....acknowledge that this doesnt pass the man test. It doesnt. This isnt about politics, this is baselibe shit that doesnt pass the smell test

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Woodys dead right that it gets used to deflect criticism of any kind against trump. 

It’s also used to point out the petty bullshit you libs use to critique every minor thing Trump does.

14 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

It’s also used to point out the petty bullshit you libs use to critique every minor thing Trump does.

It was also used to point out the petty bs that the right used to critique every minor thing Obama did

29 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

What I call TDS is an irrational rage and anger against Trump that many times results in someone taking stupid irrational actions. I don't see complaints about the fast food as TDS more just normal petty squabbling politics. 

like how the dems insisted we build a wall, but now they are against it, because Pres Trump is for it.

That is one of the most glaring examples. I believe that eventually, the pendulum will swing

back towards Real America. That's FREEDOM, CONSTITUTION, BILL OF RIGHTS BEING PROUD OF ALL THE GREAT THINGS ABOUT AMERICA, etc etc etc etc.

"everything is bad, everybody over there is bad"...all the deceitful promises and lies... just reminds me of how nazis came to power That is the left today. D

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

It was also used to point out the petty bs that the right used to critique every minor thing Obama did

That's odd, I don't remember criticizing petty shit Obama done and labeling it Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I guess if it were true the critics were muted by the MSM swinging on Barry's scrotum.

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

you know a thought occurred to me, what if our Browns had won the SB? what if this clown served them this shit? would that finally land with some of you twits? Is that what it would take?

Nobody would give a fuck number one unless they were Trump haters. Same as now. Or possibly if it were a Democrat liberal president and the other side would bitch. You do understand that, right? Right? 

WSS

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nobody would give a fuck number one unless they were Trump haters. Same as now. Or possibly if it were a Democrat liberal president and the other side would bitch. You do understand that, right? Right? 

WSS

WSS

are you suggesting that if Obama served the Browns dog food after winning a SB that any of us would have been ok with that? YOu do realize that's bullshit, right? RIGHT?

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

are you suggesting that if Obama served the Browns dog food after winning a SB that any of us would have been ok with that? YOu do realize that's bullshit, right? RIGHT?

In the first place nobody served anybody dog food.

In the second place if it were Obama and the government was shut down he just say it's the Republicans fault and if he served them fast food I wouldn't care. And it wouldn't even be much of a story except the MSM would think it was folksy and charming. 

Or if Obama search fast food to the Stanley Cup winners I'll bet you dollars to dog shit nobody would be screaming racism.

How about this? If the Lakers win and LeBron James refuses to go to the White House at all? Id think he was an asshole. But I think he's an asshole anyway.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

In the first place nobody served anybody dog food.

In the second place if it were Obama and the government was shut down he just say it's the Republicans fault and if he served them fast food I wouldn't care. And it wouldn't even be much of a story except the MSM would think it was folksy and charming. 

Or if Obama search fast food to the Stanley Cup winners I'll bet you dollars to dog shit nobody would be screaming racism.

How about this? If the Lakers win and LeBron James refuses to go to the White House at all? Id think he was an asshole. But I think he's an asshole anyway.

WSS

We have about 13 threads on this board about the incident with tweets and links from Fox to Ammoland

28 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I "vociferously" disagree

I wouldn’t feed McDonalds to either of my dogs. I won’t eat it either 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I rem "lobster thermadore gate", "beergate"...among a myriad of insanely irrational shit. Michelle obama couldnt eat lobster but billionaire trump can serve 80 grown men dog food and u all think it perfectly passes the smell test. 

7BBBDABA-5301-41B2-B020-ABD37AA039A5.jpeg

Archived