THE BROWNS BOARD

Did trump take a backhanded dig at Clemson here?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/14/2019 at 3:10 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

JAFBF will be by soon to let you know what Qanon knows about this move.

May as well go out with a bang.

image.png.6650c934df73cd9440d0d79b053c407e.png

Ya'll forgot about the "Hotdogs" & "Pizza"   .   .   .  

WikiLeaks don't lie.

$65k vs $1k/$2k - point made ?

image.png.d3cafca2d4001f3e469c07f83f04f360.png

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2019/01/15/clemson-qb-says-president-trumps-fast-food-spread-was-awesome/?fbclid=IwAR3bMcrSxTqxarbph0Sws2DkeHTYGM1wPZ8OCHMCS-VzLRVhOw9RVMT6wkU

Seems to have been well received.

POTUS does enjoy the Fast Food though.

We'll see if anything else comes out about how other players felt. Probably those that graduate soon. Clemson isn't going to let current players say much.

More annoying than anything is the narrative he had to serve fast food because of the Dems and their govt. shutdown....come on

I'm not sure anyone here thinks it is some massive outrage. Especially on Trump's established scale. But I don't think it's a great look. But you can guarantee we'd have multiple threads on this by now if Obama did something similar (with a tweet by Trump criticizing him haha)

Without even looking it up, do we want to take wagers on what famous bratwurst and pizza shop those "hotdogs" came from? And they are required to be brought in by the military....thsts prob where thst 65k figure comes from. I would have HAD ZERO ISSUE with trump if he flew in some good eats from new york. Now pizza from new york is worthy of a nat champ team. 

Once again proving previous presidents had more class and general awareness

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Cant say ive ever had ny pizza, but given the number of eyetalians in NY i would be dubious of that claim. And NE ohio? Like where? 

Usually you find great pizza at Mom and Pop shops. Michael Trecasos and have since the 70s. Antonio's is a cleveland-based chain which is great. Giuseppe's in the Portage Lakes. Angie's in Barberton. Marie's and Wadsworth. Laconeys in Wadsworth Emidios North Hill in Akron. 

To be honest have only eaten Pizza in New York City twice and was not a big fan of the style itself.

Pizza Uno in Chicago is some great stuff whether or not hits the original Deep Dish Chicago Pizza. But it's famous like BW3 which is also not anywhere close to the original chicken wing. That would be Frank & Teresa's Anchor Bar in Buffalo.

WSS

The best pizza ive had was east of cleveland, but its a style most of u guys prob wouldnt like...but its authff entic italian. Not like what we're used to.here in the u.s. Place called crostatas near the county airport. Now if i was potus id have that shit flown in once or twice a month and you'd all just have to suck it and foot that bill...😄

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

The best pizza ive had was east of cleveland, but its a style most of u guys prob wouldnt like...but its authff entic italian. Not like what we're used to.here in the u.s. Place called crostatas near the county airport. Now if i was potus id have that shit flown in once or twice a month and you'd all just have to suck it and foot that bill...😄

My parents went to Italy and said the pizza wasn't anything like it is here. But of course there are thousands of places there and thousands of places here so hard to tell what authentic Italian is. Who is the difference as you see it?

WSS

18 hours ago, JAFBF said:

May as well go out with a bang.

image.png.6650c934df73cd9440d0d79b053c407e.png

Ya'll forgot about the "Hotdogs" & "Pizza"   .   .   .  

WikiLeaks don't lie.

$65k vs $1k/$2k - point made ?

image.png.d3cafca2d4001f3e469c07f83f04f360.png

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2019/01/15/clemson-qb-says-president-trumps-fast-food-spread-was-awesome/?fbclid=IwAR3bMcrSxTqxarbph0Sws2DkeHTYGM1wPZ8OCHMCS-VzLRVhOw9RVMT6wkU

Seems to have been well received.

POTUS does enjoy the Fast Food though.

The trevor lawrence quote was made up, he's refuting the quote...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/clemson-qb-trevor-lawrence-calls-out-fake-twitter-quote-praising-fast-food-at-white-house/ar-BBSilUh?li=BBnb7Kz

I want to.be clear im 100% against what we all know is coming, the politisization of these kids. I dont want these kids put infront of a microphone and goaded i to anti trump rhetoric like we all know the msm will make them do....

Now that being said, we're all grown men....we all know this is bush league bullshit. Just look objectively at this. Even with the shutdown, trump could have pulled 2k out of his ass and given these kids a proper bbq. Nothing fanxy, just good simple american food. Its not for those kids to call bullshit on this tho, they were his guests. But srsly, just cancel the whole damn thing instead of this nonsense. 

