THE BROWNS BOARD

Did trump take a backhanded dig at Clemson here?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Football players at a program like a Clemson probably eat better than any of us haha

As long as the school provides it. If a booster buys them McDonalds then look out

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Football players at a program like a Clemson probably eat better than any of us haha

Yeah no fucking shit. I knew a guy who played fir OSU who said u wouldnt beleive not justbthe food but the supplement tables we have access to. 

Of all the things trump has said/done that people called racist, alot of it really isnt.....but this one has a hint of racism tbh.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah no fucking shit. I knew a guy who played fir OSU who said u wouldnt beleive not justbthe food but the supplement tables we have access to. 

Of all the things trump has said/done that people called racist, alot of it really isnt.....but this one has a hint of racism tbh.

Trump eats garbage food so it could be some projection. He could just think that is what they would want to eat because that is what he likes to eat. 

I know he likes fast food but lets not firget he tried to bust into the steak business. The dude eats his steak and lobster u can be sure of it. Cook some burgers and steaks for em, maybe sone ribs i dunno.....but how bout putting a better look out there than throwing some bags of wendeez at em. Eat ur shutbag lunch boy and be thankful!!

God what a bad look for the white house. Just cringey awful

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"Hint if racism" is Trump's MO haha

But I think this falls more into "Trump's an idiot" than "Trump's a racist idiot".

It is very strange though. Why would he get them fast food? Unless Clemson actually requested fast food? But then why would they do that?

Maybe I'm missing the 8D MAGA chess move...

56 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Looked it up. Tons of pictures of Trump eating fast food. I don't think racism is the thought process so much as Trump thinks everyone has the same tastes as him haha.

Oh yeah, I don't think he eats very healthy at all. 

I mean.... he's the healthiest president ever ...

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Hint if racism" is Trump's MO haha

But I think this falls more into "Trump's an idiot" than "Trump's a racist idiot".

It is very strange though. Why would he get them fast food? Unless Clemson actually requested fast food? But then why would they do that?

Maybe I'm missing the 8D MAGA chess move...

JAFBF will be by soon to let you know what Qanon knows about this move.

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

JAFBF will be by soon to let you know what Qanon knows about this move.

We'll have to pay special attn to the exact kind of fast food. Like if its rallys its a nothingburger but if its bk or mcd's its a coded message to "the people". U just have to have a decoder ring to know what thst msg is.

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

We'll have to pay special attn to the exact kind of fast food. Like if its rallys its a nothingburger but if its bk or mcd's its a coded message to "the people". U just have to have a decoder ring to know what thst msg is.

Maybe he should send them some Popeye's or Churches?

Srsly tho, this guy is an utter buffoon and a complete embarrassement to the country. It seems an innocuous thing, but it just leaves a low class taste behind. You had teams from other sports openly debating whether they even want to be seen with ur orange clown ass. Somebody correct me if im wrong, did any clemson player shade going to the wh? If not, u'd think this clownbag would appreciate that fact and treat em like grown men. This dudes a boy. We have a petulant little kunt bag as a predident.

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Srsly tho, this guy is an utter buffoon and a complete embarrassement to the country. It seems an innocuous thing, but it just leaves a low class taste behind. You had teams from other sports openly debating whether they even want to be seen with ur orange clown ass. Somebody correct me if im wrong, did any clemson player shade going to the wh? If not, u'd think this clownbag would appreciate that fact and treat em like grown men. This dudes a boy. We have a petulant little kunt bag as a predident.

Shutdown forces Trump to order fast food fest for champion Clemson Tigers at White House

President Trump on Monday hosted the national champion Clemson Tigers football team at the White House and treated them to a fast food feast.

The menu of takeout burgers, pizza and fries was courtesy of the partial government shutdown, with much of the White House kitchen staff furloughed.

“So we went out and we ordered American fast food paid for by me,” said Mr. Trump. “Lots of hamburgers, lots of pizza, I think they’d like it better than anything we could give.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/14/clemson-tigers-football-champions-treated-burgers-/

19 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

So why don’t you offer up your culinary skills and go cook for them?

You really seem to have your tampon strings in a twist over this.

10 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Shutdown forces Trump to order fast food fest for champion Clemson Tigers at White House

President Trump on Monday hosted the national champion Clemson Tigers football team at the White House and treated them to a fast food feast.

The menu of takeout burgers, pizza and fries was courtesy of the partial government shutdown, with much of the White House kitchen staff furloughed.

“So we went out and we ordered American fast food paid for by me,” said Mr. Trump. “Lots of hamburgers, lots of pizza, I think they’d like it better than anything we could give.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/14/clemson-tigers-football-champions-treated-burgers-/

Buhhhhh isnt he a bajillionaire or something? He couldbt have pulled a couple assholes off the street to grill up some steaks? Please spare me this nonsense about "buts its the shutdown, its the liberals fault" 🙄

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

Buhhhhh isnt he a bajillionaire or something? He couldbt have pulled a couple assholes off the street to grill up some steaks? Please spare me this nonsense

It's a nothing burger story. The players were happy with it. ("Some of the college athletes whooped when they saw the spread.")

25 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Couldn't he just.... Order catering?

I mean if the players wanted this spread, more power to them. But to blame it on the shutdown seems really... disingenuous or just another targeted political move 

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Wow, some of you people really have it bad.

E52F78E5-73B3-4F91-9210-8C0A2771A500.png

Yeah, this is your Race Card now. Any criticism of Trump, it's now "TDS". So you can dismiss it all. What a shame.

Also, what I said in the other thread. Trolling the other side and getting them mad is now considered a political win. What a sorry state for American politics. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, this is your Race Card now. Any criticism of Trump, it's now "TDS". So you can dismiss it all. What a shame.

Also, what I said in the other thread. Trolling the other side and getting them mad is now considered a political win. What a sorry state for American politics. 

You guys with TDS should learn to pace yourselves, it’s going to be a long 6 years for you.

Archived