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I want to.be clear im 100% against what we all know is coming, the politisization of these kids. I dont want these kids put infront of a microphone and goaded i to anti trump rhetoric like we all know the msm will make them do....

Now that being said, we're all grown men....we all know this is bush league bullshit. Just look objectively at this. Even with the shutdown, trump could have pulled 2k out of his ass and given these kids a proper bbq. Nothing fanxy, just good simple american food. Its not for those kids to call bullshit on this tho, they were his guests. But srsly, just cancel the whole damn thing instead of this nonsense. 

Oh come on. If there'd been a government shutdown Obama would have just blame the Republicans and if he'd have done the same thing with the fast food everybody especially the MSM would think it was quaint and heartwarming and folksy

You guys really should find more important things to be outraged over.

(And the boys would have raised hell about it)

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh come on. If there'd been a government shutdown Obama would have just blame the Republicans and if he'd have done the same thing with the fast food everybody especially the MSM would think it was quaint and heartwarming and folksy

WSS

Well the msm just wouldnt have reported on it, they wouldnt have talked about it at all just quietly let the story fade.....because it would have been indefensibly embarrassing. Now FOX, they'd still be talking about the day husein obammy served doggy food to the ncaa div 1 national champs. And u know this.....cal would still be talking about it cause cal still makes 1 thread a week about a man who's been out of office over 2 years. Not one person here did this with bush.

And whats with this giv shutdown business? A billionaire can break off 2k like we fish around in our back pockets for nickels at the parking meter

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You can say "oh Obama would have done this" but you have no proof or any kind of pattern to say he would. I'd think he would know better.

Whatever you call the "MSM" may not have said as much, but the still very late right wing media machine would have been all over it. This I can say because we actually have past history of it. Just like Cal would be posting about it non stop. Probably something about Obamw doing it to attack Dabos Christian faith 

And again, you're just calling an ly criticism an outrage. It is just the projection of hyperbolic language onto the other side to make you feel more right. It's a typical Steve, sure, but seems common place across a lot of Trump defenders.

Yet again, "you're outraged!"/"TDS" is just the Trump defender race card. Used whenever Trump is criticized as a deflection or to discredit the criticism.

you're outraged = you're a racist

Sure it is...exactly the same....no difference at all.  Good job!

Shall I compile a list of things Obama blamed on conservatives, or are you narrowly and specifically talking about government shutdowns?  Because there is no question Obama placed blame on conservatives for a plethora of things, some justified and some not.  He actually blamed conservatives for the 2013 shutdown, but as I see it, justifiably.  

If you even suggest there is no history of him blaming conservatives for things supported by little or no evidence, well, your missing large slices of your memory and you have absolutely no clue why Trump is your president.  Your rock awaits you.  

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You can say "oh Obama would have done this" but you have no proof or any kind of pattern to say he would. I'd think he would know better.

Whatever you call the "MSM" may not have said as much, but the still very late right wing media machine would have been all over it. This I can say because we actually have past history of it. Just like Cal would be posting about it non stop. Probably something about Obamw doing it to attack Dabos Christian faith 

And again, you're just calling an ly criticism an outrage. It is just the projection of hyperbolic language onto the other side to make you feel more right. It's a typical Steve, sure, but seems common place across a lot of Trump defenders.

Yet again, "you're outraged!"/"TDS" is just the Trump defender race card. Used whenever Trump is criticized as a deflection or to discredit the criticism.

You sound  angry Woody. I'm sure you're right. Serving fast food is probably just a dog whistle for the n word. I think you should put on your pink pussy hat and join a marching somewhere.

WSS

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You sound  angry Woody. I'm sure you're right. Serving fast food is probably just a dog whistle for the n word. I think you should put on your pink pussy hat and join a marching somewhere.

WSS

Hey, typical Steve response. How very... Typical...

Whatever.

#NukeThePoliBoard

Im astounded tho that so many of u arent utterly cringed at thst dog food stacked up in that settong. That nice fucking room with stacks of "food", we'll call it that, that i LITERALLY would not give my dog if i had one. Cause if i had a dig it would be cause i cared about the thing.....which means i wouldnt feed him/her what is quite literally trash

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Perfect example of why you deserve nothing better but pictures of woodpeckers.

WSS

Opposed to your very insightful and content rich posts where you put thoughts and words in other posters' mouths using hyperbolic language?

Give me a break...

Archived